Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMist
I can't say Ive know if ive had any connections with spirits that I can compare with you Athymari, that's really interesting, I'm a "feeler" with people, I pick up their emotions and feel their aura, that's where I have managed to get to, before that I never knew it wasn't me. The typical discovery of an empath I suppose.

So are you looking at the rainbow as twin souls? I'm not to hot on this subject either ha! I'm a bit rubbish today :) I was seeing them as a "self" and a "higher self" it must be our personal view points influencing our perceptions...?

(I say spirits.. they are people I havent met... I guess its more accurate for me to say people's energy then spirit.)

I have recently realised that I am in fact feeling their energy in their bodies. I have also had empathy (excitement in this case!) and knowledge, though this only happened once and recently, so I assume this is new growth.

When I practice body/energy awareness on myself, it feels exactly the same.. minus the body sensation. I am quite new to this so I can not read the energy as yet.

Well, I guess the second rainbow being a reflection of the first.. you 'could' say that the light from the sun is the 'Source' energy, the first rainbow is the soul/spirit/HS (whatever word you use) and the reflection would be us

I think its easy to guess what fits, though it would not necessarily be right. I tend to be open to anything, but I can not help but muse and ponder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMist
I found a nice article yesterday, but I can't post links yet as I'm new here, it said that the name Mary was actually a title meaning Healer, not a name. Mary Magdalen had just one chakra, the heart chakra! She taught how to spin the blood in opposite directions about the heart, this flowed down her arms as a healing emerald light. If you search for the Sisters of the Emerald Fire a site called "temple of sakkara" is the place I visited 1st, the other info seems to stem from here......I'm loving this lady, she is pulling a lot of my personal experiences together.

This all so hints at inscension don't you think?

I hope you find a minute to read it as I think you'll enjoy it. I'm going to see if I can find more on her, Rev. Mary Hardy.

Well have a lovely day everyone.
J
x

I will indeed read it!

As for insension.. I still have not gotten my head around that I will re-read it properly!

I have always been a believer in being multi dimensional, though.. can you really say you would be inwards...or outwards... if anything you dont 'move' anywhere.. you only change your frequency?

I, personally, use the term 'Core' that exists within the energy field. I refer to it as Core Self.. which I guess is the same as Higher Self. This Core for me is mainly in the chest though I am sure there is another smaller one in the head. Though I also become aware of one newly active smaller one in my lower body also.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Eelco

hi,

just wanted to let you know i am still here and reading with you.
after some waaay to heated debates about this subject I am taking a breather from discussing the subject. because of the discussions i get a bit side tracked from noticing how my energy system is unfolding itself. for me i don't feel a core chakra or center.
a tarot reading i did for myself suggested temperance as a challenge in this endevour. so I am taking that to heart and just sit, and watch until my cup has been filled up ;)

with love
eelco
Old 06-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Eelco

A tarot reading I did for myself had to following to say yesterday,
tarot of 78 doors,
past, challenge, guidance, best outcome....
It was 8 of cups, temperance, 6 of wands and 5 of wands.
In the 78 doors
8 of cups is a man leaving a beautiful garden to set of on a path through the valley, mountains in the distance.
Symbolizing to me a leaving of a save haven and known garden. to explore. (shutting down the chakra)
the chalange is temperance. a woman kneeling in front of a closed double door. the doorknobs are fishheads spewing water. the woman is holding 2 canisters which she slowly fills, Symbolizing I need to wait and see my (new,changed)energy system settle and fill up.
Guidance/6 of wands is depicted as a man entering a door and receiving applause and cheering by 3 elderly gentlemen, symbolizing for me I am supported by my guides.
5 of wands is a bricked up doorway and a man holding a sledgehammer.. Symbolizing that The best outcome for me is having a tool to break through some blocks..
With Love
Eelco
Old 06-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Deactivated Account

That sound amazing Cats.

These Core pieces are different then chakra for me, they are not vortexs or anything such. I also think they are 'in formation' so to speak.

In fact I dont know what they are, if you image the human energy.body as a light sparkly blue.. these are lumps of light biegey-gold sparkly lumps of energy, very solid and separate. That is how I see them in my mind anyway.

I run energy through myself and intend for whatever is next on my growth to happen and leave it to it...basically!
Old 08-05-2013, 01:45 PM
GrayMist

Hello
I feel ye Cats! This is quite intense isn't it? I found the same thing, it's because we're going against the norm and people feel like they have to defend their beliefs from us, but that's not why we're talking about it is it? We're talking about it trying to find some support from others going through similar things. I found I went in waves, I'd be really into it all for a while then it would be to much and I'd have to have a break, but after each break I'd progress further along. It's like you get tired out and need a little rest before another push.....oh, just like labour ha! It must be a birthing process of sorts?
Well I have to tell you that you've been a total inspiration to me, both of you, thank you very much. Have a good old rest from it all cos it'll still be there where your ready.

I'll get back to you on our convo soon as......
L8rs
J
x
Old 08-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Eelco

Hmmm

I´ll let it rest for sure for a while.
Seems by chacra system was put back in place by what for now I have to call divine intervention as it was placed back by a creator goddes after she averted a pending heartattack for the third time..

Or so I am told..
I am confused to the max at the moment so.....

With Love
Eelco
Old 08-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Hmmm

Seems by chacra system was put back in place by what for now I have to call divine intervention as it was placed back by a creator goddes after she averted a pending heartattack for the third time..

Or so I am told..

With Love
Eelco

Ahh yes best to let it be for a bit.

I cut my vortex's but never removed the chakras I just 'dissolved some thick grey stuff around them'.

Then again the times i have tried to opened/activing them.. years trying.. I find it hard to believe that one working did anything to removed them..
Old 08-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Hmmm

Or so I am told..

With Love
Eelco
Who told you ? Do you have any personal experience that supports what was said ?

While it may have been a mere action of support, it also makes my heart alarm tick off when it seems like someone wants to plug you back into the system, if you know what I mean.

I would recommend that you take a few steps back with the intention to tune back in to your heart...because clarity is key to knowing one's power, as opposed to being abused by ignorance.

The voice of one's heart can be distinguished from the mind by decerning what feels right, without judging it, so I would recommend to be aware of how your heart responds to certain pieces information.

If that fails for you in any given moment, clarity is usually regained when one manages one's vibration back into alignment and feel good.

Would be interested to hear how things unfold for you. Wishing you well, mate.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Eelco

Ehm. Someone on a pretty supportive and overall good natured but critical thinkers and life's experiencers forum...

I was not amused at all, but after some q and a's I am at least convinced of the well intended nature of what transpired.. For now i don't feel I was invaded and although i cannot confirm I was about to die this is so way out of my field of knowledge, that I really don't have a choice than to go with what flows for a while. The story continues as in the process some of my higher selves seemed to have traded places..
As you can see the confusion continues..

With Love
Eelco
(who is actualy feeling confused but pretty well)