Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-11-2017, 01:12 AM
Master
Thank you Jonesboy for bringing this subject/concept up, because I have struggled with it a bit.

Quote:
For those interested there are many past threads discussing the inner heart/8th chakra. But, try to describe it can be very challenging as it is really more like a fundamental shift than a "thing". It is also particularly hard to explain with astral types as they tend to think of it as chakras above the head that they can see.

Maybe try to think about it like this... People live in a bubble of (individual) self. What people call chakras or dantiens are kind of different layers (or sheaths) of those aspects of self. The higher you go in the sheaths/chakras the more of the dimensional universe you can see or perceive. But, while no matter how big the bubble gets, while inside of it you have a relative dualistic view of reality. You may be able to see in the distance or another dimension, but there is still an individual bodymind "you" that is seeing it. When you start to crack open the bubble of self, you start to kind of shift from "seeing" to more "being". Like what to used to be on the outside with seeing as separate is now known to be on the inside.

It is called the inner heart because the first thing noticed is kind of like a universal human soul layer. It feels like first your family/friends and then later everyone are in (or can be accessed) inside your heart. With focus, you literally can feel other beings heart beat.
Maybe I am or maybe I am not barking at the same or similar tree here, but apart from our dualistic projections, there is also an energetic engagement with the perceived that can also be called “seeing”.

And talking about trees. There is a special tree in town I used to watch that has a palpable energy field and a glowing aura.
And my thoughts were: To see/feel the Aura of a tree is to understand the Heart of the tree.