Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Guide

Women with swords, a dislike of green

I remember a point within my dream when I was a passenger in a police car. It seems like I was friends with the officer driving the vehicle. We were just cruising around, chatting about things. I then noticed a woman walking up a road to the left, away from my direction. She had caught my interest, leaving me feeling disappointed as I felt as though it was another woman I couldn't have the opportunity to talk to. But then it seems I had been driven in that direction and was out of the vehicle, now able to take my opportunity.

But now there was two women who had my interest. I was inside a building that's tricky to explain. It was high up and I suspect had a massive drop, though I didn't think about it in the dream. It had stairs going around the wall, but no section of these stairs went down. I don't know if it was possible to go down.

There was a fair number of people in the area. I approached the new woman who happened to be holding up a katana. I had no confidence in speaking with her, but thinking I'd say something random and hope for the best. I said something along the lines of, "Oh wow, you have a sword! Can I have your number?"

Needless to say, she didn't show any interst in return. I don't think she said a word to me, actually. I went to sit on one of the steps with a look of disappointment, talking about how I thought the sword was interesting or something like that. I feel, however, I was saying these things with the hope that the first woman I had interest in would overhear me.

The first woman had a friend who was sitting on stairs across the room from me, waiting for her friend who had been using a bathroom, as far as I'm aware. When the first woman was standing in front of me, she too had a sword she was holding up in front of her, which I think is why I was trying to say what I was saying to get her attention. I was surprised in any case when she did give me her attention and offered me her contact details. But in a very brief conversation, I began to question our compatibility. She mentioned she doesn't like the color green, which surprised me. I immediately thought to myself, "But it's a healing color!" and recalled the fact it dominates my bedroom. I asked her, "But what about forests?" to which she replied that 'they're forests' as if to imply that it doesn't count. Well, nonetheless, I took her contact details, and she mentioned seeing me tomorrow. That made me feel negative because apparently I was now in another country and would be leaving beforehand, and wouldn't be able to see her again. It was a weird feeling as if I wanted these contact details, yet I didn't really, like I was chasing failure or something that can't work. When it did show signs of working, I didn't know what to think or do. I didn't consider the consequences beforehand.
Old 26-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator
I would say you have a tendency to be attracted to women who have the same protective instincts as you but the problem is you both need to protect yourself above anything else so the connection would be difficult. One or both of you would find yourself getting out of dodge, as they say, before a connection can be made. Leaving the country just as you were supposed to connect. It is likely the both of you have a part of yourself that isn't interested in healing this. It's serving a good purpose. It's normal when we have been hurt to want to close ranks and find ourselves acting in ways that keep us single so we won't be hurt again. Maybe why you were such good friends with the cop, hanging out all the time, in this instance the cop is your protective side. But there is definitely a part of you ready to heal. Your personal space is colored green but you either still have some innate behavior to self preserve or you keep going after women who are self protecting and it's making it hard for you to find love. We must be willing to risk being hurt if we ever hope to find companionship. Know you are strong enough now to weather a heartbreak if it were to ever happen. Give the cop side his leave and let the chips fall where they may. Who knows. You could very well find lifetime love.