Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Occultist

it is not that difficult to pick up on lies.
There is no paranormal influence in anyway.
As long as you are aware and observant listen carefully for inflections and tell signs and just general knowledge of the possible with an open mind of the impossible and work within reason and rational thinking. This is not that difficult. As far as Indigo children goes and that stuff I wouldnt trust Nancy Ann Tappe to diagnose me or my children or anyone else. I would always seek a second opinion on any diagnoses even Indigo.
Old 25-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Master
I've been working on empathic issues from the day I was born - which is a long time!

Yes we can shield ourselves or try to be detached but in the end that doesn't work. I also use reiki so that at least when the person/environment is really negative, it won't drain my energies (too much). But even this is not enough.

Sri Vasudeva is an enlightened master and my personal guide. He has been trying to teach me that everyone is really me in another form. That's why it hurts me to hurt others (even if the hurting is in thought form). Of my abilities to intuit people's minds he said I am challenged by their darkness whereas he is inspired by their light.

These are the most difficult teachings for me to fully realize.

What happens on an energetic level is that in interaction with others (again, this can be at a distance - because our interaction is always at a mental level) - what happens is that our energy fields enter one another. So it's not like rain pouring off a duck's back and repelled by its oily feathers. It's more like salt and water mixing together.

Sri Vasudeva lives in a clear space. He does not activate his mind unless he needs to. When he comes into a space and something like anger enters his mind, he knows it is not coming from him but from someone else. So this this the part that Hawkins talks about in the Youtube talk that Henri77 sent (thanks Henri77). But instead of just detaching from it, because he is here to help out, he transforms the anger within his own being and sends it back out as a missile of love. He may express himself with anger but when he does that he is actually working on the person to get them to realize what they are projecting. As soon as the other person shifts into a better space and awakens to their attitude, his demeanor changes. There is no residual anger in him. Behind all his expressions is pure love.

I can only watch this in action and be awed at his self-mastery. In my case, I can't contain emotions in a little space and work on them. They tend to hijack my entire body. But that's because I am not centered in my spiritual reality all the time or 100%.

The other teaching that has been more easy for me to work with is related to the idea that A Peaceful Mind mentioned above - that the world is our teacher. The world is our teacher by bringing us people and situations that mirror what is going on inside of us that we can't or refuse to look at. So if I get empathically hijacked, at least I know how to analyze the situation and journal about it and start to intuit better ways of responding and also to stop the behaviours I am doing that create the situation in the first place!

I'm sure the pdf about empaths using crystals and things is helpful but that's really like getting rid of weeds by mowing the lawn. The real work is in taking them out by their roots and making sure there are no seeds hanging around to grow new ones.

And just to add to that...when I am centered in the spiritual space, I am completely unaffected by anything (unless I choose to be). That is the place of most empowerment. So I have to work on centering. But I do it simultaneously while working on the weeding - using people/situations - as mirrors to what my next steps are.

Does any of this make sense to anybody? In another thread we were discussing "effort" vs. just "letting go" - and I've been saying that the "letting go" actually takes a lot of effort. This is what I mean by it.
Old 26-07-2012, 10:06 PM
she who plays

It makes sense to me. I feel unbreakable and invincible when I know (When I am aware) who I am. Imediately I am in a safe place, even when there is chaos... dogs barking, people shouting. I used to loathe dogs barking! Now, it's humorous to me. Sometimes when I haven't heard the neighborhood dogs barking for a while, it is a nice aural variation to the day. Now, if only it was the same for the owners of those dogs! ;-)

I was talking also with a girl who called herself an atheist. We got talking and she thought what I had to say about spirituality was nonsense. I could tell, but because I was secure in my knowingness and my approach was of love (i.e. understanding, acceptance) I was deftly able to negate her skeptical outlook, and I was also able to absorb her negative vibes.. seeing her as scared/protective. It didn't hurt me, because nothing can. Of corse.. some situations are more difficult than that. Responding with force is necessary at times.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Henri77

Some really useful experiences, tips shared here.
This is a topic everyone can benefit from.

Recall a story in Yogananda's biography...
About a master who dealt with hatred in an interesting manner.

After giving darshan to a number of visitors ,a man entered who "planned to kill
the master"
The master simply activated the heart of the man and love so overpowered him .he had to be carried out, in a state of bliss.

Be cool of we could respond as effectively.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:10 AM
Experiencer
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread! I'm no longer at that job but as we all know, this is a struggle anywhere for empaths, until we know how to control the energy we feel.

Thanks a bunch! :)
Old 08-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Experiencer
Ditto, ArtisticAthlete!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I've been working on empathic issues from the day I was born - which is a long time!

Yes we can shield ourselves or try to be detached but in the end that doesn't work. I also use reiki so that at least when the person/environment is really negative, it won't drain my energies (too much). But even this is not enough.

Sri Vasudeva is an enlightened master and my personal guide. He has been trying to teach me that everyone is really me in another form. That's why it hurts me to hurt others (even if the hurting is in thought form). Of my abilities to intuit people's minds he said I am challenged by their darkness whereas he is inspired by their light.

These are the most difficult teachings for me to fully realize.

What happens on an energetic level is that in interaction with others (again, this can be at a distance - because our interaction is always at a mental level) - what happens is that our energy fields enter one another. So it's not like rain pouring off a duck's back and repelled by its oily feathers. It's more like salt and water mixing together.

Sri Vasudeva lives in a clear space. He does not activate his mind unless he needs to. When he comes into a space and something like anger enters his mind, he knows it is not coming from him but from someone else. So this this the part that Hawkins talks about in the Youtube talk that Henri77 sent (thanks Henri77). But instead of just detaching from it, because he is here to help out, he transforms the anger within his own being and sends it back out as a missile of love. He may express himself with anger but when he does that he is actually working on the person to get them to realize what they are projecting. As soon as the other person shifts into a better space and awakens to their attitude, his demeanor changes. There is no residual anger in him. Behind all his expressions is pure love.

I can only watch this in action and be awed at his self-mastery. In my case, I can't contain emotions in a little space and work on them. They tend to hijack my entire body. But that's because I am not centered in my spiritual reality all the time or 100%.

The other teaching that has been more easy for me to work with is related to the idea that A Peaceful Mind mentioned above - that the world is our teacher. The world is our teacher by bringing us people and situations that mirror what is going on inside of us that we can't or refuse to look at. So if I get empathically hijacked, at least I know how to analyze the situation and journal about it and start to intuit better ways of responding and also to stop the behaviours I am doing that create the situation in the first place!

I'm sure the pdf about empaths using crystals and things is helpful but that's really like getting rid of weeds by mowing the lawn. The real work is in taking them out by their roots and making sure there are no seeds hanging around to grow new ones.

And just to add to that...when I am centered in the spiritual space, I am completely unaffected by anything (unless I choose to be). That is the place of most empowerment. So I have to work on centering. But I do it simultaneously while working on the weeding - using people/situations - as mirrors to what my next steps are.

Does any of this make sense to anybody? In another thread we were discussing "effort" vs. just "letting go" - and I've been saying that the "letting go" actually takes a lot of effort. This is what I mean by it.

Thank you Uma for this very, very useful and inspirational post. It puts into words something that I've been intuitively thinking since a little bit, without being able to verbalize it. Thank you so much! I think I'm going to print your post and put it in my diary

Instagram: Prananina
Old 21-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Master

Beautiful posts, interesting thread. One that resonates deeply to me.

I am working on the minefield that is possibly a form of psychic bullying - or vibrational bullying. Thought patterns from one to another can be very very destructive and so it is really important for anyone who is a sensitive to protect and shield themselves as above. I try to surround myself in lighti and send light to those that send me ill. The operative word being "try" as I have to go through some sort of process of angst (to put it most tamely) It's really hard as a lot of the time, I would smite them out of my life but some people are in our lives for a reason (as stated above) and to rid them from our lives would only ensure enter stage left - a new teacher.
Old 28-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Hi,

*I posted in this section because I've been told I'm an Indigo child...

In 2007 I started a spiritual journey and started to learn more about my gifts. I've noticed I'm extremely intuitive and can know what people are thinking many times. Usually, I can only tell what they're thinking when they're being dishonest; I feel like I'm a human lie detector or something. I'm also good at reading facial expressions, body language, mood via text, etc.

That being said, two people at work make me feel EXTREMELY anxious. They're really nice to me--always trying to hang out, talk, etc.--but their actions don't coincide with how I instinctively "know" them. For that reason, I don't let them get too close...but why do I feel anxious? Is it their negative energy?

It could be that they have negative energy. It's important to remember, or just take note that energy only attracts it's self. So, if you have negative energy and they have, they will "talk" to each other.

Best to get rid of the energy that bothers you. Then their energy won't bother you. Also, ask for protection from Archangel Michael. You will be fine!
Old 28-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness
It could be that they have negative energy. It's important to remember, or just take note that energy only attracts it's self. So, if you have negative energy and they have, they will "talk" to each other.

Best to get rid of the energy that bothers you. Then their energy won't bother you. Also, ask for protection from Archangel Michael. You will be fine!

What Oneness said. As much as they make you anxious, so you choose to pick up on it. Don't let them feed your anxiety, don't give them that power, claim the certainty that you are loved by the divine and you can be strong with that. Take the responsibility for the way you are feeling and then no-one can hurt you, only yourself.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
What Oneness said. As much as they make you anxious, so you choose to pick up on it. Don't let them feed your anxiety, don't give them that power, claim the certainty that you are loved by the divine and you can be strong with that. Take the responsibility for the way you are feeling and then no-one can hurt you, only yourself.

That leads to the second obstacle. Yourself. ;)