Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-03-2019, 08:58 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And those so called dead people, that would tell you what ever they choose, & of who Earthlings can not see with their eyes....who infact are these dead people & and what quality of Soul are they of...IS THEIR QUALITY OF SOUL, POOR & LACKING OF A TRUTHFUL MANNER.

Do they have a nefarious reason for having EARTHLINGS believe in re'incarnation.

nefarious reason? Not those I've spoken with. They've been pretty down-to-earth in their approach but this incarnate was already persuaded anyway.

It seems to me that maybe the ones you've had dealings with have a less-than-honest intent. As in this world it pays to pick one's company carefully.

Last edited by leadville : 16-03-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old 16-03-2019, 09:01 PM
leadville

Quote:
Metchas would be better of understanding that the loving God entity has created two heavens for all beings to reside in.

The lesser Heavens of six spheres & the other being the Holy Kingdom & of innumerable spheres.
The first sphere of the Holy Kingdom is the seventh sphere & of which leads on from the sixth sphere of the lesser Heavens

And both Heavens are of total free abundance & love & of which all beings can live in & learn & progress in the highest of morals without re'incarnation.

The above is for anyones considerations & you may ask questions....regards Neil.

Just one question - which sources of information influence your beliefs?
Old 16-03-2019, 09:05 PM
leadville

Quote:
CORRECT IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE..BUT PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BELIEVE, & FOR MANY REASONS, BUT MANY BELIEVERS WONDER IF IT IS ACTUALLY A TRUTHFUL REALITY.

There is another EXPLANATION. However people always seem to believe what is presented to them via books and or mainstream mediumistic channelings, & also because they keep experiencing memories/visions that seem to point to those memories/visions being their own past lives...

....BUT, WHAT IF THOSE MEMORIES/VISIONS ARE NOT ORIGINATING FROM WITHIN THEIR OWN BEING, WHAT IF THOSE MEMORIES/VISIONS ARE PLACED INTO THEIR MINDS BY DARK ENTITIES, TO KEEP EARTHLINGS BELIEVING & CAUGHT UP IN THE BELIEFS OF RE'INCARNATION. FOR NEFARIOUS REASONS.

How about if all information that states that re'incarnation is a truthful reality, is instead false & misleading, and that there are reasons for & why the false beliefs have been in circulation for far to long.

And that the false belief in the concept of re'incarnation is detrimental to progressing in Soul quality & the understanding of ones position in this universe.

I know that there are reasons why people choose to believe that re'incarnation is untruthful....as in the God enterties way of truth, AND WHAT THOSE REASONS ARE....

....BUT NO ONE ON THIS FORUM IS WILLING TO ENGAGE ME ON THIS ISSUE FOR TO LONG...regards Neil.

Perhaps they don't engage you because YOU SHOUT - there really is no reason for upper case characters, generally considered shouting.
Old 16-03-2019, 09:08 PM
Master

Quote:
....BUT NO ONE ON THIS FORUM IS WILLING TO ENGAGE ME ON THIS ISSUE FOR TO LONG...regards Neil.

How can one engage you on something that is a matter of "belief"? There can't be any rationalization about that.

How do you know whom to believe? How can anybody discern who knows the truth, from so many different opinions? Statistically, the chance to pick right, is minuscule. And this assuming there is an objective truth, which is another belief.

If you believe in demons and dark forces, then you'll experience them for sure. We create our own reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Perhaps they don't engage you because YOU SHOUT - there really is no reason for upper case characters, generally considered shouting.

"Oh".. this issue once again...if one rationally reads the content, that has been written in Caps, one would quite simply see that there is absolutely no malice/anger/ill intent etc within the message from myself, so that would then imply that I must be using caps as an emphasis..it is just a few lines written in capital letters.

Anyhow, I do not mind if a person believes that I am screaming/shouting, maybe those persons need to look deep inside themselves for an emotional issue that leads to them to feelings as such, and then work on letting that issue go.

SMILES once again from me..Neil.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
How can one engage you on something that is a matter of "belief"? There can't be any rationalization about that.

How do you know whom to believe? How can anybody discern who knows the truth, from so many different opinions? Statistically, the chance to pick right, is minuscule. And this assuming there is an objective truth, which is another belief.

If you believe in demons and dark forces, then you'll experience them for sure. We create our own reality.

I did not believe in, nor know of evil or dark beings when I was much younger, and yet they chose to to create havoc in my life, so maybe that dismisses your theory.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Just one question - which sources of information influence your beliefs?

All information, all input from all sources, ie :- books of any sort, and or people with or without the flesh and of any kind, and of whom do or do not give credible backing to any received information.

Listening and viewing with rational intent and without fear or anger, in order to sort through incoming information from years of experience of mine and others first hand experiences.

Neil.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:26 AM
Master

Ok, so hoping now that forum members have maybe finished with their questions that display doubt and displeasure, maybe this post can return to Metchas and the opening queries.
And instead of displaying doubt and or displeasure try to lovingly assist Metchas.
Old 17-03-2019, 01:30 AM
leadville

Quote:
"Oh".. this issue once again...if one rationally reads the content, that has been written in Caps, one would quite simply see that there is absolutely no malice/anger/ill intent etc within the message from myself, so that would then imply that I must be using caps as an emphasis..it is just a few lines written in capital letters.

Anyhow, I do not mind if a person believes that I am screaming/shouting, maybe those persons need to look deep inside themselves for an emotional issue that leads to them to feelings as such, and then work on letting that issue go.

SMILES once again from me..Neil.

I said the use of capital letters is considered shouting - I did not suggest you used malice, anger, ill intent or screaming.

And it's condescending to suggest (quote) "...maybe those persons need to look deep inside themselves for an emotional issue...." An example, perhaps, of the pot calling the kettle black.

If you feel you need to emphasise a point then why not underline or use italics for the most important word(s)? Why use capitalised sentences when you clearly know netiquette?

As for me, if you continue to shout I'll ignore what you write rather than engage on the points you are trying to make, just like I would if you were raising your voice unnecessarily in my company. When you decide to communicate in the conventional way I'll engage over the points you make.
Old 17-03-2019, 01:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Ok, so hoping now that forum members have maybe finished with their questions that display doubt and displeasure, maybe this post can return to Metchas and the opening queries.
And instead of displaying doubt and or displeasure try to lovingly assist Metchas.
Why do you think you're entitled to tell others what to do? If you can, and want to assist anybody just do it your way. All others are free to do whatever they want, as long as they follow this forum's guidelines.

I see now why you're complaining that people don't want to engage you: those who have a different opinion than yours "unlovingly display doubt and displeasure". No wonder that you believe that demons chase you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.