Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Knower
Perhaps lol but speaking on experience with these kind of things in the past, nothing changes in the end lol as much as i'd like it to
Old 26-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Master

As much as you like it to? :P well, be halt that somethings change, and if you desire it to change more, keep working on it and it shall become more open and better.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 26-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Knower
Be halt that somethings change lol?
Old 26-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Master

:P my kindle likes to switch my words on me, at least it was nothing bad this time....
be happy that somethings change :) was what it was. ( I double checked this time.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/