Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-04-2012, 09:51 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
in my opinion I would say energy. I see it every where almost all the time... Just tiny little dancing lights. Some times some are bigger then others and sick out but other times they are all the same size. But there litterly every where....

I remember you told me :) Thanks.
Do you see spirits/auras too? if so what do the spirits look like? I'm interested in learning to see them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
I see them too. At first I only saw them at one location about 45 miles away. I saw them in the parking lot as I waited for my boyfriend. But I tried to see them the other day and saw them at home (outside as well) although not as bright.

They are minute... and fly every which way. I decided they are energy. They are fascinating to watch. I only see the tiny ones though.

Thanks for your reply! :)

Old 22-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Lindsay_1177

I see Aura's and I suppose spirits as well. Im not sure exactly. I have seen "dead people" and "shadow people" So maybe that is what you mean by spirits. But some times I just pick up colors. I see Indigo all the time. Mini fire works, as I like to call them, of Indigo. I am not sure exactly what this is but the more I grow the more I see them all the time all over the place.

I find that as long as I stay open and willing to grow, I continue to grow. And I have to be patient lol It definitely doesn't work on my time!! I suppose when my higher power thinks I ready more things happen.
Old 22-04-2012, 06:07 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
I see Aura's and I suppose spirits as well. Im not sure exactly. I have seen "dead people" and "shadow people" So maybe that is what you mean by spirits. But some times I just pick up colors. I see Indigo all the time. Mini fire works, as I like to call them, of Indigo. I am not sure exactly what this is but the more I grow the more I see them all the time all over the place.

I find that as long as I stay open and willing to grow, I continue to grow. And I have to be patient lol It definitely doesn't work on my time!! I suppose when my higher power thinks I ready more things happen.

that's interesting.. thank for you reply!
I'm jealous because I want to see spirits like that. I only see them clairvoyantly. I'm such a jealous person.. lol.
Old 22-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Lindsay_1177

Your so young! Give it time... For real give it time and have patience. I do believe that everyone and anyone can see/hear/feel what everyone else does. We just have to except it and open up. Some times it takes time for us to open up!

I have been Clairaudience for as long as I can remember... But I some how blocked it at about the age of 24 because i did not know what it was and I thought I was going crazy. Now that I know what it is, I want it back! But... Its not back yet lol Its coming back slowly but still is not where it used to be. I have to have patience and know that everything happens for a good reason.
Old 22-04-2012, 07:54 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Your so young! Give it time... For real give it time and have patience. I do believe that everyone and anyone can see/hear/feel what everyone else does. We just have to except it and open up. Some times it takes time for us to open up!

I have been Clairaudience for as long as I can remember... But I some how blocked it at about the age of 24 because i did not know what it was and I thought I was going crazy. Now that I know what it is, I want it back! But... Its not back yet lol Its coming back slowly but still is not where it used to be. I have to have patience and know that everything happens for a good reason.

I can hear telepathically and feel (especially feel.. I can feel them and other energy very well)
I just wanna learn to see them physically. I'm experiencing auras and energies (and sometimes balls of energy, orbs.. and sometimes other spirit energy) But I've never seen full bodied stuff lol.

Old 22-04-2012, 10:17 PM
iScorpio

I have another question on what I've been seeing... It will be some weird shape again, but it won't have color. Sometimes I see giant "blobs" of what looks like heat waves and it will leave whenever it wants....But with the things that don't have a definate shape, they are smaller but not tiny usually and usually have "waves of energy" and they kinda fly around I guess?
What are these?
Thanks

Old 27-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio

I have never seen this before! I was at the top of my stairs looking at my living room (all the walls are white) and I relaxed my eyes to see if I saw anything, and I saw TONS of flying tiny white "balls". I saw some whiteish blue, some orange. But they are tiny and flying around. I saw like 2 at the same time shoot out of my fan and I saw fly in and out of my couch. They are all over that room flying around and moving. Is this energy, orbs, spirits? What is this? I see these all over the sky but I've never seen this much inside my house, and I've never seen these bright white ones that stick out a lot before!
Thanks!
Sounds like orgone energy. I only ever see it in green spaces, and only blue-tinged white.

It's a different kind of energy to that normally in living beings and it's very very healthy to absorb.
Old 27-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio

I have another question on what I've been seeing... It will be some weird shape again, but it won't have color. Sometimes I see giant "blobs" of what looks like heat waves and it will leave whenever it wants....But with the things that don't have a definate shape, they are smaller but not tiny usually and usually have "waves of energy" and they kinda fly around I guess?
What are these?
Thanks

Hey iScorpio! I have had 2 dreams in the last 2 months in which I look and see the tiny white balls of light everywhere. Both times I was made aware that it's energy.

Now about the white 'blobs' of what looks like heat waves, that is also energy. I have seen them for about 8 years now. They don't really have a definitive shape, and it changes as it floats thru the air. They are completely random it seems. I'm not sure about the smaller ones you describe. My husband can see colored balls of light and he doesn't know what they are. I read something recently about vaccuum domains that got me thinking. So I told my husband next time he sees a ball of colored light, try to move it with his thoughts and see if it works.
Old 27-04-2012, 02:34 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
Hey iScorpio! I have had 2 dreams in the last 2 months in which I look and see the tiny white balls of light everywhere. Both times I was made aware that it's energy.

Now about the white 'blobs' of what looks like heat waves, that is also energy. I have seen them for about 8 years now. They don't really have a definitive shape, and it changes as it floats thru the air. They are completely random it seems. I'm not sure about the smaller ones you describe. My husband can see colored balls of light and he doesn't know what they are. I read something recently about vaccuum domains that got me thinking. So I told my husband next time he sees a ball of colored light, try to move it with his thoughts and see if it works.

Thanks for your reply :)
The things I see coming in/or out of an aura (sometimes its a sparkle) is black or white. I've been told it was an entity/spirit in the aura.

Old 27-04-2012, 03:10 PM
IAmThat

Hi this is my first post so I hope it works, I'm not sure if I'm on the same track but years ago I started to see these transparent dots flying around and it always seemed to be on a white background or looking at the horizon etc and then I got a really good look at them one time I noticed they were pulsing and in time to my heart beat, I put it down to somehow seeing the blood pulsing through the blood vessels in my eye balls when the light is reflecting back. I could be wrong but next time see if they are pulsing, cheers Dave.