Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 01-06-2014, 05:13 PM
elisi

i personally believe in atlantis. there is much written about it in the edgar cayce books. he's one of the few prophets i believe is the real deal.

when i lived in florida we used to fly to the bahamas and you could clearly see what they call the bimini road. it is not a natural formation but man made.

i also believe the electromagnitism from giant crystals buried in the ocean floor is the cause of many enigmatic disturbances in the 'triangle'.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Master
I am obsessed with Atlantis and i guess what happened to Atlantis will happen with us sooner or later. I am searching everything about Atlantis and Lemuria. I am fascinated by this onced call citys.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Knower

Read Graham Hancock for one.: about the most diligent researcher out there. He puts it an Antarctica, it fell 10,000BC
Also Richard Freestone, who proved a comet struck earth the same time, causing world wide flooding. QED in my opinion
Old 26-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Master

Serenity, I was high priestess in Atlantis too, from start of end of lemuria til way after it went under Ocean. Me too did crystals. It was a very traumatic time. I remember most things. How about you. I was with the law of one.
Old 26-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Master

Close to Bimini is quite correct. My twin flame swim with me unconscious through the sea and he remembers us taking a short break in Florida, after continue to South America. He saved my life. We ended up on the shore of yucatan. I was on a hanging thread. He saved me. Then we had to walk through the jungle, cutting palm trees with a machete only! But well then we still were in high power. He built the stuff there, with levitation and sound and thought. It can only be done, when you're as high we were, and, with the knowledge.
Old 26-11-2014, 08:02 AM
Master

Yeah yeah... Choices yes, BUT, I must remind that all choices have consequences.
They went evil? You..ff...bet! Right in front of the most high. In the face of the holy one. I know I was there. There's only one way around that. Asking fathers forgiveness, and show one has changed, with actions that proves. That's the least one can do, and Source requires it.
Old 26-11-2014, 08:04 AM
Master

They went evil.. Ha.. You f bet! And blew the big crystal. Silly evil. Can never be balanced! Haha!
Old 26-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Master

I have run across a few things Lemuria and Atlantis - all very fascinating. The first time I read anything about it was in the Seth Books, by Jane Roberts (Jane Roberts channeled Seth in the 60's through 84, when she passed. She channeled him through trance channeling). Seth said he was once Lemurian and explains a bit about that. It is sprinkled throughout some of the books.

There is a really interesting channel - Marina Michaels - and one of her channelings is Seth speaking about Atlantis - I'll post the link. Her website: thelighthouseonline.com has a whole section on things she has channeled about Atlantis - it is sort of buried on the website, you have to go looking for it.

Like a Circle in a Spiral - As I recollect, I think this is the one about Atlantis - if it's not, well it is an awesome explaination of crop circles :) But in this channeling she channels Seth and he explains how the pyramids were built to anchor the earth after Atlantis....

http://thelighthouseonline.com/channel/2008_series.html

The book, The Camino, by Shirley MacClaine has the most amazing, awe inspiring look at Lemuria and Atlantis that I have ever read (and I am not an expert by any means, I have only read a smattering). This book chronicles her 500 mile journey on the Camino de Santiago, or the Way of St. James, and her 30 mile trek every day to reach the end of the trail. An amazing look at an amazing woman. While taking this trek, she started channeling St. James (which is interesting that I just googled the name of the trail because I couldn't remember it and - the Way of St. James popped up. That fascinates me, because I had never heard it called that before, and Shirley apparently is not the only one who may had had encounters with St. James along the way). Anyway, about Chapter 15 of this interesting book, St. James starts explaining Lemuria and Atlantis in a very fascinating, intriguing look at the very origin of our species. It made a lot of sense, and put some things into perspective about basic religious teachings - the old Adam and Eve story that all religions have, but don't all call the Adam and Eve story, in a new light and wow! I would recommend it for anyone interested in this topic. It really is astounding and the energy I felt from it was very real. It felt right.
Old 30-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Master
I "believe" in Atlantis because I have been there on a cruise a few years back. It's called Santorini now. Plato was telling a fable where he contrasted his "perfect society" - the Athenian Republic - with "Atlantis" which was destroyed by the gods for hubris.
The dormant volcano on Santorini violently erupted and blew out one side of the caldera, allowing the sea to rush in. This gave rise to tsunami. The eruption destroyed the Cretan cities on Santorini and the ash cloud plus tsunami destroyed the coastal Cretan cities on Crete - so "Atlantis" was Crete. No mystery ! He just wrote the background to the fable around a real event. The reality is much more astounding than the legend.