Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-01-2011, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
Just for a little fun experiment. I tried to guage certain peoples energy on this thread. I did this byholding my pendulum in its normal position and I clicked my mouse on individualsa vatar names. Then It ried to find out which way the pendulum would go ifit did aything.

Well to my surprise my pendulum did swing. Some of the people the pendulum would swing to the right, others it would swing to the left, and some it wouldn't move at all.

If you hold it it will move but if you hang it from a stationary object it will remain still.
Old 17-01-2011, 05:50 AM
Sira

Here is an illustration by Petra Margolis of how the awakening process typically proceeds in the body:
http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/7chakras12chakrasandthehigherchakraskundalinienerg
Old 30-04-2013, 04:09 AM
Enlightenedme

similar situation

The below symptoms started about 3 months ago now....

I too am experiancing a constant tingling in the crown. It tends to be more on the right than the left is now starting to tingle on the left.

Crown of head is completely firey hot. To the touch. If you place your hand above my head a foot or so you can feel the heat radiating

Yet I at the same time I am cold all the time

Sometimes at night I will feel heat all through my entire body.

Often I can feel energy moving through my feet and hands. Always my feet. They tingle more so than even my head does

My meditation have become magical. Will fall into yoga nidra by simply closing my eyes and breathing.when I open my eyes everything is brighter radiating light warmth and colours. Things move in slow motion. People are happier. Plants and animals have more energy.
Sometimes this bright magical place lasts for hours. Sometimes a few minutes

I wake up nightly between 3 and 4 AM often at the same minutes of the hour

My dog seems shockingly relatable almost like she has the same energy as me now. I can't explain this.

I feel severly disconnected with my job which I loved just months ago. I have worked with my company 9 years.

I have always had the ability to relate to strangers quickly upon meeting them. Now it is as though I know psychicly what advice to give. I have knowledge I didn't have before.

Alchohol and caffeine seem to increase the heat and tingling in my head. But at the same time my metabolism is sooooo high

I can get by on very little sleep

Is there anyone here experiencing similar symptoms to me who would be open to sharing/discussing there situation

I am curious how you are progressing on your path

If I should repost elsewhere on the forum or start a new thread can someone let me know as well? I am new here :)
Old 02-05-2013, 11:48 AM
ZenYoga

Apologies for my English in advance as I am from CIS region. I have found this thread in google while searching for those who have problems similar to mine.

I have been practicing medititation for 9 years and I have constant pressure in my crown chakra and ajna chakra for about last three years,sometimes it is preventing me from thinking clearly. I have read a lot of literature about this theme, but only recently found some information on how to reduce this pressure. I do not know whether you will find this valuable but here is what I have found. Actually, I do not have hyperlinks, as I mostly have read the info from Russian and Central Asian sites.

First - during the meditation we simply forget to breathe properly. If brain does not get enough oxygene, it can have devastating consequences, up to destruction of brain cortex cells. I started to use stomach/diaphragmal breathing during my meditation sets. You can discover about this way of breating on many yoga websites.
It must be slow and smooth. If you are getting sleepy you can stand up. Do not breathe too frequently and fastly, as overbreathing is also very harmful for your brain cortex.

Second, those who are working in the office frequently have osteochondrosis. It also prevents blood from circulating properly to/in your head. You can try the following exercise. While sitting you can throw your head back for 20-30 secs and stretch you jaw up with arching your back (similar to cobra asana/posture) , and it will stimulate the blood circulation in your neck. You also can try asanas from yoga for the neck flexibility.However, it is better to consult your therapist, before doing the above exercise and yoga, as some asanas can be harmful for you, depending on your physical preparedness level.

With this two methods I have managed to only reduce the pressure in my head, but did not remove it fully. However, now the pressure is more manageable, and does not hinder me from doing my job.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:27 PM
dogninja

Starbuck, has it subsided?
Old 29-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Newbie ;)

My goodness, you are really moving along quickly!! I did too for awhile. It left my head spinning! You are doing well. I'm glad you're having a good time!

You're crown chakra is sucking in energy. I've felt everything you feel and you'll also feel it run down the back of your head and neck too at some point. You'll eventually feel flows both in and out of your head/hands/feet.

Before and after my crown opened I also experienced more vivid dreams was taken into trance very quickly when meditating , i also used to calm my nervs. It was almost as if a part of me was waiting for me to meditate so it could get to work on something. It didn't take long for kundalini.
Old 29-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel severly disconnected with my job which I loved just months ago. I have worked with my company 9 years.

I have always had the ability to relate to strangers quickly upon meeting them. Now it is as though I know psychicly what advice to give. I have knowledge I didn't have before.

Alchohol and caffeine seem to increase the heat and tingling in my head. But at the same time my metabolism is sooooo high

Is there anyone here experiencing similar symptoms to me who would be open to sharing/discussing there situation

If I should repost elsewhere on the forum or start a new thread can someone let me know as well? I am new here :)
Old 31-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosannarose

I have that tingling too on top of the head,sometimes when i meet someone new(a stranger on a spiritual path) it gets stronger as we talk.It can get very strong at times and it changes from tingling to a pressure and other times its like a candle flame on top of my head without heat,just fluttering like a candle.It feels good

I feel in in my feet and hands too.The feet sensations can get warm and sometimes i get a quick dart of pain.My feet and legs sometimes move and jerk when i am relaxed.I have similar feelings in my hands and a few times while doing tai chi I have felt a cool breeze coming from my hands and spiraling around my hands.

I dont need much sleep either but I went through a time when I was very tired and needed lots....my dreams can be vivid and I had 5 dreams that came true which was freaky but nice.

Iv drifted away from people in my life too kinda like you and your job.

My heart has the strongest sensations at the moment.this is hard to explain but I feel so good in my chest that its unbearable(not really the right word)....the feeling is so beautiful that I can go into a trance for hours if I want

Theres pressure and tingling on my forehead that can spread down my nose and over my whole face.

All of these feelings happen in everyday life while im wide awake but if im in a trance there is a floaty cloudy fluidity to everything and when I inhale its like inhaling love into my lungs and chest....I Love it all
Old 31-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosannarose

Hey RosannaRose... I went through these types of experiences and endured through this process a few years ago (2009 thru 2012)... It was unnerving at times, but ultimately the most profound, liberating, and life-changing experience of my lifetime.

Welcome to the forum by the way... Just an FYI - some of the threads you've been posting on are quite dated and the original thread author & participants may no longer be active on the forum.. You are likely to see more activity & discussion when a new thread is created...