Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite

something else to ponder along the same lines once when this happened i didnt recall anyone else along side me but felt intimedated and also felt a sharp scratch on my upper arm.. when i woke i was amazed to find a 2inch scratch on my upper arm!! maybe i could have done this myself without realising i dont know.. weird huh?

Oh, how weird?... I've had this too Sprite.
Plus, a friend stayed over one night (when I lived on the old estate) and when he woke up he found two similar length scratches, one on the back of each wrist?!
Old 05-05-2006, 01:29 AM
homecoming

There are many women who wake up with scratches and bruises on there arms. Often caused by a different type of experience. Dont get paranoid over it, but dont shake it of as just nothing either. Have a good look at it.
Old 05-05-2006, 07:44 PM
sprite

a good look @ wot exactly???? :bootyshake: lol

and what exactly are you implying "many women who wake up with scratches and bruises on there arms. Often caused by a different type of experience"????

you dont mean aliens possibly take over our bodies when we're asleep!!!

oO(knowing my luck, i'd get the sumo sized alien with gorky eyes coming off its 4 heads!!!) now if a gorgeous hunky alien was the culprit, do you rekn id be paranoid?? nope! id be lol

thanks for your reply homecoming xxxxx
Old 05-05-2006, 11:47 PM
feohgoddess

^^^ LOL would the hunky alien leave scratches on your back or perhaps you would leave some on his?>??

back to the subject though, i've never woken up w. unexplained scratches. this i find very interesting.
Old 14-05-2006, 06:01 AM
Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite
just wonderingsomething that happens to me quite alot....
Im lying in bed or sat watching the tv, when i start to fall into a deep sleep...
its peaceful , i can hear my breathing and i start to move, but i know its not my body thats moving, then i hear myself snore/grunt, (yes im a lady and yes i did just admit to snoring!!! ) when i hear myself snore im abruptly bought back to my sences, feeling wide awake... any suggestions if this is the start of astral traveling? or is it me with an active imagination?

The start of astral travelling? No. My diagnosis: you snore too loud.
Old 17-05-2006, 11:02 AM
sprite

Closed Thread