Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I just read through this old thread from 3 years ago. I think it's a good topic. I keep trying to connect in a deeper way with my chakras.

Does anyone have advice on how to get the navel chakra going? Anyone here practice martial arts? They use manipura a lot. My vitality is low and I could use a booster.
If a method works with one chakra,it works with all of them.
Triggering the manipura can make you feel the boost you asked for,but you're not drawing external energy into your self.It's more like a caffeine kick.It won't last for long.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:14 PM
Guide

Hi all! I'm so happy I came across this thread! Thanks for boosting it Uma!

I searched this forum for "spine" and landed here. I have researched and read about the 7 main chakras for a while now and even went through a chakra boot camp of sorts with a mentor. I felt I had cleared a lot of emotional stuff out but then it came to a halt. While I felt better on the emotional level due to all this work on my chakras, I was still not feeling well physically. I thought maybe the cause was spiritual or a deeply embedded mental pattern. It wasn't until I found a chiropractor / functional medicine Doctor (who is also spiritual) that it started to all come full circle. I'm feeling much better thanks to the spine adjustments. I suppose they are a way of physically releasing the tension and misalignment that had manifested in my body over many years.

Now I'm learning more about the back of the chakras as well as some minor chakras that aren't often mentioned. For example, the atlas at the very top of the spinal cord that connects the head to the neck is said to be the seat of spirituality, like a doorway. There's even spiritual meaning behind the occipital bones in the back of the head, as well as each vertebrae. Turns out my atlas, occipital and c2 vertebrae were all crunched up and locked according to the chiropractor (believe me, it was bad as I heard the cracks!)...it's no wonder I felt I was being blocked somehow! I came home after that adjustment and saw my neighbors aura without trying!

I'm excited to read through this thread some more and continue researching the back chakras!
Old 08-05-2019, 04:32 AM
Knower
Root: As I begin to meditate, my usual feelings of paranoia and anxiety overwhelm me. Social phobia. Attachment issues. Self-doubt. Anhedonia. Existential dread. Far too often, I experience relaxation-induced anxiety and agitation, which seems to defeat the point of meditation or rest. Tranquilizers and sedatives have a similarly counterproductive effect. But every so often, with a heavy sigh, I suddenly overflow with relief from my fears. Security. Stability. An empowering solidarity with the earth beneath me and the air around me.

Sacral: Feelings of semi-sexual bliss. Easy to be distracted by this energy, rather than let it....permeate throughout my being.

Navel: An epiphany. A sudden sense of identity, although I can't really put that identity into words. A reaffirming of confidence and security.

Heart: Guilt. Shame. Fear. A powerful urge to cry, so I won't meditate to this point unless I'm home alone. With enough confidence and privacy, I may work past my guilt, and continue to cry like an infant as my heart grows warm and fuzzy with love. This isn't something I particularly enjoy.

Throat: A feeling almost like hypoxia, but more pleasant. Another wave of confidence and almost aggression. The sometimes distracting urge to hop up and paint, write, or sing. To change the world.

Brow: The realization that I don't need to change the world. Things are as they are, and they will be as they will be. Difficulty feeling the edges of my body. A sensation of floating, and experiences of synesthesia which absolutely amaze and confound me. My face is probably twitching at this point.

Crown: Not quite sure
Old 08-05-2019, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by edithaint
Root: As I begin to meditate, my usual feelings of paranoia and anxiety overwhelm me. Social phobia. Attachment issues. Self-doubt. Anhedonia. Existential dread. Far too often, I experience relaxation-induced anxiety and agitation, which seems to defeat the point of meditation or rest. Tranquilizers and sedatives have a similarly counterproductive effect. But every so often, with a heavy sigh, I suddenly overflow with relief from my fears. Security. Stability. An empowering solidarity with the earth beneath me and the air around me.

Sacral: Feelings of semi-sexual bliss. Easy to be distracted by this energy, rather than let it....permeate throughout my being.

Navel: An epiphany. A sudden sense of identity, although I can't really put that identity into words. A reaffirming of confidence and security.

Heart: Guilt. Shame. Fear. A powerful urge to cry, so I won't meditate to this point unless I'm home alone. With enough confidence and privacy, I may work past my guilt, and continue to cry like an infant as my heart grows warm and fuzzy with love. This isn't something I particularly enjoy.

Throat: A feeling almost like hypoxia, but more pleasant. Another wave of confidence and almost aggression. The sometimes distracting urge to hop up and paint, write, or sing. To change the world.

Brow: The realization that I don't need to change the world. Things are as they are, and they will be as they will be. Difficulty feeling the edges of my body. A sensation of floating, and experiences of synesthesia which absolutely amaze and confound me. My face is probably twitching at this point.

Crown: Not quite sure

Thanks for sharing these. I recognize these as very insightful and genuine and depth experiences of the chakras. Awesome list!
Old 08-05-2019, 01:16 PM
Guide
I finally reached the crown and I have to say its the most beautiful serene feeling during mediation. I'd also say its the most intense. I see numerous lights and flashes and just feel beautiful.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Hi all! I'm so happy I came across this thread! Thanks for boosting it Uma!

I searched this forum for "spine" and landed here. I have researched and read about the 7 main chakras for a while now and even went through a chakra boot camp of sorts with a mentor. I felt I had cleared a lot of emotional stuff out but then it came to a halt. While I felt better on the emotional level due to all this work on my chakras, I was still not feeling well physically. I thought maybe the cause was spiritual or a deeply embedded mental pattern. It wasn't until I found a chiropractor / functional medicine Doctor (who is also spiritual) that it started to all come full circle. I'm feeling much better thanks to the spine adjustments. I suppose they are a way of physically releasing the tension and misalignment that had manifested in my body over many years.

Now I'm learning more about the back of the chakras as well as some minor chakras that aren't often mentioned. For example, the atlas at the very top of the spinal cord that connects the head to the neck is said to be the seat of spirituality, like a doorway. There's even spiritual meaning behind the occipital bones in the back of the head, as well as each vertebrae. Turns out my atlas, occipital and c2 vertebrae were all crunched up and locked according to the chiropractor (believe me, it was bad as I heard the cracks!)...it's no wonder I felt I was being blocked somehow! I came home after that adjustment and saw my neighbors aura without trying!

I'm excited to read through this thread some more and continue researching the back chakras!

It sounds like your chiropractor knows what he/she is doing - I'm glad this was a good experience for you.

Seeing the aura is a kind of clairvoyance that has nothing to do with physical bones and physical nerves - more to do with the brow chakra which is part of our subtle energy field (the soul with all the chakras in it live in a symbiotic relationship with the physical body, which is a gift of Nature and something we exit from at "death"). The soul body has 10 senses called indryias that function independent from the gross physical sense organs. In a crude way we can think of soul as software to the gross physical body hardware (although the gross body has "software" of its own in the form of genes from ancestors and cellular memory from our subconscious). It's all connected though and one impacts the other. But the chakras are not limited to the physical spine at all. The healer works on the outside to influence the "software" on the inside - and your openness to that and your excitement about it is what really triggers the inner response. It's your own power!
Old 08-05-2019, 02:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
It sounds like your chiropractor knows what he/she is doing - I'm glad this was a good experience for you.

Seeing the aura is a kind of clairvoyance that has nothing to do with physical bones and physical nerves - more to do with the brow chakra which is part of our subtle energy field (the soul with all the chakras in it live in a symbiotic relationship with the physical body, which is a gift of Nature and something we exit from at "death"). The soul body has 10 senses called indryias that function independent from the gross physical sense organs. In a crude way we can think of soul as software to the gross physical body hardware (although the gross body has "software" of its own in the form of genes from ancestors and cellular memory from our subconscious). It's all connected though and one impacts the other. But the chakras are not limited to the physical spine at all. The healer works on the outside to influence the "software" on the inside - and your openness to that and your excitement about it is what really triggers the inner response. It's your own power!

Ah, but everything has to do with everything! :) In a way, your description of our genetic "software" sounds similar to the BIOS of a computer. It also reminds me of the Animus from the Assassin's Creed game series.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma

I should have been more clear on what I was trying to say, but to my point, I am assuming the physical spinal adjustments (especially being in my neck and head) seemed to have allowed energy to flow smoothly enough for the spontaneous clairvoyance that took place that night seeing the aura. I suppose what I'm saying is that physical blockages don't allow energy to flow smoothly between the chakras, however some physical blockages are very likely caused by emotional or mental blocks. I am curious if it is adjusted on the physical level first if the underlying emotional/mental/spiritual cause is released along with it?
Old 10-05-2019, 11:37 PM
Master

Last edited by Uma : 11-05-2019 at 01:20 AM.