Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Guide
I'm being driven from my family

Hello,
I feel like my life is tearing my family apart and that I am being forced away from them, and that this is supposed to happen, but I can't deal anymore. I feel so numb to this, my security is at risk and the people I thought I'd always have seem to be fighting with me all the time .I cannot seem to do anything right at the moment and the rest of my life is all in a shambles too. I feel like there's nothing I can do and nowhere to go.
Old 28-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Seeker
Been there and its not cool. I had to detach completely and went for almost a year with no communication. We are now on great terms as time and space have given us the opportunity to rebuild a better relationship that functions properly.
Old 28-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublevel
Been there and its not cool. I had to detach completely and went for almost a year with no communication. We are now on great terms as time and space have given us the opportunity to rebuild a better relationship that functions properly.

man the relief that gave me :)
I think i have to do that but I'm just at risk of losing everything, I've nothing, and I've have to try and figure out how to get something!
Old 29-06-2014, 04:59 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
man the relief that gave me :)
I think i have to do that but I'm just at risk of losing everything, I've nothing, and I've have to try and figure out how to get something!

Be careful of fear my friend. It is a powerful motivator and usually leads in a direction that only breeds more fear. Stand strong and go with your intuition. You will continue on regardless.
Old 28-06-2014, 05:44 PM
howl hej

I can relate to this as well when it comes to my own family I was born into. I mean we were never really close or anything but there has been a shift. I'm on this level and there on another. I just have to remember that whenever I speak to them. Some times I feel connected to them but mostly I look at them and wonder 'for real? Who are you and are we here together but for what? I don't understand you at all'

Issues arise. In mine, we all like to help out everyone else but ourselves or it's only ourselves. the in between there's no such thing