Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 05:53 AM
Knower

Hi James

I hope you enjoyed it at the church last night? I'm really interested to see how you got on

Michelle xx
Old 07-05-2007, 01:31 PM
James2612

Hi Michelle,

Well to be honest i dont think it was for me!! I didnt really enjoy it!
Shame as they was very nice people!

Think i need to find one that has more people, and with a wider age range!!

Thanks for asking any way!!
James
Old 08-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Knower

Hi James

I'm sorry to hear it wasn't for you I was hoping it would be really rewarding if you know what I mean

I went to a circle/coffee morning last week and although it was nice, there were some lovely people there it wasn't really what I was looking for either :( I am going again this week though, just to give it a chance so I'll let you know how I get on

Michelle xx
Old 16-05-2007, 04:56 PM
ann

hi james im sorry you did not like your visit to church i go to 3 2 snu one independant,i av been to some others but did not feel that i liked it,keep looking but also go a few times,n dont forget ask about awerness classes,sorry for just replying to your pm
ann
Old 22-05-2007, 12:53 PM
plexus1

hi james. i live in tilbury and have been to the church in rectory road grays once, sunday at 6pm. nice bunch, but the meduim i saw was lovley but not very tuned in. i also go to billercay spiritual church 8pm on the 1st saturday of the month for a circle. which is totaly informal and a realy lovely evening. if your not sure what a circle is, it is a group of people of all ages who want to devlope thier connections with spirit. mediums, clairvoyants ect. theres no presure and you can sit there and just listern if you want. there is also tony stockwell studio in wickford, hes on the telly with the likes of colin fry. it costs about
Closed Thread