Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Vonny

Rapid beat of the heart chakra

Hi there, I'm new to meditation, I have meditated only a handful of times and for some reason I'm really good at clearing my thoughts!! I find it really easy and am wondering if is this normal?
Each time, I've had little rushes, of energy? The last time I meditated was last week, I experienced a ringing in my ears and the inside of my head seemed to be 'rising' into a grey light? Then, my heart was beating faster than I ever thought was possible and I thought I was having a heart attack! I quickly opened my eyes and it took a few minutes to calm down.
I was thrilled yet worried at the same time so I searched the internet for answers and I read it could be my heart chakra?? I also read it could be that I was about to Astral Project?
Has anybody experienced this before please? What should I do next time to combat this? Thanks in advance
Old 15-10-2014, 05:04 PM
LizBeefo

I experience this a lot when I meditate and it's normally before I project. But it was the same when I first felt it, like it came out of no where and I thought it was my heart going crazy and I got scared and it pulled me out of my meditation. Anyway, from what I can tell it's not a bad thing. In fact I don't think u should try to combat it and instead just go with it. For me it was a few times before I got used to it but I'm quite used to the feeling now. I can't say for certain but maybe ur right that it's just vibration rather than ur heart actually going crazy!
Old 15-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Vonny

Thank You so much LizBeefo, I shall try not to be scared of it. I'm so excited about AP.
Old 15-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Experiencer

Red face

The rapid heart beating is actually not your physical heart, it is the heart chakra opening up. This has happened to me a few times, and it was right before an astral projection. It was during or maybe a little after the whole body vibration stage.
Old 15-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Vonny

Thanks jenriggs, so how do you cope with it? Do you just tell yourself 'everything is fine, this will pass'? Xx
Old 18-10-2014, 05:03 AM
InAnotherLife

This literally just happened to me. I just jumped on this board to see what the hell that was. Found this thread. I'm not a person that looks for any of this stuff it's just happening to me. I was laying on the floor in my sons room waiting for him to fall asleep, and I had a tingling on my lips and had a feeling like (my third eye almost) saw, felt, imagined, someone kissing me. My whole face tingled, so I began breathing and focusing and relaxing and letting it happen. I didn't know what was happening. Suddenly my breathing got really really fast and my heart was racing and I was feeling tingling, or electrical feelings shoot from my heart and my groin area outwards and up towards my face. I felt… strange, intense waves and my heart continued to race. Then it ended. And I was all like, *** just happened? I thought I was having a mild panic attack or something..
Old 18-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonny
Hi there, I'm new to meditation, I have meditated only a handful of times and for some reason I'm really good at clearing my thoughts!! I find it really easy and am wondering if is this normal?
Each time, I've had little rushes, of energy? The last time I meditated was last week, I experienced a ringing in my ears and the inside of my head seemed to be 'rising' into a grey light? Then, my heart was beating faster than I ever thought was possible and I thought I was having a heart attack! I quickly opened my eyes and it took a few minutes to calm down.
I was thrilled yet worried at the same time so I searched the internet for answers and I read it could be my heart chakra?? I also read it could be that I was about to Astral Project?
Has anybody experienced this before please? What should I do next time to combat this? Thanks in advance
I have had this happen to me before as well. Sometimes for some people it might be a sign they are near projecting but for others it might not. It's really impossible to do anything other than speculate because the process in which everyone projects is going to vary from person to person as will the symptoms and side-effects they experience.
Old 18-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Vonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by InAnotherLife
This literally just happened to me. I just jumped on this board to see what the hell that was. Found this thread. I'm not a person that looks for any of this stuff it's just happening to me. I was laying on the floor in my sons room waiting for him to fall asleep, and I had a tingling on my lips and had a feeling like (my third eye almost) saw, felt, imagined, someone kissing me. My whole face tingled, so I began breathing and focusing and relaxing and letting it happen. I didn't know what was happening. Suddenly my breathing got really really fast and my heart was racing and I was feeling tingling, or electrical feelings shoot from my heart and my groin area outwards and up towards my face. I felt… strange, intense waves and my heart continued to race. Then it ended. And I was all like, *** just happened? I thought I was having a mild panic attack or something..

As a first timer It's amazing, strange and scary all at once isn't it? Pleased you found this, I searched online for answers but only managed to find a couple of videos on U Tube, this forum is fantastic and I think we'll both find a lot of answers on here
Old 18-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Vonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I have had this happen to me before as well. Sometimes for some people it might be a sign they are near projecting but for others it might not. It's really impossible to do anything other than speculate because the process in which everyone projects is going to vary from person to person as will the symptoms and side-effects they experience.

I think you're right. I'm going to try again and see where it takes me. I feel confident that I'll get past the heart shakra beating, fingers crossed
Old 20-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Hypnoticalec

Don't meditate to clear your head, meditate to understand your heart.