Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-04-2012, 02:14 AM
Master
Sangress Explains!

Many of you may have read or requested an "Auric reading / portrait thingy" from Sangress.

They are really incredible, IMHO. And especially since each one--each portrait and the explanation of how the energy systems all work together --are so different.

So I asked Sangress to explain to me offline, if she would

She's provided some great information--stuff I sure didn't understand and I thought others might enjoy it and have questions too.

I'm just gonna post each iteration of PM. I kept asking questions and questions.

Feel free to add.

Thanks to Sangress for doing this. She doesn't see it as interesting. It sure is to me!

IsleWalker
Old 18-04-2012, 02:15 AM
Master
The Hows and the Whys

Sangress,

That would be great if you want to sort of do a dry run with me. I am kind of a systems person so I want to understand what the energy systems are. I think only you can/will do this kind of auric reading, and it is, as everything, symbolic to some extent. But I want to understand.

So I put some of my questions out there. Here are some others?

Since these questions pretty much cover the other ones I’ll answer these ones. It’s longer than I expected, so I hope you have lots of time and brain power.

-What order to the different parts of someone's energetic field appear to you? Is there a consensus or is everyone different?

Essentially it does vary with some people because there are instinctual defensive and cloaking reflexes (pretty much subconsciously hiding or masking certain areas for whatever reason.) But usually I see them differently depending on what method of seeing works best for them, I use a number of methods together during a reading.

I can try and give you an example of how a reading might come in a certain order.

I’ll get all the basic information at once by using a number of skills together. I look through people in layers depending on where their energies and parts of them exist (physical, mental or metaphysical layers of existence.)

I tend to hone in on the metaphysical layers first which are the core and basic energies as well as some areas of the circulatory system (because core and basic energies are connected to chakras directly) then I’ll “switch” to either mental or physical depending on which has the most gravity or “pull” or attraction to it.

The physical layers are mostly just “organs” like chakras, filters, veins, internal shields and such.

Around that point I’ll notice whether the person has a consciously made shield because that is connected up to their mind and the circulatory system (I don’t get hampered by shields, I pass right through them mentally or metaphysically without resistance.)

Then I’ll probably switch to the mental layers which is like a bit of the persons subconscious and conscious mind and the behavior of their aura (not the appearance of the energy in the aura because that is tied back in with the physical layer.)

I find that I flow through a person and move from their core outwards always, so the transition between mental, physical and metaphysical layers is smooth and sometimes not well defined. I can often switch back and forth between mental, physical and metaphysical depending on what area I’m looking at.

It’s also quite difficult to explain the layers as well, because there are layers within a person which is the order where everything exists, then there are larger layers connected to states of existence (mental, physical, metaphysical) and then there are layers inside those layers and layers of those layers blending together. It’s all very complicated to try and categorize, but when its perceived it seems so darn simple to me. Heh.

-What are the different parts?

Generally each incarnate has: (This is traveling from the core outward in order pretty much.)

-
core energies which emanate directly from the soul itself (soul is pretty much metaphysical DNA)

- at least two chakras (which produce energy that is mixed with core energy)

- at least one energetic artery, and at least a few dozen or so energetic veins which all keep energy flowing in specific directions and speeds and a performs a lot of important functions such as often linking up with the physical bodies circulatory system as well and kind of binding everything to the physical existence more securely, oh and the basic energy seeps from them

- basic
energy which fills most of the energetic body, its made up of a less concentrated form of chakra energy, only mixed in with external energies and specialized energies too.

- Then we have things like internal filters which usually feels a bit like netting or webbing around areas of the energy system and are surprisingly delicate

- these filters are often surrounded by protective internal shields or barriers which are usually inactive or “switched off” until a threat, damage or imbalance appears.

- Then there are the external filters which is basically the “skin” of a being and is semi permeable so that basic energy can flow out of areas of the body to maintain a balance.

- Then we have the aura, which is actually made up of basic energy mixed with external energies.

- Then lastly there are shields and filters in and around the aura, which are usually just called part of the auric field.

As a side note - The behavior of the aura dictates the colours it reflects on its outer edges, and the patterns the energy moves in is dictated by the mental layer, so thoughts, emotions, mental health …etc. Most people only see that layer since its pretty much “weaved” in amongst the energy itself. It takes a bit of practice to “switch” layers, to block out the affect of one layer and see the one underneath. Hopefully that makes sense.

-How long do you have to "hover" remotely to understand how someone's energy system works?

To see everything remotely and otherwise I only need to take a 6 to 10 second “scan” with all of my senses. Time doesn’t move linearly for me, so I can slow down the process in my mind and take my time even though in “reality” it is quite a short process.

-Talk a little bit about how the more complex information comes to you--I assume the information about what issues someone is working with comes from both what you "see" and some telepathic or other skills--just knowing?

The methods I use range from clairvoyance, remote viewing, telepathy or sometimes even dream walking, to obe, astral projection, partial possession (getting inside the body and feeling it as if its my own for a bit) and also using my aura and my own energy to interact with their energies. My physical senses are naturally “merged” or tied in with my metaphysical senses so I can get scents, sounds, tastes…etc as I work as well (but that doesn’t happen during remote viewing since that’s just observing from a distance.)

Ironically I’m actually classed as being blind metaphysically, but I have a natural sense that’s similar to echo location and clairvoyance which fills in the obvious gap perfectly.

-such as how some energy might be denser than others and circulate in a particular way or how it might "filter" some energy.

I tend to be able to see energies movement naturally and if I’m using my aura or have stepped out of body to investigate I can feel the texture and density of energies as well.

I
ts a really broad thing to explain, but filters inside the body tend to keep energy levels constant and stops energies from bleeding out all over the place and causing imbalances when they don't mix correctly.

External filters are to allow a person to interact with and adapt to the external environment in a safe manner because they keep harmful energies out (most of the time) and allow neutral or beneficial energies in.

Filters themselves are actually similar to shields only they are semi-permeable. They are often made up of thicker and more rigid and inflexible energy, but not to the extent of a shield, which is often like a protective shell of sorts. Though there are exceptions to that rule as well.

The reason energy flows is pretty much to do with the fact that energy is being created at such a rate that it needs to be constantly moving outwards in order to avoid an imbalance. It's like the principle of diffusion or osmosis, only a certain amount of energy can be held in any one area before it no longer has any room to move and becomes stagnant and blocks up.

As for why energy moves in specific ways, that's usually to do with the chakra and circulatory formation and how the energy system has adapted to function.

For example, a person in a volatile environment is going to have their energy circulatory system "wired" so that the main arteries feed out very close to the external filters (skin, aura) because they need most of their energy for shielding and filtering harmful energies. So their energy is most likely going to flow hard and fast around the outer edges of their body (which means it would be light and high velocity energy,) and much more slowly at the core in comparison, but still quite forceful as far as core and basic energies go (the energy there would also be denser.) In general this would also mean they produce more energy and expend it at a faster rate, and would need some very strong grounding reflexes to avoid any kind of "power surges" and "short circuits" in their chakra system.

A person in a normally calm environment is going the have slow and dense energies all round and the larger arteries are going to be closer to their core and the centre of their limbs than not. They'd also have a more open aura with less filters and no shielding, as well as brightly reflective energies to attract attention (or at least that's what I've noticed.)

So, the chakra system adapts to each persons environment and the way that person survives and operates efficiently (and the core energies dictate a lot of how the chakras should operate too.) The flow of energy and often the density depends on the charka system and the individuals overall way of being.

Hopefully that example makes sense to you.

-I asked about this before, but how do you know when you are "done"--i.e. you have seen how all the energy system parts work together?

Generally the persons soul commnicates with me on a very deep instinctual level and there is a sense of “nothing” coming to me when I am "done." I can anticipate when that final “nothing” feeling is approaching, so I know when I’ve almost seen everything I need to see. I’d say it’s a mixture of telepathy and my own instincts going “I don’t see anything new, this is boring now.” heh.

- Even though I know that everyone who perceives energy might see it in a slightly different way, I still want to understand energy systems past what we already understand. Your approach--I don't think I've seen anywhere. There are some chakra charts that show the "circulatory" part, but they all seem to be cookie cutter and I didn't resonate with them.

Yeh, I’ve seen practitioners that put everything in a book and say that’s how it is and how its always been. I can see as clear as day that everyone is unique and adapts and changes in so many ways, I don’t understand how others cant. It used to frustrate me so much until I figured no one else is going to “get it” when I try to show them first hand because people like to be able to categories and order everything which is almost impossible to do when your dealing with an entire human being in the way I do.

Thanks for offering this. It is a really great skill to have.

Thanks for asking, its really made me think on what I do in ways I otherwise wouldn't.

I just use my natural senses to find out stuff. This entire thing is as much my own pursuit for interesting formations and to learn new things, as it is to help others and share stuff as best I can.

Feel free to ask more questions please. I want to make this as understandable as possible, which is pretty hard to do without a bit of help. heh.

Old 18-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Master
Sangress--

Thanks so much for spending so much time. I have so many questions and I'm sure other people will too.

Really? That surprises me for some reason. I suppose because I consider my "stuff" to be normal and not really anything to be interested in because I just "do" it, always have.

Before I start asking all those, I would like other people to see what you have written--if not now, then later. Then they, and I, can ask what we don't yet understand.

Now is good, later means more questions at any one time, and then a lot of mental overload for everyone. :P

I really am not very knowledgeable because initially when people were saying their crown chakra was "like a butterfly"--I thought, "Are you kidding me?" I didn't feel any of that so I mistrusted the whole concept. NOw I feel it but have no concept of structure or how they all work together.

I never really understood why people compare physical things (butterflys, lotus unfurling, streams, trees, rocks) to metaphysical things...it just doesnt connect for me. I just go "a butterfly is a butterfly...not a chakra...***."

But yeh, personal experience is something I live by. I don't really take others word for it because I don't see a reason to most times unless I feel that they can better explain what I'm already experiencing in a way that could give me some kind of realisation/appiphany.

It's not that I don't value and consider others experiences, its just that on a practical and instinctual level they are meaningless in most of my personal situations.

I just finished a book that talked about the different bodies--energetic, mental, physical, spiritual. I had just decided it was a distinction without a difference to know this stuff BUT--when you are talking about metaphysical, physical, mental, are you referring to what others describe as these separate bodies? [See--now I'm asking questions anyway! Haha. Curiosity killed the cat.]

Well, I have made my own distinctions with those kinds of things to make it easier for me to explain.

I don't see different or separate bodies, I see different layers of the same body existing at the same time on different "levels" or layers of existence.

The best I can describe layers of existence is like is a bit like how you can listen to radio frequencies, how they are all a station and can all be heard in the same way, but you have to tune in to the right frequency.

Some people have trouble tuning in so they catch bits and peices of the conversations on the radio, or they get two stations at once and cant make sense of it, and even more just get static, right on the cusp of tuning into a radio station but not quite there yet.

Aligning and tuning into energies and different layers of existence is like that. I have no idea if that even remotely made sense, but thats the only way I can explain.

So yes, we could well be talking about the same thing, but unless I go raid her mind I wont ever know. heh.

So each layer of existence has different amounts of physical, mental and metaphysical attributes.

So I'm mostly labeling the nature of the layers rather than where they are positioned or how separated one is from the next.

So like, for example a physical layer is going to be ridgid and inflexible with a low energetic vibration and its energy going to have a very structured repetative pattern that it moves in (called an energetic signature.)

It's not going to be free flowing and altering constantly like metaphysical energy, its not going to be able to change its nature to some degree at will like metaphysical energy either.

Anything within a primarily physical layer is "fixed" and tends to remain that way unless some epic force comes in and throws it off balance (in which case it'll likely return back to "normal" over a long period of time.)

And ironically mental energy isnt even comprehensable as energy because it is just a driving force that affects energy. It's intent, its a thought or an emotion, its a step to the left of energy itself, its not an observable substance like energy either unless you can either tap into it (via empathy or telepathy) or learn to observe its affect on energy and then make educated guesses about what the thought/emotion is based on that.

So yeh.

So, this girl who wrote the book distinguishes spirit from soul. Do you? Doesn't sound like.

Yes and No. The soul is kind of like mental layers because it is literally not energy at all. It's beyond everything else, pretty much exists outside of the entire realm of energy (I don't want to say above or below it because that'd make it sound like there's some weirdo hierarchy or "scale" to these things when there isn't.)

My most basic and important senses revolve around recodnising and reading souls. It's pretty much connected to my entire existence, so I've had a lot of time to learn about souls and understand them...so I will ramble on a bit now.

The soul affects everything around it, it allows a person to create energy, it connects a person to the universe itself, it dictates a persons nature (metaphysical species/DNA) and is even deeper than the subconscious. The soul can even attract and bend time and space around it to meet our deepest needs regardless of whether we're aware of it or not.

In a lot of ways the soul is a part of everything around and within a person and affects all of those things accordingly....its just so subtle that people don't think its even doing anything and assume its totally separate from everything else.

So, the soul is separate in the sense that it isnt energy, its not of the mind, its "beyond" that. But it is also a part of *everything* in the litteral sense.

I sometimes like to be mysterious and just go "the soul is everything and nothing all at once" for my own amusement. People get so confused at it. heh.

Hope that makes sense too.

This is all disorganized. And, yes, you're right--everyone is gonna try to put it in concepts they can understand, not "seeing" what you do.

Well, I could hijack someone and force feed them my perspective and what I understand and how I understand it, but last time I did that they went a bit crazy and got physically ill because they were so disorientated until I reversed it....so its a work in progress. Heh. You never know, it might work some time.

I think we all have come to a conclusion that others won't see our "truth" because it is truth only to me--others see it in a different way.

But I still think this is really worthwhile to at least begin to comprehend.

SOO...when you want to, I'd like to put your post out on a thread and let others also ask specific questions.

Just let me know when you feel ready for that.

I'm ready for it now and it'd be good if you explain how you got the idea of the thread and all that. I find the hows more interesting than the whats and whys of everything (how is also something lots of people forget to mention.)

I have no idea where the thread will go though. I don't know about you, but there is so much to say that its hard to not make it deliriously boring (or what I assume must be deliriously boring.)

I don't want to seem egotistical and like I'm preaching because I don't know everything and my understanding is always changing as I develop and mature. I want to keep it clean if you get what I mean.

I also haven't been able to think on any of these things because I am naturally horrible at comparisons in general because my mind just doesn't work in that way (so I end up having to be asked direct questions instead, and you happen to be asking questions that no one thus far has asked.)

So having said that, this would be a very good medium to explore what I know from a distant perspective rather than just "doing" what I know or "knowing" what I know...if that makes sense.

Thanks again, Sangress.

No problem.

Lora
Old 18-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Master
You'll Be Sorry You Asked For Questions!

Sangress--

Been thinking about all you wrote and I did go ahead and ask you. Now you'll be sorry you asked for more questions! But thanks. I feel like such a novice in the energy area, although I'm really interested in it.

I’ll get all the basic information at once by using a number of skills together. I look through people in layers depending on where their energies and parts of them exist (physical, mental or metaphysical layers of existence.)

So does this mean that people's mental/metaphysical layers are in different dimensions? (by that I just mean different vibrational levels) i.e. physical here, mental in another, metaphysical in another? Is that what you mean?

I tend to hone in on the metaphysical layers first which are the core and basic energies as well as some areas of the circulatory system (because core and basic energies are connected to chakras directly)

So, chakras, as normally taught, create what you call core and basic energies? Is it sort of the sum total of the chakras working together that creates the energy of the core?

And the circulatory exists kind of around the chakras (or core energy)? Or more like they connect different chakras to each other?

then I’ll “switch” to either mental or physical depending on which has the most gravity or “pull” or attraction to it.

So some people are more physically driven or more mentally energetic?

The physical layers are mostly just “organs” like chakras, filters, veins, internal shields and such.

And here the internal shields act like separators of the energy, right?

Around that point I’ll notice whether the person has a consciously made shield because that is connected up to their mind and the circulatory system (I don’t get hampered by shields, I pass right through them mentally or metaphysically without resistance.)

So shields are sort of mentally-created energy or circulatory protection mechanisms? Do you consider the need for these shields to be problems--or is it mostly just response to conditions people deal with?

Then I’ll probably switch to the mental layers which is like a bit of the persons subconscious and conscious mind and the behavior of their aura (not the appearance of the energy in the aura because that is tied back in with the physical layer.)

By "behavior of their aura"--you mean the system that has been developed to circulate the energy?

I find that I flow through a person and move from their core outwards always, so the transition between mental, physical and metaphysical layers is smooth and sometimes not well defined. I can often switch back and forth between mental, physical and metaphysical depending on what area I’m looking at.

But to you, physical is inner-most, then mental, then metaphysical? But some people have smoother transitions between them than others?

It’s also quite difficult to explain the layers as well, because there are layers within a person which is the order where everything exists, then there are larger layers connected to states of existence (mental, physical, metaphysical)

Can you explain "states of existence"? So each of these bodies or layers--is self-sufficient. Sorry if these are dumb questions. Like I said, I sort of skipped learning this stuff as it didn't make much sense to me in terms of what I felt.

and then there are layers inside those layers and layers of those layers blending together. It’s all very complicated to try and categorize, but when its perceived it seems so darn simple to me. Heh.

-What are the different parts?

Generally each incarnate has: (This is traveling from the core outward in order pretty much.)

- core energies which emanate directly from the soul itself (soul is pretty much metaphysical DNA)

So, in your understanding, soul and spirit are the same? Soul is to metaphysical body as ?mental is to physical body? Or consciousness is to?

- at least two chakras (which produce energy that is mixed with core energy)

Wait--so there is energy generated by soul itself. What are chakras generated by?

- at least one energetic artery, and at least a few dozen or so energetic veins which all keep energy flowing in specific directions and speeds and a performs a lot of important functions such as often linking up with the physical bodies circulatory system as well and kind of binding everything to the physical existence more securely, oh and the basic energy seeps from them

- basic
energy which fills most of the energetic body, its made up of a less concentrated form of chakra energy, only mixed in with external energies and specialized energies too.

Where does basic energy reside? If it is chakra energy plus a dilute form of chakra energy, what holds it together? Which body or form?

- Then we have things like internal filters which usually feels a bit like netting or webbing around areas of the energy system and are surprisingly delicate

- these filters are often surrounded by protective internal shields or barriers which are usually inactive or “switched off” until a threat, damage or imbalance appears.

So filters filter out kinds of incoming energy? And shields shut out what does get through? Or can when activated?

- Then there are the external filters which is basically the “skin” of a being and is semi permeable so that basic energy can flow out of areas of the body to maintain a balance.

- Then we have the aura, which is actually made up of basic energy mixed with external energies. [This makes sense to me.]

- Then lastly there are shields and filters in and around the aura, which are usually just called part of the auric field.

As a side note - The behavior of the aura dictates the colours it reflects on its outer edges, and the patterns the energy moves in is dictated by the mental layer, so thoughts, emotions, mental health …etc. Most people only see that layer since its pretty much “weaved” in amongst the energy itself. It takes a bit of practice to “switch” layers, to block out the affect of one layer and see the one underneath. Hopefully that makes sense.

So can the reflected "color" of aura be different than the internal color? The form of reflection or the pattern that the mental puts on it can affect how it "comes out"? And you can separate the two effects?

-How long do you have to "hover" remotely to understand how someone's energy system works?

To see everything remotely and otherwise I only need to take a 6 to 10 second “scan” with all of my senses. Time doesn’t move linearly for me, so I can slow down the process in my mind and take my time even though in “reality” it is quite a short process.

-Talk a little bit about how the more complex information comes to you--I assume the information about what issues someone is working with comes from both what you "see" and some telepathic or other skills--just knowing?

The methods I use range from clairvoyance, remote viewing, telepathy or sometimes even dream walking, to obe, astral projection, partial possession (getting inside the body and feeling it as if its my own for a bit) and also using my aura and my own energy to interact with their energies. My physical senses are naturally “merged” or tied in with my metaphysical senses so I can get scents, sounds, tastes…etc as I work as well (but that doesn’t happen during remote viewing since that’s just observing from a distance.)

Ironically I’m actually classed as being blind metaphysically, but I have a natural sense that’s similar to echo location and clairvoyance which fills in the obvious gap perfectly.

What do you mean? Who "classed" you as blind metaphysically? There is a Board of Metaphysical Classers! Do you mean you don't actually "see" the metaphysical layer, but you sense it through echo-location? Actually that makes a lot of sense in that you get the structure of a lot of things. That is what is different about your readings and others, I think.

-such as how some energy might be denser than others and circulate in a particular way or how it might "filter" some energy.

[This idea of density occurred to me in Saggi's reading when you mentioned the convex current (or convection current)--which would require energy of different densities. We usually only think about energies of different virbrational rate, but there must be a density factor too. You described her core energy as smooth like chocolate,which sounds relatively dense to me. So it would "settle out" when mixed--which is where I was thinking the convection current came in.]

I tend to be able to see energies' movement naturally and if I’m using my aura or have stepped out of body to investigate I can feel the texture and density of energies as well.

Its a really broad thing to explain, but filters inside the body tend to keep energy levels constant and stops energies from bleeding out all over the place and causing imbalances when they dont mix correctly.

External filters are to allow a person to interact with and adapt to the external environment in a safe manner because they keep harmful energies out (most of the time) and allow neutral or beneficial energies in.

Filters themselves are actually similar to shields only they are semi-permeable. They are often made up of thicker and more rigid and inflexible energy, but not to the extent of a shield, which is often like a protective shell of sorts. Though there are exceptions to that rule as well.

The reason energy flows is pretty much to do with the fact that energy is being created at such a rate that it needs to be constantly moving outwards in order to avoid an imbalance. It's like the principle of diffusion or osmosis, only a certain amount of energy can be held in any one area before it no longer has any room to move and becomes stagnant and blocks up. Makes sense.

As for why energy moves in specific ways, that's usually to do with the chakra and circulatory formation and how the energy system has adapted to function.

For example, a person in a volatile environment is going to have their energy circulatory system "wired" so that the main arteries feed out very close to the external filters (skin, aura) because they need most of their energy for shielding and filtering harmful energies. So their energy is most likely going to flow hard and fast around the outer edges of their body (which means it would be light and high velocity energy,) and much more slowly at the core in comparison, but still quite forceful as far as core and basic energies go (the energy there would also be denser.) In general this would also mean they produce more energy and expend it at a faster rate, and would need some very strong grounding reflexes to avoid any kind of "power surges" and "short circuits" in their chakra system.

A person in a normally calm environment is going the have slow and dense energies all round and the larger arteries are going to be closer to their core and the centre of their limbs than not. They'd also have a more open aura with less filters and no shielding, as well as brightly reflective energies to attract attention (or at least that's what I've noticed.)

This makes perfect sense to me too.

So, the chakra system adapts to each person's environment and the way that person survives and operates efficiently (and the core energies dictate a lot of how the chakras should operate too.) The flow of energy and often the density depends on the chakra system and the individuals overall way of being.

Hopefully that example makes sense to you.

-I asked about this before, but how do you know when you are "done"--i.e. you have seen how all the energy system parts work together?

Generally the persons soul communicates with me on a very deep instinctual level and there is a sense of “nothing” coming to me when I am "done." I can anticipate when that final “nothing” feeling is approaching, so I know when I’ve almost seen everything I need to see. I’d say it’s a mixture of telepathy and my own instincts going “I don’t see anything new, this is boring now.” heh.Very cool.

- Even though I know that everyone who perceives energy might see it in a slightly different way, I still want to understand energy systems past what we already understand. Your approach--I don't think I've seen anywhere. There are some chakra charts that show the "circulatory" part, but they all seem to be cookie cutter and I didn't resonate with them.

Yeh, I’ve seen practitioners that put everything in a book and say that’s how it is and how its always been. I can see as clear as day that everyone is unique and adapts and changes in so many ways, I don’t understand how others cant. It used to frustrate me so much until I figured no one else is going to “get it” when I try to show them first hand because people like to be able to categories and order everything which is almost impossible to do when your dealing with an entire human being in the way I do.

Thanks for offering this. It is a really great skill to have.

Thanks for asking, its really made me think on what I do in ways I otherwise wouldn't.

I just use my natural senses to find out stuff. This entire thing is as much my own pursuit for interesting formations and to learn new things, as it is to help others and share stuff as best I can.

Feel free to ask more questions please. I want to make this as understandable as possible, which is pretty hard to do without a bit of help. heh.

Thanks again Sangress.
Old 18-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Sangress

I think my computer just killed itself when I sent the last PM in this post....yeh it totally did. Hah.

I just realised that I've now been given my own soapbox/interview/interrogation thread about my readings or how I do my readings (and some unrelated spin offs) or something. Now that is a milestone in itself. Heh.

This post is huge, so I dont blame you for cringing at it.

Enjoy (That is if your brain hasnt exploaded up until this point and you havent died of boredom.)

Your lucky I have absolutely nothing to do today and its raining, so I have time to think on this and answer at length. I'm enjoying this.

So does this mean that people's mental/metaphysical layers are in different dimensions? i.e. physical here, mental in another, metaphysical in another? Is that what you mean?

I'll replace "layers of existence" with "dimensions"....its so much easier.

It's not all in completely different dimensions because its all blended together essentially.

Ok how do I get this into perspective. You know how I said there are layers within layers within layers? I'll try and explain that and fit it into this.

In every dimension there are primary aspects and secondary, so one could have 70% physical (so its primarily physical) and 20% mental and 5% metaphysical (I cant do litteral percentages, just an example.)

And within that dimension the beings in it can have varying "levels" or amounts of these aspects. The "ratio" of aspects can fluctuate anywhere within and outside the dimensions percentages.

So, looking at the previous percentage example, if one being has 20% metaphysical energy, then only 5% of that is going to exist in that particular dimension...and the rest is going to exist in the dimension/layer thats the "closest" or somtimes the most well suited to that neighbouring dimension (not to say that those dimensions are litterally next to eachother, dimensions aren't in any linear formation, they are all over the place and intersect in all kinds of crazy ways.)

I call that whole process the "bleed over" affect because of the way types of energies tend to "bleed over" to other layers of existence when the current one cant facilitate them.

Mind you the bleed over affect is a lot more complicated than that and has a few of my own vague "principles" attached to it involving how the metaphysical affects the physical (in primarily physical layers of existence/dimensions) but not the other way around.....but anyways getting off topic.

So, chakras, as normally taught, create what you call core and basic energies?

This is a hard one to explain because it gets into my personal understanding of where energy comes from.

Basically, the chakras both create and process energies at the same time. Most of it is simply processing an external energy (from the source of the soul) and then adding bits to it and changing it to suit that individual.

In essence, the chakras are what makes your energy YOUR own energy. So it could be said that the chakras create your core energy...from the already existing energy that your soul was born from.

Basic energy is core energy that has been mixed with a small amount of external energy to change its charicteristics...and auric energy is basic energy thats been mixed with a heap of external energy....thats why I say energy is always moving outwards from the core.

Is it sort of the sum total of the chakras working together that creates the energy of the core?

Its mostly the sum total of the larger chakras, the "primary" chakras (hence why its usually not everywhere in the body.) The smaller chakras are more to keep energy being pushed outward through the veins.

And the circulatory exists kind of around the chakras (or core energy)? Or more like they connect different chakras to each other?

The circulatory connects to the chakras, the same way veins do to a heart pretty much.

I'll also note that core energy is a duluted form of the stuff the chakras "push" into the veins, because the core energy is flowing through the chakras and directly into the basic energy rather than into the chakras.

Some peoples circulatory system is so efficient that you cant even see their core energy because everything is going straight into the veins and stays completely enclosed and separated from the rest of the body save for a few small areas that have shields to prevent any "backflow" of energy into the veins when its being "vented" into the body to create basic energy.

So some people are more physically driven or more mentally energetic?

Yes.

But those who are more mentally energetic than physical or metaphysical aren't too common around here though. You'd find that those types have dreamwalking capabilities, telepathy and can probably induce hallucinations in other people at will. Not something you see every day, especially not in incarnates (maybe non-human incarnates.)

Usually the standard for mentally attuned people is telepathy and a bit of lucid dreaming, it rarely goes further than that as far as I can tell. (So they would have more physical or metaphysical than mental charicteristics)

And here the internal shields act like separators of the energy, right?

Yes, and also just to protect sensitive areas in case the person gets damaged in some way.

So shields are sort of mentally-created energy or circulatory protection mechanisms? Do you consider the need for these shields to be problems--or is it mostly just response to conditions people deal with?

There are a lot of differences between consciously and unconsciously/instinctually made shields.

Instinctually made shields are more physical and metaphysical than mental, so they can't be actively felt or controlled by the person who has them. It's a bit like a turtles shell, its natural and it has a purpose that isn't able to be consciously manipulated (the same way a turtles shell cant be removed from it because it tends to die.)

The need for shields can be a problem when they are consciously made because this is when a persons perspective comes into it.

If someone thinks they are in danger and repeatedly puts a lot of energy into their shield when they actually might not be in true danger, then they have just weakened the rest of them to create or activate a shield that doesnt even do anything.

So, natural shields are a natural response and are always good unless there is an imbalance involved in it.

An example of an imbalance to do with shielding is if the body makes a shield to ward against some kind of energy blockage or overflow or to contain some toxic energy to a small area of the body...and then if the imbalance is corrected and the shield is still there...then it could be a problem since it would be separating one area of the body and hindering the energy flow, thereby possibly causing a blockage or just slowing down the entire efficiency of the chakra system.

So, its only in special circumstances that natural shielding is an issue.

Conscious shielding can be an issue if a person doesnt understand exactly what they are doing. In fact almost any energy work can become an issue when a person isnt educated regardless, so I suppose a bit of common sense when shielding is all thats really needed.

I think a real need for shielding is fine, since then there would actually be a threat to shield against.

By "behavior of their aura"--you mean the system that has been developed to circulate the energy?

On the outer surface of the aura and inside the auric layers is like a rapidly changing area of energy that reflects different colours and patterns, thats why people say the aura changes too fast for them to read, because they are reading the layers that are affected by the mind.

Lets think of the surfaces of the aura as maybe what an oil slick would look like, when its hit by any form of light (or in this case energy/awareness) it reflects lots of colours...and when the wind or something disturbs the oil it creates an interesting pattern.

The mental layer's "coating" the energy of the aura react like that. Always changing depending on what is interacting with it.

The overall movement of the aura is more related to the flow of energy, which is to do with the chakras and all that.

Make sense?

But to you, physical is inner-most, then mental, then metaphysical? But some people have smoother transitions between them than others?

As I mentioned earlier, each person has a different "ratio" of mental, physical and metaphysical to them....and to make it more complicated different parts or energies within each person has different ratios as well.

But yeh, I work with souls often and the core energies are the closest to the soul...so that is what I hone in on first regardless of all else.

It's the transitions from mental to physical, to maybe another dimension, then back and to metaphysical...that can be very smooth.

With a lot of people there is no well defined barrier or separation between aspects because they are all "together" at once. They are all connected and all work together.

Some people however do have a big separation between some aspects. For example, lots of people have a big separation between physical and mind.

So for example, lets say theres 80% physical and 2% mind...but not even a quarter of that 2% is even active or in this dimension because its just not needed, its like a useless apendix.

Whether the gap is because they just don't use the facualties associated with the mental layers or whether they just dont need to use those mental layers is a mystery to me (doesnt much matter though since it doesnt change the situation.)

I actually have a theory that thats why lots of people have trouble remembering dreams or meditating..etc. But anyways...off topic.

Can you explain "states of existence"? So each of these bodies or layers--is self-sufficient. Sorry if these are dumb questions. Like I said, I sort of skipped learning this stuff as it didn't make much sense to me in terms of what I felt.

States of existence are pretty much what you define as dimensions. They are places which have different charicteristics to this one (like some arent physical at all, or others can only be reached through dreams, and even more are only semi-physical) but can also be connected to and a part of this place, or overlap with the layers of this place to a certain degree (the bleedover affect.)

So, in your understanding, soul and spirit are the same? Soul is to metaphysical body as ?mental is to physical body? Or consciousness is to?

Spirit could be either the metaphysical form (the one you take when your out of your body) or your consciousness (your perceptions on a mental layer of existence/dimension) or it could be what I percieve to be the soul.

Terminology is difficult to get around isnt it?

Wait--so there is energy generated by soul itself. What are chakras generated by?

I think I might have touched on this waay above when I mentioned that chakras both process and create energy. I'm not sure what else to add to it since I think it answers your question.

The most basic Chakras are formed by the soul upon "creation" or whatever you want to call it...and then from that really basic thing it grows and adapts to the environment and how the soul survives over time, bit like a phoetus forming in the womb (only there is no womb)....what a weird analogy.

You can always tell which beings are new by how well formed their chakra system is. Most times its just a vague blur, just this interesting mass of different energies slowly colescing and rising or falling in vibration while the individual adjusts to existence. Its a nice thing to see, makes me smile whenever I come across it.

Where does basic energy reside? If it is chakra energy plus a dilute form of chakra energy, what holds it together? Which body or form?

Basic energy looks like it exists inside the physical body (when its really on a metaphysical layer) because the energetic "skin," (which is the shape of the physical body when your incarnate) and internal filters and the energetic veins hold it in place. It's pretty much a very diluted and altered form of chakra energy mixed with external energies.

So filters filter out kinds of incoming energy?

Yep, they can work to allow certain energies into the body, or to alter the flow and "divert" it if its not supposed to be there.

A lot of filters also alter energies as they pass through, especially filters in the aura. Lots of auras neutralise energies when they pass into it or change it to a form that can be filtered into the body (because some vibratory patterns/signatures dont mix well with others and can get "stuck" or meshed together, creating a blockage.)

And shields shut out what does get through? Or can when activated?

Shields are like a more extreeme version of a filter, they can absorb, reflect or shut out things that cannot be filtered out. Its yet another like of defence against harmfull energies.

So can the reflected "color" of aura be different than the internal color?

Yes, almost always. It's like when you see a red after image beside a blue object. Although some auras are far less reflective than others, so bits of the true energetic colour shine though.

This is getting confusing because I didn't explain it how I should have. Lets backtrack a bit.

The "reflective" layer, is different to that layer I mentioned earlier with the oil slick example (you know the one that moves in patterns and reacts to different energies and other peoples attention.) The reflective layer is energy reflecting other energies (its not reacting actively, it just reflects ****,) its how you know you have some good shields working. heh.

The form of reflection or the pattern that the mental puts on it can affect how it "comes out"? And you can separate the two effects?

Both the reflective qualities of the energy in the aura, and the mental layer or coating over and within the aura does affect how others see it.

The mental layer is just for communication really. It's to show how you are in the moment, like talking or hand gestures. It's not really showing anything "below the surface" if you get what I mean. It's constantly changing.

And yes, I can separate my perception of the mental layer and the metaphysical energetic layer, and also "switch off" my awareness of the reflective qualities of some peoples auras so I can actually see the aura itself and its energy.

I'm pretty sure lots of other people do it without noticing (subconscisouly,) like selective hearing or something.

What do you mean? Who "classed" you as blind metaphysically? There is a Board of Metaphysical Classers!

I classed myself because it became very apparent to me that I don't have the adaption of sight that a majority of incarnates and other spirits do.

There are only so many times that someone in astral can ask "ok so you seriously cant see my expression? why are you looking the opposite way to where i am? why do you keep telling me mirror images of what I'm doing...thats my right hand not my friggin left!".....until you start realising that you just dont have it. lol.

Do you mean you don't actually "see" the metaphysical layer, but you sense it through echo-location?

I sense through echo location (I naturally send out pulses of energetic vibrations and frequencies and my aura and awareness read whatever those frequencies make contact with and the way it flows through and around objects/energies,) then I usually see via clairvoyance and then I go further and verify the colours and such with the person themselves subconsciously (telepathically) and rely on my natural instincts to tell me when I don't have something correct because of my altered senses. I've gotten quite good at it over time.

Actually that makes a lot of sense in that you get the structure of a lot of things. That is what is different about your readings and others, I think.

That could well be it.

I'm glad I eventually figured out how to get around the blindness thing.

I suppose being blind is what you get for evolving in a dimension that only needs you to sense souls and energy in order to evaluate whether they are threats, friends or food. I'm quite a basic kind of being even though I seem to do things in an elaborate kind of way.

[This idea of density occurred to me in Saggi's reading when you mentioned the convex current (or convection current)--which would require energy of different densities. We usually only think about energies of different virbrational rate, but there must be a density factor too. You described her core energy as smooth like chocolate,which sounds relatively dense to me. So it would "settle out" when mixed--which is where I was thinking the convection current came in.]

I still havent looked up convection current. I still dont know what it is but I can tell that my instincts aren't going to allow me to comprehend it. My instincts are like "I cant get that because I cant think numerically. so just use the human word for what I know, and then they will get it and I can go about my existence none-the-wiser." Lol.

But yes, there are different densities involved. I tend to think its blatantly obvious because of my echo location and I keep forgetting everyone else opperates on vibrations/energy signatures and sight.

Thanks again Sangress.

No problem. I just hope Im still making sense
Old 18-04-2012, 05:03 AM
Master
Sangress,

You just can't know how I dig this conversation! Yes, I might be weird--but this ties a lot of other things I really didn't understand together.

I'm not gonna try to respond tonight. I'm fuzzy headed-- Too much cabernet!

But I will tomorrow if you're still game. Mental / metaphysical --guess I don't understand them either! Oh well....

Tomorrow.

Lora
Old 18-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Sangress

I'm game for tomorrow. :)
Old 18-04-2012, 06:51 AM
Gregatha

Bravo Guys, I just got home from work and my computer greeted me with all this cool stuff to read.....its so interesting! Thankyou very much.

Enjoy your day.......Cheers
Old 18-04-2012, 07:27 AM
Sangress

O.O how can anyone find this interesting?! hah.

Well I'm glad you like it? *confused face*

I'm going to be more and more amazed and confused with this as I go, I can already tell. *facepalm*
Old 18-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I think my computer just killed itself when I sent the last PM in this post....yeh it totally did. Hah.

So, when i came to the word "hah." my computer died...

spooky.