Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2006, 10:23 PM
auricman

Lightbulb Astral projection my way (By Auricman)

Right this is a exersice that will allow you to do what i call "half-astrol projection" where you are still in your body and awear of everything around you but somewhere else as well. you should be completly safe during all this, but just in case ask your gaudian angel to protect you as you do it.

one thing before i tell you, it seems the more good karma you gain the faster you can move in the angelic realm, and you can access higher places within the realm. (plus it shows in the form of wings to me, and it looks damn cool lol)

good luck :)

First you need to make sure you have about 30mins to yourself so you can sucessfully do this exercise.
You need to be completely relaxed before you do this. Remember to read this before you try the exercise,
don't just do it as you read.

Take a deep breath and exhale it very slowly, imagine that your breath is like the waves of the ocean coming
and going. hear the music of the waves upon the shore, as they go back and forth. Watch the waves as you
breathe in and breathe out. Imagine that you are lying down, resting upon the shore. Imagine all the weight
leaving your body. Use your imagination, for it is a profound gift to use and enjoy.

Just imagine yourself beginning to float

Last edited by auricman : 13-02-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Old 14-02-2006, 09:56 AM
Knower
Hi auricman

This sounds like a great exercise and I intend to try it, but before I do, I have a question:

How do you end this journey and find your way back to your earthly body? Do you always return when the time is right, or do you have to initiate it somehow?

Jeremy
Old 14-02-2006, 04:40 PM
auricman

well when your done what you want to do or you feel you need to come back, leave the place your in by the way you came or the way you are told to and once your back into the tower of clouds you can either just get up (in the real world) or fly back down to the earth where you started your journey and then slowly start moving again. you will discover it for yourself :) but if you are busy doing something that you cann't stop, like being kept in a place for one reason or another you will need to free yourself first or wait it out. otherwise when you get up part of you will still be in that realm. its a strange feeling. but don't worry it will go fine, it always does
Old 01-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Kyoga_Mintoga

Heya i was planning on trying this but do i have to take the form of a bird can i be just any form i want?
Old 12-08-2006, 10:30 AM
auricman

you can take any form that comes to you, i get angel wings and fly up.
jsut let things happen and don't try to force it and you will see what is happening.
i think everyone should try this exercise it can be amazing.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:44 AM
Knower
its called an astral vechile(sic?)you can take any shape or form but our mind associates birds with flying and its easier to maintain that shape in our minds
Old 13-09-2006, 01:42 AM
mikron

thanks for sharing !
Closed Thread