Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-11-2017, 11:17 PM
kjw47

Jesus

Jesus was only Jesus when he became born a mortal. Made lower than the angels while on earth( Heb 2:7-9) The age old question--Who is Jesus in the OT? Some say Jesus is YHWH, some say he was not. Was he not always 2nd in command? Yes. Did not Yhwh create all other things through him? Yes, Making him Gods master worker of Proverbs 8-- The being who came to earth as Jesus speaks at Prov 8--The He mentioned by that being is God--The speaker is not. It teaches how painful it was for God to create him direct, as a pangs of a woman in labor it says. ( God) Became especially fond of me. And the rest makes it no doubt it is the being who became Jesus as a mortal. Making the following statement truth
Let us( YHWH(Jehovah) and his master worker) make man in our image.
All evidence points to Michael.
Old 22-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Master

Jesus claimed to be God. While on earth he accepted worship and claimed to forgive sin. If he wasn't God, he was guilty of blasphemy.

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/20...aim-to-be-god/

Daniel called Michael a prince, Jude called him an archangel, and the author of Revelation spoke of him as the leader of the angels. The last two also mentioned Jesus in their books but said nothing that would indicate that he and Michael are the same person.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:12 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
Jesus claimed to be God. While on earth he accepted worship and claimed to forgive sin. If he wasn't God, he was guilty of blasphemy.

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/20...aim-to-be-god/

Daniel called Michael a prince, Jude called him an archangel, and the author of Revelation spoke of him as the leader of the angels. The last two also mentioned Jesus in their books but said nothing that would indicate that he and Michael are the same person.

Fact-- The bible clearly teaches-No worship to any but God--Jesus was lower than the angels while on earth( Heb 2:7-9) thus did, not get worship from his followers--reality--The same greek word( proskenae) has 5 different meaning from greek to English-- 1) worship to God--2) obeisance to a king--plus 3 others--Jesus' followers bowed in obeisance to their king. Catholicism translating error to fit dogma created at the councils is misleading many. Rev 6 proves it. And 1 Thess 3:16--Upon Jesus' return, he comes with the voice of the archangel---it is his voice.
Trinity translating errors and alterations in every trinity translation in existence, they teach 2 different Gods is misleading the many-here at Matt 7:22-23-- YHWH(Jehovah) is the only true God, Jesus said at John 17:3--and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. John 17:6= YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)
God did all things through Jesus( Acts 2:22-John 5:30)-- that is how sin is forgiven, God gave Jesus all things. Taught Jesus everything. But in the end when God accepts the kingdom back from Jesus,( 1Cor 15:24-28) then Jesus subjects himself----forever
Old 25-11-2017, 07:12 PM
kjw47

The op is the real reason Jesus teaches this truth--John 20:17, Rev 3:12---His real teachers know it--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--- Rev 1:6
Old 26-11-2017, 02:07 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The op is the real reason Jesus teaches this truth--John 20:17, Rev 3:12---His real teachers know it--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--- Rev 1:6
Hmmm what an interesting concept this thing called Truth. I mean its obvious that one man's Truth is another man's lie, likewise one man's lie is another man's Truth. So what is this Truth according to the characters in the bibles that actually said these things, rather than mere mortals. I mean it(the Spirit) said "And the Spirit will lead you into all Truth" now obviously there is Truth outside of the bible. So lets look and examine what other biblical characters have said about this concept call Truth. I've mentioned a couple already repeatedly that shouldn't be easy to forget. Psalm 119:142 and 151. Again you'd have to keep in mind what Jeremiah 8:8 says. Then you'd have to consider the commandments of mere men that also came out to confuse/replace. Yochanan the Immerser was/is the witness to that Truth/Light and according to the scene with the guy that performs his sacred hand washing like his co-offenders about the judgement against Yeshua. Yeah he was also a witness to the Truth. The thing is, is that everything these people spoke is the Truth, in my Truth not everything that's been written about it corresponds to this Truth unless its been examined without bias. So I'd love to read what this Truth means to you.
Old 26-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jesus - a made up character based on the life of a real man named YESHUA who was Christ...

Yeshua caused such a stir for both the jews and romans that they eventually murdered Him as we know...This just made the unrest eve worse though, resulting in over 300 years of civil war until finally the Roman emporer Constantine had had enough, and decided to act to stop the religious wars and unite HIS, Roman empire...

Clever guy - as it was all a RELIGIOUS civil unrest - he simply INVENTED A NEW RELIGION and then under threat of extreme violence and continued persecution, he MADE THEM ALL COMPLY !!! Having established the basics, it took some year to get it all up and running smoothly - part of this was the formation of the bogus bible canon gospels - and also part of this was the CHOOSING OF A NEW GOD, a figurehead that all the diverse factions involved could agree to worship as ONE !!

Quote:
Constantine's intention at Nicaea was to create an entirely new god for his empire who would unite all religious factions under one deity. Presbyters were asked to debate and decide who their new god would be. Delegates argued among themselves, expressing personal motives for inclusion of particular writings that promoted the finer traits of their own special deity. Throughout the meeting, howling factions were immersed in heated debates, and the names of 53 gods were tabled for discussion.

"As yet, no God had been selected by the council, and so they balloted in order to determine that matter... For one year and five months the balloting lasted..."

(God's Book of Eskra, Prof. S. L. MacGuire's translation, Salisbury, 1922, chapter xlviii, paragraphs 36, 41).

At the end of that time, Constantine returned to the gathering to discover that the presbyters had not agreed on a new deity but had balloted down to a shortlist of five prospects:

i. Caesar

ii. Krishna

iii. Mithra

iv. Horus

v. Zeus

(Historia Ecclesiastica, Eusebius, c. 325).

Constantine was the ruling spirit at Nicaea and he ultimately decided upon a new god for them. To involve British factions, he ruled that the name of the great Druid god, Hesus, be joined with the Eastern Savior-god, Krishna (Krishna is Sanskrit for Christ), and thus Hesus Krishna would be the official name of the new Roman god.

A vote was taken and it was with a majority show of hands (161 votes to 157) that both divinities became one God. Following longstanding heathen custom, Constantine used the official gathering and the Roman apotheosis decree to legally deify two deities as one, and did so by democratic consent. A new god was proclaimed and "officially" ratified by Constantine (Acta Concilii Nicaeni, 1618). That purely political act of deification effectively and legally placed Hesus and Krishna among the Roman gods as one individual composite.

That abstraction lent Earthly existence to amalgamated doctrines for the Empire's new religion; and because there was no letter "J" in alphabets until around the ninth century, the name subsequently evolved into "Jesus Christ".
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/b...ianazar_40.htm

All that recorded as HISTORIAL FACT by indpendant none biased researchers who have NO religious agenda at all, nothing to hide at all, and are just wanting TRUTH....THIS is how your entire religion, bible and its characters got INVENTED, manufactured from an original truth, twisted to fit a POLITICAL AGENDA , then that original truth was forbidden to you all, and any who sought it out was MURDERED by this religion to keep its own power and authority as dominant always !!! The religion IS a complete sham, ad the main character "jesus" is a made up character with definate purpose and agenda to fulfil - DOMIANTION is the objective here ,and that is all - spiritual truth never got a look in at all !!!...
Old 26-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Jesus - a made up character based on the life of a real man named YESHUA who was Christ...

Yeshua caused such a stir for both the jews and romans that they eventually murdered Him as we know...This just made the unrest eve worse though, resulting in over 300 years of civil war until finally the Roman emporer Constantine had had enough, and decided to act to stop the religious wars and unite HIS, Roman empire...

Clever guy - as it was all a RELIGIOUS civil unrest - he simply INVENTED A NEW RELIGION and then under threat of extreme violence and continued persecution, he MADE THEM ALL COMPLY !!! Having established the basics, it took some year to get it all up and running smoothly - part of this was the formation of the bogus bible canon gospels - and also part of this was the CHOOSING OF A NEW GOD, a figurehead that all the diverse factions involved could agree to worship as ONE !!

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/b...ianazar_40.htm

All that recorded as HISTORIAL FACT by indpendant none biased researchers who have NO religious agenda at all, nothing to hide at all, and are just wanting TRUTH....THIS is how your entire religion, bible and its characters got INVENTED, manufactured from an original truth, twisted to fit a POLITICAL AGENDA , then that original truth was forbidden to you all, and any who sought it out was MURDERED by this religion to keep its own power and authority as dominant always !!! The religion IS a complete sham, ad the main character "jesus" is a made up character with definate purpose and agenda to fulfil - DOMIANTION is the objective here ,and that is all - spiritual truth never got a look in at all !!!...

I've four names so which one is my true name? My father choose one from the many names written on paper. At the end he chooses one for my name, after that I've one more name for school, then my father came another name at home. My username here is my fourth name. So what's wrong with names?

You fact is no fact but you don't know all are pointing to him, Yeshua or Jesus Christ.

Murder mystery is not your assumptions or your can't find out the mystery about the whole truth then even you see on paper is nothing or not the true meaning to it. So that's or can it be also fake? History are not true facts , you can find them here and there or everywhere.....
Old 27-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Suspended
Master
Scab and his telephone book long posts could've just went to Jeremiah 8:8 to show whats been done. Oh yeah he likes to tell the truth(his rendition) about how YHWH is a twin and is the ruler of the underworld. Cool truth bro got any other truths as good as this one I guess he hasn't been to the wisdom school of truth where the students are taught to use whats been added against the ones that added it, likewise what they took out.
Old 27-11-2017, 03:15 AM
Experiencer

__________________________________________________ __________

aborigine...Jesus Christ is not a made up character-this right here is exactly why I think you should sincerely read the Bible and try to understand-this is an exact example of you spreading deceit-please have the courtesy to cite your source for making such a statement other than it came to you in your mind.........or how bout you go to a different sobforum other than Christian to spread your swirls of deceit
Old 27-11-2017, 03:44 AM
Suspended
Master
Hmmmmm the Jesus(false messiah as commonly known as the anti-Christ or better anti-messiah) that came to start a grand spanking new covenant vs the Yeshua that came to renew the eternal covenant? I've been wondering about a book titled the Hebrew Yeshua vs the Greek Jesus. I haven't read it but I'm sure there's much I can agree with.