Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-03-2017, 08:32 PM
Seeker

Removing or not needing Chakras?

Has anyone every heard of this? I recently began a chat with someone who is highly tuned in and says they operate a lot in 5D.
Has anyone heard of not needing or like removing chakras? It just seems like a new and foreign concept to me. Any insight would be appreciated.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:07 AM
Knower

I have heard of some ascender-seekers saying the Chakras were invented by the archons so they could mess with us etc. But I think that is a mistaken idea, because the Archons can't create something so central to our very being. They are not creators, they are very jealous of creative abilities so they try to hijack anything good and powerful and use it for their dark ends. Of course you need your Chakras, like you need your lungs and heart etc. They are the portals between your body and the plasma plane and etheric realms.
Old 02-03-2017, 05:24 AM
Master

It is your higher body so you absolutely need them.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Master
Trust your FIRST instinct when you hear things like this.
Old 02-03-2017, 05:36 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoProject
Has anyone every heard of this? I recently began a chat with someone who is highly tuned in and says they operate a lot in 5D.
Has anyone heard of not needing or like removing chakras? It just seems like a new and foreign concept to me. Any insight would be appreciated.

We do not use all of our chakras at any one time until we have fully mastered what we came here to do but they are all necessary components of our ethereal bodies. None of them may be removed. Please be very slow to believe such things.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoProject

Many people devise a nonsens. I recomend you read translantion original eastern texts about chakras. Many of them is free on net in pdf. Not construction of Western pseudo"intellectuals".
See for example Sat chakra nirupana, The serpent power by John Woodroffe (A. Avalon), Shiva samhita and there are many others.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpino
Many people devise a nonsens. I recomend you read translantion original eastern texts about chakras. Many of them is free on net in pdf. Not construction of Western pseudo"intellectuals".
See for example Sat chakra nirupana, The serpent power by John Woodroffe (A. Avalon), Shiva samhita and there are many others.

Good idea! I'll have a look.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Master
You can not remove you chakras the way you can remove your eyes or ears. Chakras are etheric and you need them the way you need your vital organs.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Here is a vid from youtube where someone tells how he did it.
he starts explaining it at about 3:05
/watch?v=RaieItI_VbI

i have to post 15 or more posts to be allowed to post URLs...
Old 07-03-2017, 11:59 PM
Experiencer

The chakras need to be present regardless of which dimension you work in. They are the energy pathways that link our various bodies. So that (eg) information from the astral realm passes from our astral senses through our chakras to be able to be received and interpreted by our physical bodies/brains.

Any statement that the chakras can be discarded should be heard with caution. I'd be curious about why the person is making that claim, and try to understand what message they are trying to convey.

I'm also curious about the claim about working within the fifth dimension. We're here working in the physical plane because this energy level is ideal for our needs (moving from the third dimension towards the fourth). Additionally, people working fully in the fourth dimension are able to function 'outside of time' in a way that they manifest instantly what they want/need. To suggest that someone has transcended beyond this into the fifth dimension is a bit of a stretch. From my understanding, we're here in physical bodies in the third dimension, attempting to take our physical bodies into the fourth dimension. This has not been done before. To suggest that the physical body can operate at all in a fifth dimension simply doesn't make sense; our physical bodies simply cannot vibrate at a level sufficient to handle fifth dimensional energy.

More likely, the person you are talking to is mixing up terms and is making use of what language he/she is aware of. I'm not trying to lead you towards any conclusion about this person, but it's probably worth getting a better idea of what they're doing. Most likely, they are doing positive work and have good intentions. There's also the chance that they feel a need to overdramatise their experiences to gain recognition they feel is deserved/needed. It's difficult to form any solid opinions based on the two bits of information provided.