Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 06-11-2015, 02:54 AM
Suspended

As I was nearly self combusted in the collider experiment I understand how incorrect scientists are...and why they misinform the public about aliens...for aliens are evil.

Think about the obvious...at the moment our life exists due to atmospheric coldness and mass as a condition.

The UFO formation involved due to the converting of light/sound for the purpose of changing/attacking/destroying a higher condition of stone....natural nuclear dust into a fuel. The upper atmosphere a body of oxygen/light and sound.

Forcing an unnatural condition upon the spiritual life of Earth and Nature...fall out.

O is pi...PHI is angles in pi and angle-angel as an ancient realization about PHI LIGHT SOUND and signals.

The Earth stone is cooled and sealed and has dust in it that is nuclear crystal.

The space body having nuclear fuel that formed a long time ago from the presence of dust...dust still swirling in the space body...Planet Earth was an origin planet that got converted...archaelogical evidence gives this example.

Earth only safe due to her natural fuSION...HOLY DUST.

Scientists alter HOLY DUST and change the SEAL or ANGEL sound imprinted into the Earth stone PHI SIGNALS.

Fall out begins to form unnatural spiritual presences from light/sound change....oxygen and water changes used for the purpose of fuel AT THE GROUND STATE.

We live as natural organic life at the ground state....we witness fall out...feel fall out also as an unnatural chemical state called angel hair. Human skin and cellular condition changes...as does our blood as a leeching called by the ancients stigmata and we also gain a new blood disease that leeches blood, called by the ancients a plague.

As the light mass disappears and changes due to new scientific experiments studying the aliens and human life/cell interchanges NEW DISEASES ARE GAINED. The ancients knew plagues were caused by converting of HOLY SION...transmit transmisSION...convert...converSION.

Some alien formed spirit images/light sound changes/fake/false chemical wavelengths attack human life. Other life is safe only until the light and sound alters enough for new attacks to occur.

In our historical 1900s changes into nuclear fuel and converting methods...a few attacks occurred....then they increased due to the amounts of scientific experiments.

Atmosphere = natural light and sound....cooling wavelength interaction.

Atmosphere = unnatural fall out of light and sound.....irradiated wavelength interaction.

World state = ice cold poles interaction. Irradiated wavelength interacts with the poles and ice melts and replaces the cold/oxygen destroyed.

Human life inter-relates with the irradiated wavelengths or the healed/cooled wavelengths.

ICE eventually melts....humanity will then gain self combustion, just as happened to the ancients. ICE currently saving human and natural life from alien attacks.

ICE is melting as self evident to scientists.

Cooling of the light/sound irradiated wavelengths allows the unnatural alien images/chemical reactions to occur in the interaction itself.

Don't believe what occult scientists want you to believe about aliens....all alien presences are evil, for our ancient scientific attack already confirmed that our Holy Heavenly ethereal spirit is angelic and an image/presence similar to a human life.

Alien presences are the destruction of the angelic being presence as a light and sound image.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:42 AM
Seeker

These people personally communicated with ET and met up with Steven Greer to contact ET. Pretty interesting.

http://belsebuub.com/articles/making...her-dimensions
Old 17-11-2015, 03:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Interesting. It was nice a listen. I like how he portrays them as peaceful beings. According to him, the core to understanding "space" and having them welcome us to space, we first (as a society here on earth) need to establish world peace and universal peace. It appears they understand we don't have the best of intentions. I can see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart0501
These people personally communicated with ET and met up with Steven Greer to contact ET. Pretty interesting.

http://belsebuub.com/articles/making...her-dimensions

Nice article. I am always fascinated the artifacts left by the ancient natives from all over the word, from Egypt to Peru.
Old 17-11-2015, 05:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
As I was nearly self combusted in the collider experiment...

Please elaborate. Maybe a different thread? Anyways, sounds fascinating but I digress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Again, he actually states that there are no malevolent ETs involved in Earth's affairs. Sounds like disinfo to me.

Dr. Greer does have some misinformation. He does indeed have a commercial/capitalistic side as well. Though he may not fully understand what he is doing or even what he is seeing when he contacts these things (when he seems to call UFOs to his location) I believe the accounts of his contacts are genuine. Don't be too quick to discount all of his information. His dedication to full disclosure is as genuine as it comes.

Interesting documentary hosted by Dr. Greer called Sirius I think it is free to watch on YouTube, Netflix and/or Amazon Prime instant, and other websites. It's definitely worth a watch.
Old 18-11-2015, 03:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
If I remember correctly, Greer claims that there are no unfriendly or hostile ETs visiting earth. This flies in the face of innumerous claims from abductees and researchers. Perhaps some of his other information is questionable as well.

All the abduction stories I've read sound like people are just jumping to assumptions that the aliens were evil just because they are afraid, when literally the only thing that happens is they are taken to a space ship to see a doctor and get advanced medical procedures done or in some cases they tell them some important information or even future predictions. Yeah, sometimes medical procedures hurt, but that doesn't mean the ET's are evil or are doing something malevolent. To me, the only thing that ever sounds negative in any abduction story I've ever read or heard was the narrators feelings about it.
Old 18-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
All the abduction stories I've read sound like people are just jumping to assumptions that the aliens were evil just because they are afraid, when literally the only thing that happens is they are taken to a space ship to see a doctor and get advanced medical procedures done or in some cases they tell them some important information or even future predictions. Yeah, sometimes medical procedures hurt, but that doesn't mean the ET's are evil or are doing something malevolent. To me, the only thing that ever sounds negative in any abduction story I've ever read or heard was the narrators feelings about it.

If this is all you have read about the alien abduction experience, it seems you have more research to do. Have you read Karla Turner's books?
Old 20-11-2015, 03:53 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah

If you are not a victim, then how you simply shrug off the victim statement?

Having a different form of alien witness, which was a manifestation function.

I felt the wave pass over my house and my brain burnt internally, like a huge amount of prickling excrutiating burning. I then saw wisps of black smoke outside and then saw hundreds of images forming...as severed heads of ancient past human beings (small image) - aliens - devil images, that eventually disappeared.

The after affect was like knives were cutting me, yet I could see the actual radiation signals, as they were grounding out. The pain excrutiating, and yet the only after affect I gained is a changed walking ability. I would state that it is like being a much older person whose walking capability deteriorated.

If you do not consider this outcome evil, then what do you actually consider evil is?

If human beings by self experience and in other forums identify the experience, take photographs of physical changes, then why are you quibbling about the evilness of it, unless you do not actually spiritually consider the life of another human being...a victim. I myself always spiritually tried to defend anyone harmed by negated spirit, and since being a victim have come to realize how many in our spiritual family simply turn the other way, instead of supporting the victims...only because they must themselves be fearful of the review.
Old 20-11-2015, 04:06 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
Please elaborate. Maybe a different thread? Anyways, sounds fascinating but I digress...

Dr. Greer does have some misinformation. He does indeed have a commercial/capitalistic side as well. Though he may not fully understand what he is doing or even what he is seeing when he contacts these things (when he seems to call UFOs to his location) I believe the accounts of his contacts are genuine. Don't be too quick to discount all of his information. His dedication to full disclosure is as genuine as it comes.

Interesting documentary hosted by Dr. Greer called Sirius I think it is free to watch on YouTube, Netflix and/or Amazon Prime instant, and other websites. It's definitely worth a watch.

As it has been quoted that aliens are peaceful beings, then human spiritualists should first consider their own presence.

We exist as a natural human spirit that manifested out of origin light as our own self...a human being...we are origin spirits.

We as a spirit then decided to do science, and science by design is not natural, for it is a human chosen aspect...considered to be destruction of matter to gain a lower condition by spiritual evidence and documents.

The spatial creation has taken millions and millions of years to cool, and as it cools it forms seals...or formation of different matter.

Human beings took sealed matter from its evolution status...light and sound and removed a huge portion of light and sound into a lower light and sound condition.....we then inherited alien imagery...alien manifestations as historical documents detail.

We also exist as a natural origin spirit in an evolved status of light and sound that supports our life....yet our life cell function demonstrates it is deteriorating and losing its natural status.

We exist in a higher light and sound, interacting with a lower light and sound...and if by consideration you removed our own light and sound inbetween the communications you would no longer believe that an alien is nice or good or kind.

Instead you would realize that YOU ARE nice, good and kind yourself as an origin spirit who made a mistake of not using all informed statuses of spirit that already advised that any other form of spirit is alien to our own origins....we already told ourselves this purpose by and through the use of our own Christ consciousness...spiritual self realization and spiritual advice.

Yet human beings wanting aliens to be good, only because they do not want to face the spiritual realizations that we are in fact by evidence being spiritually altered. Why would you consider this condition for your own self....when your own self is by evidence safe?

Yet not considering your family harmed in this condition is by self evidence not spiritually motivated as a self realized spiritual condition....family support and family realization as a teaching model for spiritual realization.

Spiritual realization is about the consideration that we ourselves implied to Christ....that the spirit of consciousness died in the support and informed status of spirit trying to save its own family by evidence of prophecy....which is also the story of the Christ consciousness.

I hope you give this review consideration for it is about our total world spiritual family saving its own status...not simply owning a spiritual personal review.
Old 21-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Suspended

Quote:
If this is all you have read about the alien abduction experience, it seems you have more research to do. Have you read Karla Turner's books?

Exactly. Or Eve Lorgen who has taken up karla's work atm. She's written two books about the 'The Alien Lovebite'. James Bartley is another who discusses this subject [he's eve's colleague].
Also, the book by david jacob l mentioned in my previous post certain has a lot to say about the negative agenda of these beings, whatever they are.
An interesting theory is that a lot of them are Djinn, who are adept at shapeshifting. A woman called Ellen Guiley has written some interesting books about them and also done youtube stuff.
Personally, l believe there are many astral types who are probably shapeshifting into aliens. Abductions only go back about 100 years, but in the last 50 it's picked up pace and now there definitely seems to be a major agenda involved, worldwide. lf david jacobs is right, then it's certainly not benign or harmless..
Old 22-11-2015, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
I have had a huge amount of insight regarding the fall out wave, and what I witnessed in the human and animal attacks.

My own dog was attacked spiritually and it seemed that the spirit "ate" her backside...

...his holy cells and his holy brain.

What will the true non-satanic holy light father do? Will this be corrected? Could we be destroyed in the process in your personal opinion? What can we personally do to help rectify the situation.