Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-03-2011, 01:51 PM
amy green

Reading & Hearing Same Word Simultaneously

Hi - I wonder if anyone else has this experience and what it might mean.

For several years now, I frequently hear (on radio or TV) the very same word the same SPLIT SECOND that I am reading it! It's not a common word, usually an obscure word...not one that resonates with me.
The odds against this happening must be huge but I can't figure out the
meaning (assuming there might be one). The only thing that I take from
these experiences now are that it's a magical world! What say you?
Old 28-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Master
I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes it will be even a short phrase, 2 or 3 words that i hear/read/see simultaneously. The other day i changed the channel right when the word was going through my mind, a guy on t.v. was saying it, though it wasn't even the word he meant to say. I forget what the word was.. but it was funny when he said it, then said, "or ____ rather..."

I put it down to synchronicity, psychic wire crossing. I lso pay attention to the word or words in question, because obviously it is a sign or archetype or whathaveyou of the word that is resonant or having energy constellating around in my life. How i sees it anyways.

Peace. ~ *
Old 28-03-2011, 11:02 PM
nightowl

For me when this occurs there is some tie to something that is going to happen. The words usually hold some kind of meaning for me even if I have never heard them before...

nightowl
Old 28-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Gracey

this happens to me just about every second of the day, it honestly drove me nuts when it first started to happen, back in 1998, now i understand a bit more. at this time i cant explain it anymore than strings of syncronicity or living in the now, i dont know....feeling nuts agian.... ;)
Old 29-03-2011, 04:04 AM
Master
yes this has happened to me. Lots and lots of times. It just means I am attracting it because I am focused on it. I have to try and unfocus on whatever it is. It doesn't mean anything to me.

zipzip
Old 30-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Rave845

very interesting, you def do attract what you are focusing on. So when you are focusing how this happens to you frequently, it will prob happen more. I've learned this w/ seeing the number 845 everywhere
Old 30-03-2011, 07:57 PM
tragblack

It's called a cledon, and it happens to me every day, all day, too!

...Well not ALL day... but a lot of times during the day. Complex ones, sometimes, too.
Old 31-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
It's called a cledon, and it happens to me every day, all day, too!

...Well not ALL day... but a lot of times during the day. Complex ones, sometimes, too.

i did not know it is called cledon. thanks for sharing that.
Old 31-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Gracey

david blaine, the magican, talks about this in his "street magic"....he says if you want an answer to something you will find it in your environment. for example he wanted to know a womans name and then a truck came by with her name on it. the woman was shocked and he was teaching.
Old 29-05-2011, 01:34 AM
Pathfinder

I get cledons in my autocorrect on my iPhone. Common misspelled words will autocorrect to words that pertain to the situation (sometimes more truthful than what I am being). I have been giving a lot of advice lately to a couple that has split and I've remained friends with both. I wish I could remember some of the words it told me to say instead of what I was saying.
Amazing really...