Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-03-2017, 12:09 AM
bartholomew

James: The chakras are made of ethereal material but they connect us to seven dimensions. Have we heard of "seventh heaven"? The crown is the seventh. No only do we have all of these but our planet, the Earth does too. The Earth has a full set of chakras. All is interconnected. Each of us potentially has the same access as the Earth does. Each of us is a little bit of god waiting to develop.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas
Here is a vid from youtube where someone tells how he did it.
he starts explaining it at about 3:05
/watch?v=RaieItI_VbI

Wow.. I couldn't watch the entirety of this. I'm a little on the border of shocked disbelief and amusement. I'm also amazed that there are so many people out there talking about removing chakras.

One thing they say is 'it's ok if you don't believe this, you're entitled to believe what you want'.

Sure, we can believe what we want. And often this is acceptable because our beliefs serve our current position in life. But there is the 'truth of the matter'. You know.. how the world really works.

I can believe that the Earth is flat.. but this belief doesn't make it true. Nor does this belief allow me to travel to the edge of the Earth and take a photo.

I'd suggest that anyone who claims to have removed their chakras as being incorrect. It's simply not possible... 'as far as I believe'...
Old 09-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Pathfinder

IMHO...

Chakras can not be 'removed' - the suggestion is akin to saying you can live in your physical body and do without your heart or lungs... I imagine whoever suggested the idea doesn't really actually understand what chakras are and what they actually do. People can believe all kinds of strange ideas.

5D.. here's an unexpected twist Everyone has a fifth-dimensional body and uses it every moment of their lives. It is called many names; the Mental body, the Mind, the root of our thought. Every thought you experience initiates in your 5D body and passes extremely rapidly to manifest in your 'present here and now' consciousness, some people presume we think with our brains but we don't - the brain just receives, changes and adjusts thoughts into electrical impulses that we use to act or express the thoughts in our body. Thoughtforms are the idea constructs of our thinking processes and they develop on the 5D in our immediate mental aura.

So if they said they operate a lot on the 5D... they were quite right - and so do you!
Old 12-03-2017, 08:35 AM
Seeker

It is like not needing gravity and how to remove gravity from earth.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Guide
I did hear about removing your chakras a few years back. I can remember pretty much instantly dismissing it. The chakras are an integral part of my being. I've learned so much about myself through them. I'd feel empty without them.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Removing chakras by choice??
Before you remove anything you have to not only know its there,but to see it then handle it,never mind understanding what it is you are removing?
I have met a lot of folk in my life who professed to know all about,souls,chakra,the etheric and astral and how to raise the "kundalini",just tell em their dreaming,its a sad thing to tell others who are learning and very gullible how great you are!,that's an ego thing and if they are living in the ego then they are not doing/knowing anything,just "big noting",you know the type,"look at me,look at me"

I seen and done a lot of things including having my brow chakra opened on my 28th birthday,nice present but I neither asked for it or wanted it,and I have seen my silver cord more than once,and I can tell you it comes out of the navel if astral travelling or from the crown when you are dieing,I have never seen any of my chakra's never ever,but I do not meditate,never ever either,but there are a lot of folk in the world who read too much and not comprehend what they are reading and become experts?

You all know the old maxim,all of you,"when the pupil is ready the master will come"
Your best friend is the ego,it keeps you safe,and your intuition,that gut feeling is real but most folk deny it.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:25 AM
Eelco

Hiya, I am one removed my chacra's a few years ago. Had the reinstated by some goddes. Or so I was told. I've written about that here.
I also had a few local clearvoyants take a look at them here

So far I haven't found any ancient literature that describes them. The oldest writings I have managed to track down are from roughly the 1600's AD. Most old religions or alternative/energetic health systems/healing practises I am aware off. Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, Shamanic healing etc. Do not use the 7 or 13 chacra system. In my studies of chinese medicine I was often told that the accupuncture points and meridians have nothing to do with the chakra system.

That said Like slowsnake I haven't seen them in meditations. I have tried to clear them, open them and manipulate them through visualizations etc in an attemt to use them as ascension tools.

In the end I feel that if you feel that working with the chakra's help you in where you want to go. than do so. As with any sympatetic magic or energetic/intentional work if it works it works. I know of people who through the use of inner chakra work have openend the way to abilities and states of mind they probably wouldn't have without the self permission they gave themselves through clearing their chakra's.

I do believe that through the popularization of the chakra idea many usefull ways of regarding them have become more rigid than they may have been in the beginning. This rigidity may be at the root of claiming they were archonic implants. Anyway. Many have removed them and still live.

WIth Love
Eelco
Old 24-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Wow I don't forget even know if that is humanly possible? Maybe this person means it in a less spiritual sense in a way?
Old 24-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightRose
Wow I don't forget even know if that is humanly possible? Maybe this person means it in a less spiritual sense in a way?

Hello BrightRose,

WOW is spot on,I think the person meant it?
Actually remove a chakra,I seen lots of things but chakra's keep us alive, well,happy and well balanced!

Regards Billy.
Old 25-03-2017, 06:24 AM
Eelco

Lol It is so funny that in the alternative community the Chakra's are accepted at face value. We are talking about an energy system here that finds its earliest references in the yoga sutra's by patanjali. Now he only described 3 large which upon closer inspection loosely reseble the idea chinese tripple burner.

The 7 chacra system as which most know find no reference before the 1600's. At least I have not found it. To me this means that they are useful created concepts to think about the human energyfield.

As creators of out own reality we can use the idea of chacra to manipulate our energy fields by letting the idea of a chakra focus our intentional energy. When studying chinese medicine much of the diagnostic tools is thinking about a disease in a certain way to get your prescription. As the chinese have 2 large referential frames to look at a problem. One in terms of the 5 elements and the other in terms of the organ systems you sometimes get a very different treatment based on the diagnostic tool. Both work because they work from a different energetic intention.
Blew my mind when I tried to understand that.

Anyway I believe the chacra work in a similar way. As an outsider i can see/feel or use a pendulum to get a sense of how someones energyfield operated in terms of the chacra. Because they are just concepts.

Just to be clear I am not saying they aren't real or useless. Just that they aren't as set in stone as many in the alternative community make them out to be either.

To continue to grow I feel we need to broaded our horizons beyond the concepts the chakra's convey. Like we went from a 3 to a 7 to a 13 and even 144 chacra system to comply with our need to expand. As the chakra have very much an ingrained sense of higher and lower. A hierarchical structure which is difficult to overcome when we keep thingking in terms of wheels that proces more and more subtle energy as we move up through the chacra. To a more unified energy/synergy field of being.

Anyway Rambling mode off.

With Love
Eelco