Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 16-11-2018, 02:46 AM
Suspended
Guide
Why?

Why did God give me such a freaking hard life?

I won't go into all the details but its freaking hard. Has anyone else had a harder life than most? Do you ever reach a point where it's worth it? I just dont understand.
Old 16-11-2018, 03:46 AM
Suspended
Guide
Is kindness even a real thing? Can someone genuinely be kind? When someone is kind sometimes I'm unsure of their reasons for being kind and it makes me feel suspicious.
Old 16-11-2018, 03:51 AM
Suspended
Guide
Also as for lightworkers, those people that come into your life and somehow you're better off for having met them...is this something God has made happen or is it the person that's doing the lightwork? Do lightworkers make healing happen on purpose or does it just happen unintentionally?
Old 16-11-2018, 08:06 AM
Master
There is a rather simple "explanation" for all this.

Why does God give us such a hard life? to make us realise the absolute permanence of His existence even more quickly.

It is to teach us how to subjugate our ego within the distinct differentiation between what is our free will and what is His Divine Will.

Life is full of associations with personal identity, until those associations are removed forcibly...One by one, until nothing but God alone exists. At first, this is done on the material level and later, the spiritual one.

For the earnest seeker of truth, God does us a favour by making our lives hard and miserable, so we learn there is a much better and more lasting joy that transcends the world of the mundane, with us believing we get to "control" our circumstances which happen to us and we try to force the hand of the Divine instead of just surrendering to the universal laws...and He makes it abundantly apparent "thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" by making life a living hell until such times as we "get it" and unfortunately, many never do.
Old 16-11-2018, 09:11 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Why does God give us such a hard life? to make us realise the absolute permanence of His existence even more quickly.

It is to teach us how to subjugate our ego within the distinct differentiation between what is our free will and what is His Divine Will.

Life is full of associations with personal identity, until those associations are removed forcibly...One by one, until nothing but God alone exists. At first, this is done on the material level and later, the spiritual one.

For the earnest seeker of truth, God does us a favour by making our lives hard and miserable, so we learn there is a much better and more lasting joy that transcends the world of the mundane, with us believing we get to "control" our circumstances which happen to us and we try to force the hand of the Divine instead of just surrendering to the universal laws...and He makes it abundantly apparent "thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" by making life a living hell until such times as we "get it" and unfortunately, many never do.
Hmm yeah the void is enjoyable I found
Old 16-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

You'll have to make it clear that you are speaking for yourself here - you certainly aren't speaking for me or for a lot of people I know.

I'm an earnest seeker of truth (whatever that might be) and I have had a wonderful and happy life and after 80 years still do. I'm pretty sure that I am able to say this because of the right decisions and efforts I have made in life have all borne fruit and still do. I can only speak for myself but see that I am surrounded by many people who would say the same thing. Getting a good life has mainly to do with being prepared to add value to society and so see how it works for everyone.
I've never needed some supernatural force to shape my life nor the lives around me, we've been able to do that ourselves - as it so happens.

If you accept that you lead a hard and miserable life because of some godlike outside source then you are a poor soul.
Old 16-11-2018, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
You'll have to make it clear that you are speaking for yourself here - you certainly aren't speaking for me or for a lot of people I know.

I'm an earnest seeker of truth (whatever that might be) and I have had a wonderful and happy life and after 80 years still do. I'm pretty sure that I am able to say this because of the right decisions and efforts I have made in life have all borne fruit and still do. I can only speak for myself but see that I am surrounded by many people who would say the same thing. Getting a good life has mainly to do with being prepared to add value to society and so see how it works for everyone.
I've never needed some supernatural force to shape my life nor the lives around me, we've been able to do that ourselves - as it so happens.

If you accept that you lead a hard and miserable life because of some godlike outside source then you are a poor soul.
I ALWAYS "speak for myself" as I would not be so presumptuous to speak for and on behalf of anybody else. If others gain insight by me doing so, well and good. If they do not (as in your case) well and good...and the "God-like source" is inside, outside and upside down.

Just like some believe in God, while others do not want to or need to, but I am not here to argue or debate any point...others may also believe I am a "poor soul" but everybody's reality is totally different and in that regard, "speaking for myself" gives me the freedom to say and do whatever I like on a public forum, so I am not phased by your admonishment in the slightest.
Old 16-11-2018, 01:00 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby

I agree that my life is mine to create. I had a previous belief for a good 25-26 years that God just gave me a hard life, which I was referencing to as I was thinking about the past when I posted this.

Also I dont think it makes one a poor soul to believe that God is in control. It takes a brave person to surrender to their moment, let go of control, and just trust god/the universe/higher power that things will be and are alright in the midst of chaos
Old 16-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Administrator
Why just three words but leaves one wondering many things. I have had a hard life not easy harder than most yet im still to find an answer to that question why.
why is a child born with disabilities so severe their life expectancy is so short, you ask why god allows this to happen. I can only give my opinion and that is I don't believe in god.

Namaste
Old 16-11-2018, 01:04 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Why just three words but leaves one wondering many things. I have had a hard life not easy harder than most yet im still to find an answer to that question why.
why is a child born with disabilities so severe their life expectancy is so short, you ask why god allows this to happen. I can only give my opinion and that is I don't believe in god.

Namaste
What do you believe in?