Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)

have an app that uses binaural beats and different tones to help you heal your chakra problems. When I listen to it (in headphones is the only way it can work) I imagine each chakra spinning, with its color, more and more and getting bigger and bigger. I really feel the energy and the light, and I think it helps. Does anyone know about binaural beats apps for chakras? I feel that it helps but I hope it is not just placebo.
Old 30-08-2016, 10:23 AM
Pathfinder
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellarnova
I am brand new and know next to nothing about chakras. I don't have a mentor or anyone to explain this to me.

For most of my life I have suffered from severe depression and anxiety. I was diagnosed with Bipolar II, however some therapists say I do not meet the criteria. I'm not interested in the label, as I believe its all on the same spectrum.

I'm tired of having to take medication and seeing no results, tired of going to therapy, and tired of feeling this way.

Ive come to the conclusion that I must have an energy blockage that is causing me to be this way. Does anyone have an idea of which it could be?

Thank you.

Yes you can change your life!

All psychological or physical disorders are the consequence of dis-balance in the energy system. I have seen this too many time to doubt it.

Physical as well as psychological disorders can be healed through good energy healing.

The bigger the problem the harder it is to heal but it is possible to heal any disorder. That is not the guarantee though. It depends on many factors like the energy healing system that is being used, cooperation of the patient and others. Good medical treatment will speed up the healing as well.

I have seen many many cases of successful healing even with the biggest disorders and two things I would recommend to you.

I would recommend you to find a Certified Pranic Healing therapist and start with the treatments. Google for local Pranic healing center. At least go there to talk to them and see what they advice.

I would also recommend you to try doing Twin Hearts Meditation. This meditation brings down tremendous amount of divine energy and it has so called flushing effect especially on negative psychological energies. It is very very powerful and effective against psychological disorders if done regularly. I have experienced this my self and seen it on other people as well. This includes the hardest disorders like paranoid psychoses.
Here is where you can download the instructions.
http://bloggingnetworkonline.com/val...tructions-PDF/
It is also available in the guided form on a CD.
Old 30-08-2016, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Mental illness has nothing whatsoever to do with the chakras. It has to do with the physical brain.

There is actually little to no medical evidence to support that.
Old 30-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Try to practice equanimity.
Equanimity can be developed through meditation.

Developed equanimity has an effect on the inner balance.
The inner balance is then more stable.

People with mental illnesses often show emotional and physical peaks (positive as well as negative), which is an indication of an inner which is out of balance.

Is there a way of practicing equanimity?
Old 30-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I am pretty sure that mental illness is a spiritual problem.
The organic brain is a factor but not the underlying cause.

If we approach a person holistically, then their spiritual dimension is included, but our culture of psychology frames things as 'problems' 'disorders' and 'illnesses', as it tries to base itself on a biophysical medical model (though tnere is no evidence for it). The whole person is all their aspects, and their entire life story, so the approach is one of exploration, rather than a drawn conclusion.
Old 30-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoontay
I believe though that mental illness is not just 'mental' - it has physical manifestations, and I know that the chakras can help unblock and heal physical body problems. So I think there might be an indirect way to help mental illness. I am bipolar, and would love to have chakra work done to see if it helps.

Yes, you have the lived experience to say that the mind's issues are also felt through the body.
Old 31-08-2016, 11:07 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
The chakra that corresponds to mental illness is the crown chakra.
At the basic level I agree with this statement.
Old 07-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Guide

Heart Block ....a buried trauma ..... perhaps not even remembered.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Pathfinder

What an interesting read about the chakras. I believe by balancing your chakras on a weekly basis, medical help, therapy and of course a good network of friends/family any mental health can be improved. I don't see any of these conditions as a disease it's what I would call dis-ease.
Some folks life experiences can course this dis-ease too ��.
Namaste xxx