Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAllBeings
Yes, I've considered it. My understanding is that parasites are a split off part of our consciousness which seems to be parasitic in that it seems to take part of our energy and the energy it has is the energy put into rejecting and repressing it. The need to "blame" only exists with a certain degree of immaturity, it doesn't matter who or what is to blame. Taking responsibility works a whole lot better IME, and anyone who has entity attachments is responsible for that because it is an unconscious contract between host and parasite. Someone with a certain kind of trauma becomes a match for a certain kind of parasite because that parasite meets an unconscious need in the host, it's a 2-way exchange of energy. Its all a matter of perspective, a shaman might view it as demonic attachments, a psychologist might view it as repressed trauma, it doesn't really make a difference.
Well spoken.

What do you personally believe differentiates responsibility from blame? That's a very interesting moral question.
Old 29-10-2018, 01:24 AM
Knower

You are the second person I've seen mention the Earthquake in this period. though the first person I heard it from, also predicted a date along with a location
Old 29-10-2018, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Can you point out the scaremongering?

"be warned, what I say has meaning! follow my words, for your own benefit"

more or less.
Old 30-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Helix, what will happen with people who are possessed or have lots of entity attachments or parasitic implants? Do the invading entities disappear out of the persons energy field leaving them in a profoundly elevated spiritual state? The way I understand it, 99% of humanity has entity attachments, it being a big part of why humanity is in the state of limitation it seems to be in.

I'm not sure but I guess those entities will be removed when we will ascend because they won't be able to handle the high vibrations of new Earth dimension.
To have parasitic attachment you must have flaws in your aura (meaning lack of self love, sadness, depression, anger...). If you are healthy and mentally-strong, nothing can harm you or parasit you.

I can tell you my own experience : last year I had a pneumonia during summer. I was very weak and stuck during almost 1month in my bed.
I've been ATTACKED a lot during this period because these cowards attack you when you are weak:
- I had for the first time of my life Sleep Paralysis which I relate to Entities attacks : I was falling asleep on my belly, and I kinda dreamt about a Dark entity moving toward me and press so hard on my back, trying to stifle me with my pillow...horrible moment. It was very hard to resist but its all about mental resistance. NO ONE can enter/harm yourself in the astral plane without your CONSENT. They try to make you believe the opposite but just to control you. You are your SELF POWER. Sovereign Divine power.
- Heard a lot of knocks on the window when I was falling asleep.
- Parasitic noises in the family home of objects falling etc that EVERYBODY Heard. But no real objects fallen...so creepy. I guess because I have mediumnic skills the entities use my energy field to manifest. My parents are very cartesian and they were awaken at the same time around 2/3 AM by these noises.

Btw I can hear for 1 or 2 years now two entities attached to my auric field. I have no idea who they are and they seem not very benevolent. One has a sneaky voice and the other from beyond the grave.
The sneaky one constantly try to talk to me when I rest, try to fall asleep or wake up in the morning. I hear him sayin hello! when Im watching TV. Always sayin "hey hey do you hear me ??". He seems very agitated, turbulent.

I also noticed 4D entities siphon my energy through Organic Portals people.
When I meet them now I feel a push energy in my Heart Chakra (like if I would have a heart stroke..very anguishing). So I take distance immediately.
Imagine these people are Vectors for the Dark entities attached to the other dimension. They absorb this energy through these people who are related to the False Matrix System (=Team Dark). It seems there is an Artificial Intelligence behind because they all have the same kind of way to talk when they are "activated". It's very easy to spot when you are used to. They all lack something essential...A SOUL. Meaning also : EMPATHY.
When you are targeted to manipulate/control (= +++ when you start to awaken), they are kind of remotely controlled to try to manipulate you and block you from spiritual growth.

I have a lot of questionings about Implants I guess we are a lot having some especially Starseeds etc who are very closely monitored because of their mission on Earth.

So I became very careful now and rather be alone than having my energy sucked away by parasitic people/entities.
I need Nature and solitude to recharge myself.

As a healer, even going in crowded places I feel completly drained after 10 min. Sometimes to the point I can't even talk.
Old 30-10-2018, 01:37 PM
Experiencer
Other point, I talked about a new hurricane coming by the end of the month and it is coming.

Oscar is strenghtening right now in the Atlantic ocean and could threat UK.
https://eu.floridatoday.com/story/we...ng/1816671002/

A lot of floodings also here in Europe:
Venice is overflooded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ohmOixqrU

Lot of floodings, thunderstorms (with fatalities) in Italy, Spain these days....

A strong storm (even maybe tornado?) has shaken Corsica island here in France yesterday:
https://youtu.be/NcuvhWs-FDc

Earthquakes gonna increase in intensity and frequency in next months also.
Old 30-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Master
Any thoughts on the continued (and now openly praised and glorified) deforestation in Brazil? The Amazon is likely to go away completely in the name of meat eating. 95+% of the soy is fed to cows, pigs and chickens. Not very spiritual to destroy mother nature for the sake of stuff we don’t need. Genocides will continue to be committed against the indigenous tribes. Only rich farmers seem to have aright to resources.

I’m shocked and surprised nobody has mentioned this..
We’re observing some phenomena but not accepting or daring to name the causes here..
Old 30-10-2018, 01:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Yes, I've considered it. My understanding is that parasites are a split off part of our consciousness which seems to be parasitic in that it seems to take part of our energy and the energy it has is the energy put into rejecting and repressing it. The need to "blame" only exists with a certain degree of immaturity, it doesn't matter who or what is to blame. Taking responsibility works a whole lot better IME, and anyone who has entity attachments is responsible for that because it is an unconscious contract between host and parasite. Someone with a certain kind of trauma becomes a match for a certain kind of parasite because that parasite meets an unconscious need in the host, it's a 2-way exchange of energy. Its all a matter of perspective, a shaman might view it as demonic attachments, a psychologist might view it as repressed trauma, it doesn't really make a difference.

I kinda agree with that.

But also I think for example Lightworkers in the Astral Plane are like a Hotspot in the Night. Its like for insects and Lights in the Dark.
Light attract all sorts of insects, from cute to sneaky.

So if you are shining your Light brightly on the astral plane you will attract whatever goes in the corner...including Dark Entities.
The difference is that even they will try to stick to you they won't be able to if you are Self Empowered.

I myself experienced both situations.
I've already been harmed and sucked out from my energy by malevolent beings.
Once I was on my computer and I felt something going through my body and my heart started to beat very fast and I felt colder and exhausted on the moment.
Another time I was with my mum trying to fall asleep and I heard an entity going and talking in my auric field then sticking on my heart chakra (I guess) and draining in an instant my energy. I felt a sudden need to vomit and cold.....I ran to the toilets to vomit and felt like I will faint. I told my mum I was going to die because I felt my energy all falling apart. and very cold suddenly I needed 2 covers to warm up and recover. I was shaking, trembling for 10 minutes before to feel a bit better.

One year later, now I worked of my self Power, it seems they can't harm me anymore. My auric field is well protected.
I can hear and feel them (even better) but they cannot reach me in the core of my aura. They cannot harm.

I have two dark beings trying to reach me, I don't know why they follow me like this.
Also I hear other lost souls, one guy was confessing to me at night. He is still in-between world because I think he didnt forgive himself. :(
He told me he was alcoholic and I heard a lot of regrets in his voice. :( I think these lost souls need to forgive themselves in order to get to the Light. They are their own wall.
So I guess I'm kinda soul smuggler.
Old 30-10-2018, 02:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Any thoughts on the continued (and now openly praised and glorified) deforestation in Brazil? The Amazon is likely to go away completely in the name of meat eating. 95+% of the soy is fed to cows, pigs and chickens. Not very spiritual to destroy mother nature for the sake of stuff we don’t need. Genocides will continue to be committed against the indigenous tribes. Only rich farmers seem to have aright to resources.

I’m shocked and surprised nobody has mentioned this..
We’re observing some phenomena but not accepting or daring to name the causes here..

Oh and with this new brazilian president....this will be worse.
Misogynist, homophobic, racist, what else??
And his environmental consideration is frightening.

"Part of Bolsonaro's plans to open more Amazon regions to industry also trample on the rights of the indigenous communities that call them home.

"[Not one centimeter of land will be demarcated for indigenous reserves," Bolsonaro said during his campaign, Reuters reported. He also vowed to open existing reserves to mining and farming.

This rhetoric could be deadly. Last year, 110 indigenous people were murdered in Brazil, largely for defending their land.

"Brazil is a 'champion' of killings in the countryside. This can be aggravated by these statements ... because people's acts follow such signals," Paulo Barreto of Imazon told Reuters."

It's really like Humanity has signed for its self Destruction. Wohoo!

People always see the end of their noise instead of the Big Picture. Sad.
Seems like people love to elect the worst psychopaths of the Planet. Well. Then we will collect what we seeded.
Old 31-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Master
It’s open season on indigenous tribes now. This guy has praised the “efficiency” by which the US got rid of its native Americans. He has also praised the US president, who has empowered figures like Bolsonaro in the rest of the world. WW3 will happen.. way too much negative energy on earth now.. nothing “2012 peacy” about the world, guys.

The guy will arm all the rich farmers and loggers. Weren’t we all supposed to learn from history? More: https://mobile.twitter.com/Survival/...ous-peoples%2F
Old 31-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Earthquakes gonna increase in intensity and frequency in next months also.

My house had a strong jolt a couple of days ago. Even though the quake was some distance away and very deep down (207km) it was still felt across most of New Zealand.

Life on Earth can be very precarious.

Peace.