Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Guide

An illusion or sharing a body

I had a dream in which I was lying on a couch, I was in a room with people I know and some random people, what happened before doesn't really matter. I was lying next to the window and I saw light coming out of if, it created this rainbow effect where I could see colours. I could see a woman looking through the window and colours, looking and smiling at me. I heard her sing beautifully and there was metal music playing in the background, my favorite. She was wearing black clothes and had black hair with black eyeshadow. She sat next to me and I asked what the song was called so I could look it up later, she said it was called "Gladia Italia Romania". Dinner was served around this time, she ate from my plate but I didn't. It's difficult to explain the exact reasons of why I felt this way, but in my dream I thought she was either an illusion or we were sharing the same body, that she was in control when she was eating from my plate and that nobody could see me at that moment until I take control again.

What could this dream symbolize?
I would like to hear what someone else thinks of it.
Old 26-11-2017, 07:46 AM
Master
a window is a portal, through which we might see another world.
the light with the rainbow effect came to you from some other reality.
that woman resides 'on the other side', but you have/had access to one
another through that portal. i'm thinking that she might be another version
of yourself, or perhaps something like a "twin flame". when you'd found
yourself amongst people both known and unknown (but, significantly, NOT
represented as "friends"), you've said that what had transpired earlier
didn't matter, and you show no appetite when the food is served... at which
point this 'friend from afar' took your part for you, allowing you to withdraw
from engaging.
i'd say it was an experience of sharing.
Old 28-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Guide

Interesting, because I had the same feeling about a twin flame kind of experience inside the dream. I don't know anything about any goddess but I do have to admit that these kind of dreams happen to me a lot over time.
Thanks both of you! :)
Old 28-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator
It is possible your perspective and outlook on life (window) is colored by negative thoughts and feelings. If so the names she gave could give clues to your trouble areas. Do you have a tendency towards being sensitive emotionally, anxious and nervous (Gladia)? Do you have a tendency to conform to what others tell you to do (Italia=land of cattle=Conformity)? Do you struggle to find direction or make goals in life (Romania= people of Rome which is possibly a play on Roam)?

When we eat we are taking in ideas and thoughts. In this instance this lady (your emotional body) colored black is the one who is eating. They say what you feed grows. If we feed or engage with our negative thinking more than our positive we can fall prey to negative energy. Your draw towards metal music may be an inner attraction to wanting to express your inner angst and upset. The music is pretty heavy and aggressive.

So it is possible the dream is trying to show you where you are putting your attention. Towards negative thinking instead of positive more supportive thinking. Often we are taught to think negative pretty early on. Overly critical or strict parents or parents that micromanage us can do a number on our self image and confidence. How our parents respond to the world can also affect how we respond to life. It can be subtle or blatant but because we model our parents or caretakers as infants it becomes a part of our subconscious processes and thinking and it can take a lifetime to see and break free from.

Our parents set the stage and we spend the rest of our lives trying to undo the damage sometimes. Not that our parents mean to damage us. Some have very good intentions actually but they raise us how they were raised with their early programing driving them. we just don't see it because it is all subconscious so the first step is bringing the light of awareness to our dark corners. Then the healing can begin.