Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Suspended
Master
19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.

And so he and others shouldn't have to, no need for crying when your Heart/Soul/Mind experiences pure joy from within. This could also point to a people moving away from suburban smogville or maybe it could mean he gets killed and his followers are scattered and persecuted and replaced(supposedly) and its no wonder some men won't hear his/their voice(inner). We not expecting just 1 spiritual leader but many.
I'm not a leader btw because I mess around with ideas like this and see if I can get away with it at times. So the story goes that a DJ named DJ Up Duff Ark. I mean what kinda leader would say such a thing.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Suspended
Master
20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
Simply awe inspiring to read these words.
Between the last comma and the word victory is first displaying those that receive the victory over this world. Secondly a bruised reed he shall not break is also of the same victory and a smoking flax(harakeke) shall he not quench are also people of the victory doing their spiritual duty naturally. I'm so confused on which order this verse is to be taken.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Suspended
Master
21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

Give us a round of applause to those Gentiles that came out of Egypt with Moses, and the other Gentiles that sojourned with Yaakubah and even those Gentiles with names such as Caleb and Pinchas that fought with Yaakubah back in those days. These days we just do it spiritually and all these weapons formed against us dies of its own accord/ego.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:56 AM
Suspended
Master
I'll check in sometime and see how the fullness of the Gentiles that come in are doing. Til then
Old 01-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Master

A Christian is someone who has received salvation and had his sins forgiven because he believed the gospel. In 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Paul tells us what the gospel is. "Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures."

The Bible contains a lot of other information giving the background for what Christ did and telling us how we should live after we become Christians but this is the essential message of how to become a Christian. It is possible to study the Bible and acquire a lot of information about it without taking this step, but anyone who does this misses the main point of the Bible and his knowledge and studying are all in vain.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:50 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
A Christian is someone who has received salvation and had his sins forgiven because he believed the gospel. In 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Paul tells us what the gospel is. "Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures."

The Bible contains a lot of other information giving the background for what Christ did and telling us how we should live after we become Christians but this is the essential message of how to become a Christian. It is possible to study the Bible and acquire a lot of information about it without taking this step, but anyone who does this misses the main point of the Bible and his knowledge and studying are all in vain.
Yeah that vanity is everywhere like a flood. So vain are those people that when questioned about their Christian ways they'll say something like "we don't live by that old and outdated covenant for we live by the grand spanking shiny brand new covenant that our Jesus made with Faith' and later you'll see them on another thread talking about the greatest commandments of the old and outdated covenant. Have you seen these people at all? They're spiritual slimy slithering snakes claiming to follow Yeshua when in fact they are following their replacement Jesus. Awwwwww. Since you like to forget or is it ignore, which bible are you referring to, not all bibles are created by man equally. So which is your man made bestest version?
Old 02-12-2017, 04:55 AM
Suspended
Master
Someone here wants to treat me as if I don't know their replacement theologian game. Awwwwww so cute.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:39 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus

Interesting post #9 when it talks about Matthew 11:15.
Do you think those multitudes that FOLLOWED him would be called Christians? Those would be people that attended synagogue on the correct Torah instructed weekly sabbath as opposed, well you know. These people attended the synagogue on the Torah instructed weekly sabbath just like the one they followed. I think if there ever was a thing called a Christian, people like these would certainly fit the bill opposed to those deceitful imitators that call themselves Christian. Wouldn't you think?
Old 02-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Suspended
Master
1 Peter 2:21(kjv)

21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

Wow this letter is written to Gentiles "that ye shall follow his steps?"

1 Peter 2:22(kjv)
22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

No sin? And what is sin? According to the bible itself, 'sin is the transgression of the Torah". That means Yeshua didn't transgress the Torah and left that as an example.

Unsure about some of you but a pic of a Follower of Yeshua is obvious opposed to the vanity of hypocrisy of the imitators.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Suspended
Master
1 Corinthians 5:7-8(kjv)

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Purge out the old leaven? I wonder if its the same leaven as the Pharisees, you know that leaven that makes the commandments of God of none effect..this might be a clue to some of you wanting to know what a Christian might be and from what I'm getting from verse 8 is that those Gentiles at Corinth actually kept the Passover and the feast of unleavened bread.