Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-03-2012, 02:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Good find! Can you find "The Secret Science At Work"? There's no Kindle version and the cheapest paperback is around $30 at Amazon.

That link I gave is for the pdf file of "The Secret Science Behind Miracles"... Max Freedom Long's classic description of the Kahunas, their history, and how he discovered their well-hidden secrets.

Xan

Old 22-03-2012, 02:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Oh that sounds good. Please do share what stands out to you as you read.
Healing a broken leg with the bones sticking out of the skin , and an explanation of how the healing works.

Apparently there's a 'shadow body' that is a copy of our body that we can't see. The hunas used some kind of power to erase the broken physical matter from existence and replace it using the unbroken shadow copy. This is supposed to have been seen in other places, where powerful mediums could transport objects by invoking powerful Beings to move the shadow copy from one location to another, and then later the physical appeared. The mediums claim humans can't do this, which is why they ask the Beings. But the hunas claim they are able to do it.

Also the healing success rate of the hunas is said to have been very high, you were pretty much guaranteed healing. But it you had to clear your sins first, which they used words and physical interaction, like pouring water on you, so the subconscious would listen. Kind of like the MIR method.
Old 22-03-2012, 03:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

That link I gave is for the pdf file of "The Secret Science Behind Miracles"... Max Freedom Long's classic description of the Kahunas, their history, and how he discovered their well-hidden secrets.
Xan
That's a great find but I also want the other because it's supposed to give a good explanation of Ho'oponopono. I don't think it's out on the web though, I didn't find it at least.
Old 22-03-2012, 03:15 AM
Master
Me neither. Probably because it's more popular.

Xan

Old 22-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Healing a broken leg with the bones sticking out of the skin , and an explanation of how the healing works.

Apparently there's a 'shadow body' that is a copy of our body that we can't see. The hunas used some kind of power to erase the broken physical matter from existence and replace it using the unbroken shadow copy. This is supposed to have been seen in other places, where powerful mediums could transport objects by invoking powerful Beings to move the shadow copy from one location to another, and then later the physical appeared. The mediums claim humans can't do this, which is why they ask the Beings. But the hunas claim they are able to do it.

Also the healing success rate of the hunas is said to have been very high, you were pretty much guaranteed healing. But it you had to clear your sins first, which they used words and physical interaction, like pouring water on you, so the subconscious would listen. Kind of like the MIR method.

That is interesting. I have never heard of a shadow body, but I had a out of body experience once where I found myself hovering over an accident that happened a week later. I recall having a body and feeling it floating.

It makes me wonder if realizing this shadow body as our true body would bring about a perfect body meaning no age, no illness, no physical harm, no death and maybe that is how some were Masters were able to take their body with them when the passed over.
Old 22-03-2012, 04:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
That is interesting. I have never heard of a shadow body, but I had a out of body experience once where I found myself hovering over an accident that happened a week later. I recall having a body and feeling it floating.

It makes me wonder if realizing this shadow body as our true body would bring about a perfect body meaning no age, no illness, no physical harm, no death and maybe that is how some were Masters were able to take their body with them when the passed over.
I don't know, but when I listened to Dr Len he talked more about just trying to stay healthy and keep from getting sick by working on your subconscious memory. Maybe in the future we'll get to where you're talking about. I think someone just needs to get to that level first to set the bar, showing everyone what's possible. It seems like theres a lot of talk out there, but not enough results. I think we'll get there by open minded scientists studying spiritual people who actually know what they're doing.
Old 22-03-2012, 05:10 AM
Master
Reading "The Secret Science ..." book this evening, the Kahunas see us as having 3 souls or spirits, which are usually connected with the physical body to varying degrees but can get split apart.

The lower is the subconscious mind that holds memory but little reasoning ability and has its own shadowy body and vibrational energy emanations or linking threads.

The middle is the conscious mind that does not have memory but can reason and has its own shadowy body and middle range energy threads.

The higher is the superconscious mind which has memory and clearer reasoning and communicating capacities, with its own body of light, and light emanating connectioning threads.

The book is quite fascinating with many examples of how these three aspects work together in ordinary life, multiple personality disorder, astral projection, lingering ghosts, psychic phenomena of all kinds, and so on.

How to use all this complexity becomes quite simple: Relax your mind and body... Allow a receptive attitude... Feel the energy thread connections and your felt intention flowing through them... for whatever purpose you have.

I find that heart's intention works the best in the energy work I've been doing.

Xan

Old 22-03-2012, 06:52 AM
sunny shine

Shamans believe parts of soul can leave us during life threatening situations, So in a process called shamanic journeying, they retrieve these lost soul parts.
Old 22-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Shabby

What might have started out as a healing method for others, I have found that the Ho'oponopono prayer can be applied to any situation of lack also. Meaning finances, law suits, divorce. The prayer is not actually aim at a person directly but at the appearance of someone or something appearing some way.
Old 22-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Master

The Kahuna new about the subconscious long before modern science. Now science is beginning to understand that it basically determines what we do, how we see ourselves and the world. Decisions are made in the subconscious before we make them consciously. Ho'oponopono takes it a step further, and says that the memory in the subconscious is somehow linked to the universal memory that goes back to the beginning of time, and working on it affects not only the individual but the entire universe.

Oddly since I've been doing this I've noticed changes in others, where I worked on myself in private in relation to them. For instance, someone that bothers me shows me I need to work on myself, so I do, then it seems like they change.

It's also supposed to be about something called Mana, which we recieve from Divinity by using the prayer. I don't know if that's what it is, but I feel really good a lot of the time now.