Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Ascender
Did I already said to you that your idea amaze me shade' ? ahah,Thanks so much for sharing them with us,I will try maybe this later :)
Old 22-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
Did I already said to you that your idea amaze me shade' ? ahah,Thanks so much for sharing them with us,I will try maybe this later :)
I share it here bc my friends are here

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 22-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Quagmire

So I think I arrived at my goal of expanding my blue-ray aura to a rainbow aura through the button technique before when I closed my eyes when doing it I started to see rainbows It is like I can choose traits by choosing different colors and color combinations instead of being confined to the blue-ray.
Old 22-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Master

Quote:
So I think I arrived at my goal of expanding my blue-ray aura to a rainbow aura through the button technique before when I closed my eyes when doing it I started to see rainbows It is like I can choose traits by choosing different colors and color combinations instead of being confined to the blue-ray.
that's wonderful :) that is one step, there are many beyond rainbow, but it is a wonderful step to take. I don't like the idea of confinement either, the regular clear I once was allowed me to be any color I desired, I guess then I was rainbow but the next one, and when I cleared my aura, they were called clear. Once I became clear light, my personality tints would show up but the light would overpower them, I didn't need any tints but just myself. Now with the sparkling clear light aura I have currently, color would sometimes come in, but the sparkles would shift it out, by empowering every last little flake, which would bring it to my attention and I could clear it easily. As I go up, I feel like I am getting closer to becoming universally open. I have a feeling this rainbow aura you are talking about is like my clear aura. Try to clear out all extra color and see what you are left with. :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:59 AM.
Old 22-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
that's wonderful :) that is one step, there are many beyond rainbow, but it is a wonderful step to take. I don't like the idea of confinement either, the regular clear I once was allowed me to be any color I desired, I guess then I was rainbow but the next one, and when I cleared my aura, they were called clear. Once I became clear light, my personality tints would show up but the light would overpower them, I didn't need any tints but just myself. Now with the sparkling clear light aura I have currently, color would sometimes come in, but the sparkles would shift it out, by empowering every last little flake, which would bring it to my attention and I could clear it easily. As I go up, I feel like I am getting closer to becoming universally open. I have a feeling this rainbow aura you are talking about is like my clear aura. Try to clear out all extra color and see what you are left with. :)

I am quite sure I can keep my colors and still raise the levelI actually have the idea of trying to fill more color on and just keep on expanding it which should create some amazing things.
Old 22-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Master

Quote:
I am quite sure I can keep my colors and still raise the levelI actually have the idea of trying to fill more color on and just keep on expanding it which should create some amazing things.
With or without colors you can scale mountains :) I am just curious to see if rainbow and clear are the same aura type. I wish you luck on your ever expansion into the color field also, the rainbow thing has given me an idea, relating back to regular rainbows in certain lights, certain things cause them to appear, and without those things, one has clear so it's possible that all light is dually clear and rainbow, bringing out certain aspects of particular ones cause us to stay in one spot within aura things bc of the certain things we give off to cause them.. I have to think about this one :P

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:59 AM.
Old 22-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
With or without colors you can scale mountains :) I am just curious to see if rainbow and clear are the same aura type. I wish you luck on your ever expansion into the color field also, the rainbow thing has given me an idea, relating back to regular rainbows in certain lights, certain things cause them to appear, and without those things, one has clear so it's possible that all light is dually clear and rainbow, bringing out certain aspects of particular ones cause us to stay in one spot within aura things bc of the certain things we give off to cause them.. I have to think about this one :P

Sure thing all light are a whole rainbow clashed together and when reflected in a certain way it shows its inner rainbow It is not like my rainbow is solid, I will call it a clear rainbow. I am going to see if I can raise it a little more and then I will see if I can make a button where I can use my key to unlock what is hidden within Tartaros
Old 22-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I sense your aura is very bright, practically blinding ;) how many times did you do it exactly? Try to look at the Chi aspect of your aura, not it's basic colors. And once is usually enough, repetition may bring it up and up and up, and depending kn what you are doing it can be good or not so much. Here it is a wonderful thing, but I'd give your aura a rest from it all, this light will protect you and based on it's brightness, little things won't have really any impact on it, you should be healthy for a while and it will keep you safe. Also, besides a few specks, your aura's practically spotless :P and very pretty as well. Color seems to shimmer in the light and specks seem to run right off and out.

I did it twice or maybe 3 times. Right after that I got in the biggest fight with my fiance (child's father). I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it or not...It was an awful fight, I lost it and ended up hitting him...I just saw RED and couldn't control it. I never lose control like that.
Old 22-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
I did it twice or maybe 3 times. Right after that I got in the biggest fight with my fiance (child's father). I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it or not...It was an awful fight, I lost it and ended up hitting him...I just saw RED and couldn't control it. I never lose control like that.

It could sound like you might have taken too much in at once and a break to let yourself adjust would me advised.
Old 22-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Guide
Thanks for sharing these, I tried your aura cleansing button . Particularly as I got to the last part before pressing the button I came over feeling all tingly and shivery and it enhanced when I pressed the button so it seems pretty good!

You've got a wonderful way of using words!