Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Quagmire

I will say that the Aura button is very impressive and am sure I tried it yesterday and the energy was massive. It was like I could feel the energy around my body changing, but the energy was so massivie that I did not hold too long. But thanks Shade I think I have figured out the basic behind the button to try and make my own
Old 21-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:
I will say that the Aura button is very impressive and am sure I tried it yesterday and the energy was massive. It was like I could feel the energy around my body changing, but the energy was so massivie that I did not hold too long. But thanks Shade I think I have figured out the basic behind the button to try and make my own
I can always make a smaller scale one if you'd like ;) they are fun to make, and I'm glad you've tried it out.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:58 AM.
Old 21-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
I can always make a smaller scale one if you'd like ;) they are fun to make, and I'm glad you've tried it out.

Hehe thats okay. I think I am just going to take it a little at a time then slowly I should be capable of encompassing more and more. Also; I think I should take a dive in and try to make my own
Old 21-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Hehe thats okay. I think I am just going to take it a little at a time then slowly I should be capable of encompassing more and more. Also; I think I should take a dive in and try to make my own
Good luck if you need any help I'll always be here

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:58 AM.
Old 21-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Henri77

This is a wonderful shortcut and totally comprehensible.
A bit like time jumping to the result of a longer process.

You know what you want to create , and effectively, "jump ahead" to the result.
At least that's how I see it.
Or "across" to a parallel universe, is another similar concept.

Matrix Energetics uses a similar process for healing.
But this is even more elegant-simple, and saves going through multiple steps processes.
A few threads discussed time shifts, and this seems another version-aspect.

I've done something like this during deep meditation, on occasion, switching to a different state.
but having a "button" focuses ones intent more easily and with a clearly defined intention.

I tried it yesterday, in imagination..... but will try it with a visual button-process to see how that makes it different, by spelling out the intent. My mind was still semidistracted by usual ways of changing energies, and needs an exterior symbol, evidently.
To more easily let go & jump "ahead" "across"

A Canadian inventor-scientist used this energy concept in a wholly different way.
He would draw an electrical circuit on a board, and it would power a device from unversal energy, when connected to the board-drawing.
Also he hooked a boombox to the board,,, drew a switch that would turn it on-off, then "passed" the switch around the room, and participants could turn on the boombox with the "imaginary" switch.
Totally impossible but real. Demonstrated to 120 workshop class members.
(no I wasn't there)
Old 21-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon

My awakening one was unique in design, I used 11 buttons and 11 words, grouping them into 11 groups together (which was not intentional, I actually only noticed this afterwards) but, as this one can be abused, I will not post it here.

I do longer and shorter versions of the ones above, sometimes designed to do similar things, sometimes very different things, and the effects are different.

Eleven is the number in numerology for illumination. I can appreciate what you are doing much better.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Eleven is the number in numerology for illumination. I can appreciate what you are doing much better.

Thanks,
John
Yes :) that is why I mentioned it. I love numerology and astrology, and I use them along with everything else I know so I produce the best effects possible, its like taking a bunch of ideas and twist tying them together in a way they work out. 11 appears to me all the time, everywhere. It's my softball number and also among my lucky numbers as well :)

Old 21-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
This is a wonderful shortcut and totally comprehensible.
A bit like time jumping to the result of a longer process.

You know what you want to create , and effectively, "jump ahead" to the result.
At least that's how I see it.
Or "across" to a parallel universe, is another similar concept.

Matrix Energetics uses a similar process for healing.
But this is even more elegant-simple, and saves going through multiple steps processes.
A few threads discussed time shifts, and this seems another version-aspect.

I've done something like this during deep meditation, on occasion, switching to a different state.
but having a "button" focuses ones intent more easily and with a clearly defined intention.

I tried it yesterday, in imagination..... but will try it with a visual button-process to see how that makes it different, by spelling out the intent. My mind was still semidistracted by usual ways of changing energies, and needs an exterior symbol, evidently.
To more easily let go & jump "ahead" "across"

A Canadian inventor-scientist used this energy concept in a wholly different way.
He would draw an electrical circuit on a board, and it would power a device from unversal energy, when connected to the board-drawing.
Also he hooked a boombox to the board,,, drew a switch that would turn it on-off, then "passed" the switch around the room, and participants could turn on the boombox with the "imaginary" switch.
Totally impossible but real. Demonstrated to 120 workshop class members.
(no I wasn't there)
I did look at matrix healing and I loved it, but we already use it, and what we didn't I added in and tested. I like to put everything into a big bowl and stir it together :P and then create the best way of doing things, adding other's systems into my own and making them work, taking an idea here and there and tackling it. When I see something new, I put it in my pocket and pull it into what I'm doing. Buttons was an idea I got from trying to create a thing for my friend to get a pair of wings, it was just a small thought, then it worked, then I created random buttons, then more specific buttons. It was quite fun and simple, anyone could make them and use them for anything, design them for different things and how they work on different levels.

Old 22-07-2012, 02:13 AM
Experiencer
Idk if I didn't do it right, but I did the aura one several times and didn't notice anything...
Old 22-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
Idk if I didn't do it right, but I did the aura one several times and didn't notice anything...
I sense your aura is very bright, practically blinding ;) how many times did you do it exactly? Try to look at the Chi aspect of your aura, not it's basic colors. And once is usually enough, repetition may bring it up and up and up, and depending kn what you are doing it can be good or not so much. Here it is a wonderful thing, but I'd give your aura a rest from it all, this light will protect you and based on it's brightness, little things won't have really any impact on it, you should be healthy for a while and it will keep you safe. Also, besides a few specks, your aura's practically spotless :P and very pretty as well. Color seems to shimmer in the light and specks seem to run right off and out.