Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r

Do away with intellect and see how well humans communicate.

Much less communication would be the resultant of no access to intellect.

r6r6r,

Something to consider: A certain sage suggested that humans learned to speak so that they could lie.....:) Prior to that, intuition was the means for communication......:) i.e. less communication(as we know it) might elevate mankind.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Another person trying to introduce rational logical common sense into this thread and forum. This is getting out of control.

Control? What freedom loving persons wants control? Isnt control horrible past time for orgs or orcs?
What's wrong with common sense,or some logical thinking? So you think things are out of control when someone puts some common sense on the table? I realize you don't answer any questions. But doesn't mean you have to put people down that ask a question.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
r6r6r,

Something to consider: A certain sage suggested that humans learned to speak so that they could lie.....:) Prior to that, intuition was the means for communication......:) i.e. less communication(as we know it) might elevate mankind.
we communicate in many different ways. Words lie, the body doesn't
Old 15-08-2018, 01:44 AM
Master
Since we're on the communication subject. Since the beginning of the information age we have lost a lot of our communication skills. Body language and voice tone play a huge part in communication. Now we have a bunch of people saying stupid things because there is a lot less face to face communication. Less than there ever was in human history. It's actually scary. It's been proven that peoples average IQs came down since the 1990s. It's possible the way we communicate could have something to do with that.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:02 AM
Master

I've just seen a typical Oscar Wilde quote which seems to sum up his point of view nicely: Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived,
Old 08-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Pathfinder

Truth look different from person to person because we are all on different wisdom level, this does not mean I am right and you are wrong, it only means our wisdom level is on different levels.

Even enlighten beings see truth differently, because they too are at different wisdom levels. Arahant and tatagatha are both enlighten but only Tatagahta has Buddha status. even Buddha sakyamuni did not see the full truth on his highest level when we walked the earth.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaki
Truth look different from person to person because we are all on different wisdom level, this does not mean I am right and you are wrong, it only means our wisdom level is on different levels.

Even enlighten beings see truth differently, because they too are at different wisdom levels. Arahant and tatagatha are both enlighten but only Tatagahta has Buddha status. even Buddha sakyamuni did not see the full truth on his highest level when we walked the earth.

" Buddha sakyamuni did not see the full truth on his highest level when we walked the earth. "

Amanaki can you explain please how you come to this conclusion.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:13 AM
Pathfinder

I have found during meditation that there are Buddhas on higher wisdom levels then Sakyamuni. Sakyamuni reach tatagatha level and ofcourse he was enlighten buddha. But enlighten beings who cultivate other paths did reach an higher level, and one of the reasons i come to realise is that, those highly enlighten masters who did not teach could go even higher,

But this does not do wrong to Buddhism in any way shape or form. Sakyamunis path do give the followers the path to enlightenment. and that is the main goal in his teaching, end of samsara.

for those who have open the third eye and can see beyond physical realm can see that a tatagatha has one symbol of buddhahood on their body (swastika) But there are Buddhas who have the body full of this mark and that tells they are on a very high level.

Since one must have the third eye open to see this i can not put a proof of it here as a photo.

But in my understanding, buddhism is not about proof, it is abour realise it for you self
Old 09-09-2018, 09:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaki
I have found during meditation that there are Buddhas on higher wisdom levels then Sakyamuni. Sakyamuni reach tatagatha level and ofcourse he was enlighten buddha. But enlighten beings who cultivate other paths did reach an higher level, and one of the reasons i come to realise is that, those highly enlighten masters who did not teach could go even higher,

But this does not do wrong to Buddhism in any way shape or form. Sakyamunis path do give the followers the path to enlightenment. and that is the main goal in his teaching, end of samsara.

for those who have open the third eye and can see beyond physical realm can see that a tatagatha has one symbol of buddhahood on their body (swastika) But there are Buddhas who have the body full of this mark and that tells they are on a very high level.

Since one must have the third eye open to see this i can not put a proof of it here as a photo.

But in my understanding, buddhism is not about proof, it is abour realise it for you self

We'll agree to differ on that....
Old 09-09-2018, 09:13 AM
Pathfinder

That is ok to me :) we can not always agree. but to respect each other even we see life differently :)