Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-10-2011, 12:41 AM
Morgana Rose

tarot cards

i've always wanted to learn how to read tarot cards, i have 3 sets of oracle cards and one set of tarot cards with another on the way, but i was wondering if there was a "better" set of cards to get and what are the most common theories with spreads and how to interpret what they say??
any help is greatly appreciated :)
Old 20-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Experiencer
I don't believe one set is better than another. What I do believe is that the deck will resonate with you. If the Rider Waite deck feels the best to you when working with it, then that should be your primary deck. For me, I have two decks that I use. The Myhtic Tarot and the Herbal Tarot. The Herbal Tarot is my primary deck because it was given to me and I have had very successful readings with it.

I use the Mythic Tarot for quick readings and general stuff.

As far as the spreads used question, I use the simple three card method more than the Celtic Cross method, but I think it depends on the reading. The three cards spread is great for a generalized reading while the Celtic Cross is better for more precise readings. You tailor the spread to the reading type.

Hopefully this helps!
Old 20-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Master
MorganaRose. Look here

www.learntarot.com
Old 21-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Morgana Rose

thank you kinnster and norseman, i have been reading the learn tarot and tarot 101 threads :)