Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Eelco

I don't know what exactly your problem is with me but its getting annoying.

With Love
Eelco

Last edited by Eelco : 05-05-2017 at 06:17 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Master

Here is thought on squabbles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Hendricks - The Big Leap
“mentioned earlier that most worry-thoughts have absolutely nothing to do with reality. That’s true for criticism, too. In other words, when we criticize something, it usually doesn’t have anything to do with the thing we’re criticizing. When we blame someone or something, we’re doing it because we’ve hit our Upper Limit and are trying to retard the flow of positive energy.”

Old 05-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Eelco

Yup his writings are too much for me to handle without toning it down a notch.

I edited my previous post to tone down the personal biases I had in there earlier.
So those confused by melahins post. Know that I was behaving in an uncivilized manner.

With Love
Eelco
Old 05-05-2017, 11:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
I don't know what exactly your problem is with me but its getting annoying.

With Love
Eelco
I really have no idea why/how you keep making this assumption. My comment had nothing that directly related to you... it was about the people who have been 'reading' you.

Is there a chance that you're looking at my words in a way that allows you to be offended by them?

Please understand that I am not trying to upset you or cause you any distress.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Eelco

Like I said, word smithery.
It is true you didn't say anything that could directly be linked to me. In my view though what you did was make an unnecessary comment discrediting the source I based my post on.
Now even though I can understand that in a dialogue about a subject.

There was nothing in your post to discuss the topic further, whilst I showed it as an example for how a spiritual message (whether up to snuff to your standards or not) is translated in symbolism's the receiver of such a message can understand and work with I.E use the chakras as a tool(which was the topic of discussion).

You go on to judge the work of those I trusted enough to give a reading. Right down to everyone who has done a reiki course that wasn't up to your standards. Yes that ****es me off. What exactly makes you this almighty new age know it all who has it all worked out. You really should stop forcing your politically correct views down other peoples throats.

And about your last remark?
You sir are a liar. I believe you know full well what the impact of your words shall be on people. You just cannot stand someone to not believe your view of a structured universe that operates to your misguided standards. I'll stop here, but I figure you can read into the rigid and psychopathic character traits Reich talked about..

In my unedited post above I wondered whether they have taught you this almighty wisdom at psychology school or in a Drunvalo Melchizedek coven.

With Love
Eelco
Old 21-09-2021, 08:52 AM
Newbie ;)

chakra

I have heard stories of ascendant seekers saying the arcane invented that chakras and can confuse us. But I think this is a wrong idea because arcane cannot create what is at the center of our existence. They are not creators and are very jealous of their creativity, so they kidnap good and powerful people and try to use them for a dark end. Of course, you need your chakras because you need your lungs, heart, etc. They are the portal between your body and the plasma surface and the etheric body.
Old 21-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SagarRawat
I have heard stories of ascendant seekers saying the arcane invented that chakras and can confuse us. But I think this is a wrong idea because arcane cannot create what is at the center of our existence. They are not creators and are very jealous of their creativity, so they kidnap good and powerful people and try to use them for a dark end.
Could you be specific when you say the arcane?
arcane, adjective: ''understood by few; mysterious or secret.''
Not used to it being used as a noun, tho, that is fine.

'they kidnap'? - more on that, too.
Thanks and welcome to the Forum Mr. Rawat.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-09-2021, 11:16 AM
General reminder I'm placing on some random threads and for some new people unaware - welcome here:
*The Administration has asked for almost a year now when quoting others
please quote only 2-3 sentences...example, 'Ref to Post 32' can help things along.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-09-2021, 06:43 AM
Master
Chakras...... over the eons have taken on different meanings.

Removing the Chakras would serve what purpose?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜