Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-10-2011, 04:04 AM
Experiencer

Just did my first three card spread.

I think I'll share my interpretation of a three card spread I produced. This was my first serious reading.

My question was:

Will I meet my female spirit guide?

Card 1
The Hanged Man

I interpret it as I am constantly doubting myself and killing any chance of her coming through.

Card 2
Ace of Pentacles

She's trying to come through my clouded thoughts.

Card 3
The Tower

It may take something drastic for her to come through, perhaps a dramatic change in thoughts.

In summary:

I've been doubting my own ability but also I tend to try to expect her to show. She's trying to come through my clouded thoughts so I need to relax my mind and not expect anything. In order for my female spirit guide to show I need to make drastic changes to mu thoughts and stop expecting. Need to relax and go with the flow. If I do that things will fall into place.
Old 15-10-2011, 05:00 AM
Master
Good one Colhad75, how about doing one for little psycho, my question is what do i need to do in my life right now, if you don't want to do it that's ok.Robert
Old 15-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Experiencer

ahhh ok, gulp.

I'll try it. Let's just say I've just had my first driving lesson and now I'm being asked to drive you to work along the highway or something.

My first reading for someone else coming up. Will try it for you Psychoslice.
Old 15-10-2011, 05:36 AM
Experiencer

Ok, you all still see my "L" plates don't you folks.

What does Psychoslice need to do in his life right now.

Card 1

King of Cups:

You like to sit in a chair reading a newspaper with a drink of some sort. Probably coffee or tea.

Card 2

Queen of Cups:

You sit in the lounge room with your wife who thinks about the children a lot.

Card 3

The World:

I think there is an overseas trip in your future, you will most likely meet new people and see animals.

Summary.

You and your wife spend a lot of time together but you both have different interests. You're into news where as your wife thinks about the kids a lot. I do think you are planning a trip overseas, you will see new people and see animals you would not see around where you live.

How'd I go.
Old 15-10-2011, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colhad75
Ok, you all still see my "L" plates don't you folks.

What does Psychoslice need to do in his life right now.

Card 1

King of Cups:

You like to sit in a chair reading a newspaper with a drink of some sort. Probably coffee or tea.

Card 2

Queen of Cups:

You sit in the lounge room with your wife who thinks about the children a lot.

Card 3

The World:

I think there is an overseas trip in your future, you will most likely meet new people and see animals.

Summary.

You and your wife spend a lot of time together but you both have different interests. You're into news where as your wife thinks about the kids a lot. I do think you are planning a trip overseas, you will see new people and see animals you would not see around where you live.

How'd I go.
Thanks Colhad75, yes i do set in a chair and do like reading a lot, and i love my coffee, now i'm not married, but i am at the moment going with a lady who does think about her dog all the time and treats him like a child, now that may have come through as children, and yes i have just been and am going on a trip again soon, now the interesting thing is, its not actually over seas, but on a small island of Brisbane Australia, so yes you could well say that i am going over seas, I have also meet new people on the island, this is the first time a have been on a trip outside my town for over 25 years, so that's why it probably showed up in the cards, if i was setting next to you and you were asking me question i think you would have done a good job, so well done and thanks again.
Old 15-10-2011, 05:55 AM
Master
Oh yes i just remembered, we were at one stage not long ago talking about marriage, but i'm too scared for that lol.
Old 15-10-2011, 06:29 AM
Experiencer

Well, I am very happy for you psychoslice. I'm glad the cards were of some use to us, so I guess we can both take something out of it.

So thankyou psychoslice, I have had successful reading and you have some good fortune in your life. So we both win. :)

Thanks psychoslice. :)
Old 15-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Neville

With regard to L Plates Colhad75, If there is one thing that I have learned about Tarot, It's that there is always more to learn so please don't worry about that , we all have to start some place and even after many years I am still making discovories about Tarot.

Good for you on taking your first tentative steps into the infnite world of Tarot.