Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-06-2016, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altiana
Root:
Sensation: Grounded, Earthy, firm, deep tingling
Temperature: Warm, Hot when kundalini wakes and moves
Texture: Solid yet smoothly rough, like a smooth tree trunk
The way it moves: Direct
Speed, slow and steady paced, unless again, kundalini is awake, then it can be fast
It feels either like I'm rooted to earth with this chakra, or that I'm spacing and walking around outside myself, flighty, if it's off, not spinning right.

Thanks Altiana, running and Necromancer for sharing. Altiana your post about the root puts me in mind of how little I know about this amazing root chakra. I mean, I take it for granted. This is the earth dimension. This is ordinary gross reality, the body I take for granted. But I've been reading more about the root and the deeper stages of getting into the energy and consciousness of the root and it is so mindblowing - I'm just barely scratching the surface of it.

Do you know for instance, according to Sivananda's writings, that the yogi who really knows the root chakra is able to levitate off the ground?! To really master that gross dimension brings this super power, this "siddhis". And my teacher, Sri Vasudeva, says that the root connects us to infinity, same as the crown. The root chakra is the one that faces downward. It's the opposite pole of the crown. Yogananda also writes about it - all the chakras are connected to the elements "tattwas" and all these things - chakras, and tattwas, and pranas, and nadis - they all operate at physical levels, astral levels, causal levels and spiritual levels. It is mindblowing! And then I read Patanjali's Yoga Sutras - who writes in detail about the siddhis and the depths one can reach. And I'm still working on chakra awareness at the prana level! It's amazing. This earth dimension we all take so much for granted. Absolutely amazing!
Old 06-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account
I have talked to one person who said he had a levitation experience. My feeling is he is honest and has no reason to make something up. I dont want to mention who he is cause that doesnt feel right to do. Kinda like a code i guess i live by. Anyways i guess its something some experience perhaps.

For me as far as spiritual gifts its something thst i use or turns on when i need it for my growth in understanding and or like a survivwl tactic.

For me i feel my way through things. And i get a lot of support from my crown to.

I have at times experience reading the script. And mediumship where i switch from being to being and they i guess talk through me. But its like it is me. But its not. Thats been like a survival technique when im under pressure of confusion about things.

Then only once i shot out of my third eye. Felt like and sounded like a rocket. Everything that i thought of as me shot out. Then it was like energy fields to swim through and they felt very intoxicating in a good way.

Sometimes but not often i hear beings talking into my ear. That happens a time or two during medium experiences.

What i did a lot was like time travel to previous incarnations from my heart and i would feel the old previous incarnation experience. Many times but not much after i got past a certain point of development. Then it wasnt needed so much i guess.

The kundalini shakti is neutral and non dual in my experience. So its not about achievements so much as it is about everything. How ever it is. Sitting here typing or having some wild experience it just flows. Not that im trying to say gifts dont matter. Im just trying to explain my personal insight to the shakti as i experience it. But many things can make an uptick in the shakti. And wild experiences is one of them for me. I know that sounds contradicting but its the best i can explain what i experience.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I have talked to one person who said he had a levitation experience. My feeling is he is honest and has no reason to make something up. I dont want to mention who he is cause that doesnt feel right to do. Kinda like a code i guess i live by. Anyways i guess its something some experience perhaps.

For me as far as spiritual gifts its something thst i use or turns on when i need it for my growth in understanding and or like a survivwl tactic.

For me i feel my way through things. And i get a lot of support from my crown to.

I have at times experience reading the script. And mediumship where i switch from being to being and they i guess talk through me. But its like it is me. But its not. Thats been like a survival technique when im under pressure of confusion about things.

Then only once i shot out of my third eye. Felt like and sounded like a rocket. Everything that i thought of as me shot out. Then it was like energy fields to swim through and they felt very intoxicating in a good way.

Sometimes but not often i hear beings talking into my ear. That happens a time or two during medium experiences.

What i did a lot was like time travel to previous incarnations from my heart and i would feel the old previous incarnation experience. Many times but not much after i got past a certain point of development. Then it wasnt needed so much i guess.

The kundalini shakti is neutral and non dual in my experience. So its not about achievements so much as it is about everything. How ever it is. Sitting here typing or having some wild experience it just flows. Not that im trying to say gifts dont matter. Im just trying to explain my personal insight to the shakti as i experience it.

I believe you running - these worlds we live in (plural is not a typo) are amazing. Kundalini cuts to the chase taking us all the way through them to the one Source that is beyond vibration (unless we want to stop and slow things down and explore). No harm in looking/listening though...and more important, managing - but standing in one's nondual place of power while in the world but not of it - that's my goal anyway!
Old 06-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Sorry for hijacking your thread again...

You're not hijacking, you're sharing YOUR experience! This thread is for sharing stuff
Old 07-06-2016, 01:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Old 07-06-2016, 02:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I believe you running - these worlds we live in (plural is not a typo) are amazing. Kundalini cuts to the chase taking us all the way through them to the one Source that is beyond vibration (unless we want to stop and slow things down and explore). No harm in looking/listening though...and more important, managing - but standing in one's nondual place of power while in the world but not of it - that's my goal anyway!

Most of my obstructions i have to work through are in my third eye. So im kinda curious what opens up as things clear. Just because i got the non dual joy figured out doesnt mean im not excited about other things. My girlfriend works as a psychic healer and is very strong in the third eye. So in the spirit of things i sense her helping me. And the non dual bliss rubs off on her and helps her. There seems to be a oneness of things in spiritual development that goes on. Its all good and fun imo.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 08-06-2016, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
This sounds like you had a very powerful heart chakra opening. It does feel like falling in love. You can go deeper still into that love if you work on it. My heart chakra is very blocked these days :( - I miss this feeling very much. And yes it does spread into the arms and hands (see my heart chakra post above). When intoxication is involved that means you are also accessing your crown chakra at the same time...so you touched your crown chakra by going very deep into your heart chakra, as I posted above. Wonderful! My goal is to feel that in every single moment as Sri Vasudeva does. That's the joy of enlightenment (one of them).

Thanks so much for this Uma! <3<3

I had an experience with root this weekend I think also activated by pranayama. I sensed the color red and I got really excited and I was like OMG is this root?! and then I felt a strong pressure like a V in the root area and then like a triangle and then the energy vibrating ... I almost want to call it warm but it was not warm really I just don't know how to call this feeling but it makes me want to describe it in terms of temperature. Anyways I recognized that the energy had a pattern enclosing the triangle --well the triangle was 3-d like a prism and the pattern enclosing the triangle reminded me of a flower with many petals but not too many. Definite red energy. I did not feel the sensation of being rooted to the floor like others describe but in general I tend to have trouble grounding and overload in crown.

Oh yes I also experienced a smell I cannot describe really and a burning sensation in my nostrils on the last inhalation from pranayama which activated root.

then stop and love no more.
Old 08-06-2016, 04:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
I also experienced a smell I cannot describe really

The root chakra is related to the sense of smell...
Old 08-06-2016, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
The root chakra is related to the sense of smell...
Cool cool cool thanks so much Uma. It made no sense to me.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Newbie ;)

beautiful description!
thank you :-)