Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-09-2018, 12:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
The bit about dizziness.

About two months ago, I had vertigo that lasted for two weeks. When I got up from a chair, couch, bed and such, I needed to hold onto something so I wouldn't stumble.

Woooow ! Me too !!!
Especially these last weeks...exactly as you describe. Some mornings I Woke up in a state of exhaustion like I didnt sleep for 48hrs. Lol
And almost fell on the floor...First I thought I had also a medical issue like hypoglycemia because I really felt weak.

But I noticed it was only during these periods of strong energies. So no worries.

I had some parcels of visions on New Earth...everything is so beautiful, everything is enhanced, Sparkly.... its like you merge with the beauty of each atom!

And its not a dream...its our very near future :-)))
Old 30-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Woooow ! Me too !!!
Especially these last weeks...exactly as you describe. Some mornings I Woke up in a state of exhaustion like I didnt sleep for 48hrs. Lol
And almost fell on the floor...First I thought I had also a medical issue like hypoglycemia because I really felt weak.

But I noticed it was only during these periods of strong energies. So no worries.

I had some parcels of visions on New Earth...everything is so beautiful, everything is enhanced, Sparkly.... its like you merge with the beauty of each atom!

And its not a dream...its our very near future :-)))

Hm. I wonder if I get to be left behind. Again.

People are so cruel when it comes to getting what they want...
Old 30-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Experiencer
OMG finally 832 people dead in Indonesia... :(
Old 30-09-2018, 03:30 PM
Experiencer
@FallingLeaves

No one will be left behind...you will go where you better fit with your own vibration.
Old 30-09-2018, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
@FallingLeaves

No one will be left behind...you will go where you better fit with your own vibration.
I think this might be true.
And i saw it allready in some books.
Old 30-09-2018, 07:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I think this might be true.
And i saw it allready in some books.

Yep. Because each lineage has to deal with its own vibration.
Real Humanity comes from the MONADIC DIvine Source.

Others are genetically modified empty bodies (no soul). They serve the purpose of reptilians and controlling beings who took Humans as slaves.

I wont say more. They have no more Consciousness because They are cut from the Source.
Thats why we will have a little Help from our BENEVOLENT galactic bro.

The plan is already done and nobody will block it. ;)
Old 30-09-2018, 07:13 PM
Experiencer
https://youtu.be/Po4zYKa4d3E

Message from Peculiar Daughter...the video has been uploaded on another account but all the videos on her own account have been deleted as well as her website.

Strange isnt it when we re getting Closer to the event ;)

You can see on almost all the comments below the video that Im not the only one to wonder what happened to her videos and website.. censorship for those who speak Truth.
Old 30-09-2018, 07:17 PM
Experiencer
Also people should start wonder why Several Sun observatories have been shut down and evacuated (lol...) for one moment lately...
Maybe because governments dont want people to see some Stuff ? Not being aware of the Truth...

So Funny and sad.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Suspended
Ok so we went through this shift there was some tsunamis and earth quakes an stuff i don't know if you guys noticed the sun an sky being very bright as we mentioned? and maybe some also felt it? and i don't know if it will be like that again tomorrow but it was today... and i am tripping out a bit right now... because i don't know if any of you have heard about the mandala effect? i have heard about it before but thought nothing about it, i didn't know what to think.. really. But i have noticed an feel like things have changed just like things like a car in the street or a building or something like that and things seem slightly different then then were before... its a little odd and im wondering if anyone else has had anything similar, like seeing stuff that you think is changed but then someone says it was like that always...?? i have experienced weird things before, but i don't know if this is the mandala effect i heard about a while back... anyone else? anything?

EDIT: its also like maybe, perhaps things where already like that but it wasn't noticed before but then it just changed instantly or something and i just noticed this afternoon.. but at the same time its like no it wasn't like that how would i have missed it?
Old 04-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Deactivated Account
I do have a feeling something might happen soon or in the near future, but I don't know what it is. I also don't know if it's something good like this New Earth being mentioned or something negative like judgement day. Only thing I ask to whoever is behind all of this is not to make life anymore difficult than it already is. Hopefully that won't be too much to ask.