Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I'm just saying that it's the ego that controls the chakras and not the other way around. It's the ego that is the cause

People affect their own chakras but their chakras also affect them.

Thou the thoughts and persons actions and even past lives have affected ones chakras and make them what they are today.. chakras themselves also affect the person too

eg say someone has a very big and energised sex chakra. In such a case even thou this person may be working on controlling his/her sexual thoughts but the fact this chakra is now big will have that chakra influencing now some this person and their thoughts by its stronger energy etc.

How energised our chakras are and the balance of them, also affect us back though we may of caused in the first place for that chakra to be how it is though others too can also affect our chakras with energy eg a healer can alter anothers chakra balance and hence then alter how that other acts, thinks and behaves some. A healer could do this without the person even knowing on the normal conscious ego level that his/her chakras have been altered by another.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:01 AM
Experiencer

I thought all Chakras were interconnected through Meridians and that subsequently any Chakra , if under or over performing could impact on your equilibrium/psyche/mental health.

As ever, this is only what I have been given to understand.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:24 PM
Master
There's a lot of misinformation out there about the chakras based on reading not experience. I have to say I've seen a lot of nonsense about chakras on internet and in books. The best information comes from direct experience from someone who lives in an enlightened space - because they have all chakras fully open - they're seeing clearly not through any filters. There is very little out there of value because the most important knowledge about them has been kept secret for so long.

As someone who studied to become a psychotherapist and has extensive training by an enlightened guru about the chakras, I can say there is tons and tons of confusion about what chakras are about and what the mind is about - and practically no understanding of what ego evolution is about. I have no interest in getting into a debate about what I've already verified for myself. Those who want to know what I have to share can read my posts.

Last edited by Uma : 05-07-2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Master

I think it is important to say that chakras cannot be open nor closed. They are 6 wheels up along the spine, and they are a tantric concept alongside the kundalini. The point of tantra is to unravel the web of existence, thus the rise of the kundalini makes the chakras dissolve into themselves leaving you open and receptive. In this space the 7 lotuses can start to truly blossom (open).

The body in itself are full of energy lines, energy centers (some lies on top of the chakras), and pleasure zones. Mental illness is a blocage in the energy flow. Bipolar is in general a lack of balance. Mani is a lack of grounding, where depression is a lack of space for growth.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I think it is important to say that chakras cannot be open nor closed. They are 6 wheels up along the spine, and they are a tantric concept alongside the kundalini.

There are a lot more chakras then 6, most only know the main chakra points.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Guide
Stellarnova, The next time you visit your doctor, as them that since you don't "fit" into the Bipolar category, do you "fit in" the Borderline Personality Disorder group. I hate the use of fit in, which is why I put the quotes around that. Now if they get this, then ask them to get you into a DBT program. It has really been proven effective for most people suffering from one of the many mental issues. Which like some of the other posters have said, it very well could just be that you are spiritually aware and always have been. Only by chance of an enlightened doctor, did I find out my miseries were because I am a strong empath! So let's hope that they continue to enlighten doctors and social workers about these things.

The other suggestion I have on top of aligning the chakras is the use of crystals that are specific to your needs. If you want to pm me I can give the names of ones that are listed for Bipolar, but I do think that you should look into the Borderline first. I don't like the wording of this group either, as to me it is misleading. It makes one think of having a Multiple Personality Disorder which is something entirely different.
Old 07-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
There are a lot more chakras then 6, most only know the main chakra points.

Depending on what teachings you follow. The question here is have you ever seen a chakra?
Old 08-07-2016, 02:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Depending on what teachings you follow. The question here is have you ever seen a chakra?

Yes I have, they are extremely beautiful and look like mandalas when seen in full colour and detail. I work on chakras when Im doing healing.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Yes I have, they are extremely beautiful and look like mandalas when seen in full colour and detail. I work on chakras when Im doing healing.

Interesting. In Tantra of The Blossoming Lotus that is what is called a lotus. A chakra is something very different. When I saw mine up along my spine they most of all reminded me of supermassive black holes. Yeah they were beautiful, but there is a reason why they need to be dissolved for the grand lotus to blossom into full bloom.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Interesting. In Tantra of The Blossoming Lotus that is what is called a lotus. A chakra is something very different. When I saw mine up along my spine they most of all reminded me of supermassive black holes. Yeah they were beautiful, but there is a reason why they need to be dissolved for the grand lotus to blossom into full bloom.

them reminding one of supermassive black holes makes sense too as I think of them also as being like vortexes too.

there is quite a few different ways a person could see them... depending i guess how deeply a person is looking.