Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-11-2010, 12:40 AM
penpony28

Red dots coming off me help!!!

Heya guys i'm in search of answers, I am 23 years of age and since a young kid I have had strange things happend to me only recently strong enough and pronounced enough that I have begun to investigate. I don't regard my self spiritual but in since i was young I have astro traveled and lucid dreamed without wanting to sometimes being so affraid of sleep i would not sleep. Recently I visited a spiritual lady and she told me its ok and i was told to get a clear quartz! since being given the clear quartz if i focus enough and on somenyts! it seems i begin radiating red dots that are very small they come off my whole body and i tingle from my feet up and sometimes it feels like an electric shock! It is scaring me alot and im not sure wat is going on. Sometimes the dots are black but recently they are red! and whilst this happens i see them on my partner as well. And wen i put my finger on her they seem to transfer and she can feel like the area on her is heating up it is real strange! whats stranger is that the clear quarts has now gone milky after doing this! can someone please tell me whats going on! its kinda driving me insane and scaring me a little!
Old 04-11-2010, 11:57 AM
sunny shine

i have read that crystal change color after healing etc; and must be cleansed else they can look cloudy etc.
This is something i got online
· The red energy, the slowest vibration of the rainbow energies.
Red is the grounding colour.It is what gives us our Vitality, and passion for being on the physical plane. It relates to survival issues and the life force.

· When we are angry and frustrated we see red. It stands for power, our own,
others and the power struggles that can sometimes ensue between the two.
This is the colour of being in the physical and the need for material
possession.

· The power of red can be the power of emotion, finance, or power in
relationships.

· Red is indicative of a strong willed person. It can relate to pain on the
physical or pain in the emotions that are so strong it is felt in the physical.

· Red gives energy to excitement and with impatience it can cause frustration.
· Following feelings of anger and frustration we can often feel depleted of
energy.

· If a person sacrifices oneself for others they may become physically
vulnerable. Red relates to the physical in all it’s aspects and often it can show that the person is not satisfied with the surrounding physical environment , or even their own physical body.

· Red is the colour of blood, the heat of the temper, and also to inflamed
physical conditions.

· The Red energy relates to the base chakra
Old 04-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by penpony28
Heya guys i'm in search of answers, I am 23 years of age and since a young kid I have had strange things happend to me only recently strong enough and pronounced enough that I have begun to investigate. I don't regard my self spiritual but in since i was young I have astro traveled and lucid dreamed without wanting to sometimes being so affraid of sleep i would not sleep.

Increase your understanding of these through study. What you understand you will not fear, what you DO NOT understand breeds fear. Seek to Understand! "Kabbalah and the Power of Dreaming by Catherine Shainberg" will help shine some light on what you are experiencing, it is normal just not widely understood.

Recently I visited a spiritual lady and she told me its ok and i was told to get a clear quartz! since being given the clear quartz if i focus enough and on somenyts! it seems i begin radiating red dots that are very small they come off my whole body and i tingle from my feet up and sometimes it feels like an electric shock!

You are experiencing an expansion of your own ability to see a broader section of electromagnetic spectrum, you are not alone in this, it too is all normal.

It is scaring me alot and im not sure wat is going on.

"IT" is NOT scaring you, your REACTIVITY to the unknown "IS" what is scaring you, that is normal too. You need to face the fear or it can overcome you and that is common but NOT NORMAL. "The Shadow Effect by Chopra, Ford, and Williamson" will help you to face this and turn it from "fearful" to personal power.

Sometimes the dots are black but recently they are red! and whilst this happens i see them on my partner as well. And wen i put my finger on her they seem to transfer and she can feel like the area on her is heating up it is real strange! whats stranger is that the clear quarts has now gone milky after doing this! can someone please tell me whats going on! its kinda driving me insane and scaring me a little!

You can put down the crystal. You do not need to use it for now and may never need to use it, unless you choose to use . Edgar Cayce did many readings about the power of crystals, The A.R.E. had a few books about them and his readings about them. Study before you choose to "Apply" anything.

Do work with this, it holds the answers to all your questions and the fear will pass if you work with what has been given.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:10 PM
penpony28

Thank you so much guys please keep the comments coming.... I'm glad to know that this ok.......