Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Alto Plume

simply, the crown chakra is as integral to the whole kundalini as the root chakra. to say the crown is beyond the human experience, would be to imply that we are not spiritual beings inhabiting a physical body. all chakras are gateways from the human energy field to the universal energy field at their respective vibrational frequencies.
Old 17-08-2011, 07:33 PM
thunderseed

Yes, I agree with this, that the crown chakra is a gift of the divine and not a product of self will that can be forced, as it is a spiritual awakening. I also know it is quite rare, and perhaps those who receive this gift, possibly did a lot of spiritual learning in past lives.

Perhaps the statement of complete fulfillment and perfection is embellished? It does not go to say that this amazing feat creates one into immortal status or perfect soul, but it does increase a heightened connection to source and many beautiful things, and an amazing transformation process.
I would not use the words permanently open and perfected, as life is still a long process of transformation and spiritual progress, even after the crown is awakened.
At least this is what I experience myself, and what I believe to resonate in my heart. It doesn’t mean you no longer have any more work to do. It just means you are getting closer. It’s just yet another step in the direction to being a spiritual being, of who we really are.

Even after, the kundalini energy does not die down. The lower chakras being completely balanced and perfect forever? I do not think so, because we still will live our lives, and upon the many things we do, they will eventually become unbalanced or blocked sometimes, it’s just the process is a lot easier to unbalance and unblock, because you don’t have to do anything much. The kundalini energies do it for you. You can also learn to control those energies over time, which makes living healthy easy, learn where the points are in the many intricate design paths they follow, focus on them, and direct the energy there, so you can learn to pull energy from the crown, to wherever you need to use it in your body. Over time when you get some blockages, it will usually fire up itself and get rid of them, but there are times I like to do it myself.

I think it is better when you receive energies from the crown from Source. This means, the opposite of the traditional way, whereas people get the idea of energies going from the root to the crown. Instead, they may go from the crown, down to the root, and that is taking in source energies to balance the lower chakras. For me it just happened naturally that way, going downwards. But it went up and down after that, and I much more enjoy when it is going downwards.
Yeah for me, it happened from the brow to the crown, it spread from the third eye, upwards, and then it shot like lightning on a path of energy circuitry over my head, down my head, down my neck, then down my spine, then up, then down, and settling in the crown and brow permanently, but it will always like to take its own paths here and there. And the kundalini awakening, therefore resulting in crown chakra awakening isn’t just fully focused on the 7 main chakras. Chakras all over your body will be awakening, and there are many.

But I still have my human side. We all do, and all will. And I still have lots more growth ahead of me in my life. I’m not some immortal guru now that I have energies stabilized in my crown all the time, I’m still learning. I mean, I’m not saying I don’t have many gifts and beautiful things in my life now because of the gift of my crown, because I am grateful for that transformation, I’m just saying, it still is happening, and it always will, until I die, and probably even after I die. I believe there will be always more growth to do, and that’s what I love about being.
I still have shadows that need to be dealt with. And that’s a life long process, it’s not all going to be stopped, and suddenly all better when the crown chakra opens. I sort of think that it being that grand, is a little exaggerated.
I don’t even think the kundalini is ever finished even, by the time it gets to the crown. It stays, and brings amazing things but it’s still a long process in transformation. You don’t just get up one day, and you suddenly know everything, and have all the answers. I think that is a tiny bit unrealistic.
Old 18-08-2011, 04:48 AM
Sentientno1

For the person who asked why kundilini is symboled as a snake... i think because old slim is seen as all spine and head.

i 've read this whole thread thru and enjoyed most of the dicussion.

i agree with Uma, the destination of the energy to the crown results in knowing. i have found this knowing difficult to communicate because no questions or statements about it's nature seem to apply. Oddly enough an old christian spiritual keeps running thru my head when i think of it, 'So high you can't get over it, so low you can;t get under it, etc, you must come in thru the door" It cannot be said to be a knowing in the sense it deals with information, it's as if information is superfulouse.

Thru accrued information, experience and intuition, i see the chakra system as a 2 way highway, the mechanism for manifestation and ultimatly for unmanifesting.

Am keeping this short as it's late and i am tired.

Maybe Uma will return and this conversation will gain new energy and intrest.