Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-04-2012, 07:23 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
Wow you are really being bombarded it sounds like. I don't think there's any way to know for sure what you're experiencing. I'm going to guess it's spirits in some form or another and you are advanced enough to see them. It's probably also because you arent afraid. Most people dont see things unless they are really open to it.

Lol... I'm not scared of them. it's amazing :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulous
When I spotted them, I described them as "almost like fireflies"...

They're stray bits of energy. Watch the way they move. And then learn how to move with them and make them move. You'll be on your way to energy work.

I wasn't sure if they were energy or not. Now I know.. thank you so much for the tip on energy work! :)
But what are the bigger things I keep seeing, again I only see them for a second or two and they are gone and they are a lot bigger than the tiny dots. Some shoot out of auras, some just are there for a few seconds, and they are never still. Again it is in a weird shape. It's not really a ball, but it is solid. Some are bright white and some are black..
Old 21-04-2012, 07:24 PM
iScorpio

On a psychic level when I clairvoyantly see something, or telepathically hear something, or when I sense something, I don't get as shocked and amazed. I'm just like "Oh wow cool." but when I see this stuff physically I get so amazed..:)

Old 21-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Experiencer
I think I have seen the same thing you're describing. I've only seen them around myself and so far only when I'm in the shower. I know weird right?? The ones I see are orange sparkly things. I was told that my aura is orange and that I have orange fairies in my aura that look like sparkles...I'm assuming this is what I'm seeing??
Old 21-04-2012, 07:44 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
I think I have seen the same thing you're describing. I've only seen them around myself and so far only when I'm in the shower. I know weird right?? The ones I see are orange sparkly things. I was told that my aura is orange and that I have orange fairies in my aura that look like sparkles...I'm assuming this is what I'm seeing??

Yes! I see a lot of orange when I see them. it's either, white, blue, orange, and sometimes black. But sometimes it's either flying around or I see them around going all over the black and sometimes in peoples aura I see a few sparkles of color. the other day I saw a small black sparkle in her aura. Black when I see the "small energy flying around" I don't usually see it in energy as much as other colors. I usually see black things shoot out of peoples aura, I see it in an aura, or I see a black thing fly. again it's not the small tiny energy things flying. its bigger than the tiny energy things flying around.. I'm glad you understand! :)

Old 21-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio

On a psychic level when I clairvoyantly see something, or telepathically hear something, or when I sense something, I don't get as shocked and amazed. I'm just like "Oh wow cool." but when I see this stuff physically I get so amazed..:)

That's awesome. You are really advanced. I have not progressed that far. I have seen shadows and sparks of light, but I think I'm still not unafraid enough to really see more than that. Maybe soon, when I'm ready.
Old 21-04-2012, 08:23 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
That's awesome. You are really advanced. I have not progressed that far. I have seen shadows and sparks of light, but I think I'm still not unafraid enough to really see more than that. Maybe soon, when I'm ready.

I have never seen shadows lol. The sparkles of bright white light are so cool! I have seen them around my friend and it's always around his head, either in or out of his aura and its a bright bright white sparkle.. Those are bigger than the little energies though. :)

Old 21-04-2012, 09:13 PM
iScorpio

Quote:

Oh, btw, good luck! :)

Old 21-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator
Thanks!! Let us know more cool stuff happens to you!
Old 21-04-2012, 09:23 PM
MYFIGO

I see them too. At first I only saw them at one location about 45 miles away. I saw them in the parking lot as I waited for my boyfriend. But I tried to see them the other day and saw them at home (outside as well) although not as bright.

They are minute... and fly every which way. I decided they are energy. They are fascinating to watch. I only see the tiny ones though.
Old 21-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Lindsay_1177

in my opinion I would say energy. I see it every where almost all the time... Just tiny little dancing lights. Some times some are bigger then others and sick out but other times they are all the same size. But there litterly every where....