Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Theopjilus; Hmm - I suggest you check out your NEW testament origins - those are NOT the disciples writing there my friend - clearly admitted BY the catholic church - and freely admitted IN THE GOSPELS THEMSELVES.. Does any one here read their bible accurately..??.. or do you (all) juts hear a thing and make believe it fits your truth without checking..??..

Read the first and last paragraph of any of the gospels that are claimed to be written by disciples - see there clear admission, that it is NOT the disciple writing, nor its it ANYONE who knew disciple or Christ directly - those gospels as they appear NOW in your AUTHORISED bible version, are NOT the ORIGINAL gospels at all !! Your bible NEW testamant as it is presented in your modern bible DID NOT EXIST until mid FOURTH CENTURY....!!

The ORIGINAL gospels that ARE WRITTEN BY THE DISCIPLES..??...Guess wjhat happened to them..??...Your religion FORBAD YOU TO KNOW THEIR TRUTH !! And anyone who went against that order, was termed "heretic" and MURDERED in the most gruesome fashion to deter any others from seekin gout the truth.... The gospels YOU have in the bible are NOTHING LIKE THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS...I mean - take John - he is a SAINT to your religion, has a CANON gospel - but look - he ALSO has OTHER GOSPELS that your religion says are HERASY !!!

Seems THEY pick and choose HIS truth for you and THEY decided what you are allowed to know - ALWAYS through out the ENTIRE bible as it was manufactured with sole intent to STOP A CIVIL WAR and to DOMINATE them all with....NO, the religious authority do NOT have ANY actual gospels from the time of Christ that MATCH the ones they present as "truth" and that they can hold in their hands and show to people... Their EARLIEST copies of their own gospels, THEY FULLY ADMIT, only date back to mid FOURTH CENTURY.. Look, this is what the catholic authority say intheir own encycopedia :

Quote:
"Our documentary sources of knowledge about the origins of Christianity and its earliest development are chiefly the New Testament Scriptures, the authenticity of which we must, to a great extent, take for granted."
(Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. iii, p. 712)

They say the ONLY sources they have are the new testament gospels themselves, and basically tell us we MUST TAKE IT FOR GRANTED....lol.....

They further admit :
Quote:
the earliest of the extant manuscripts [of the New Testament], it is true, do not date back beyond the middle of the fourth century AD

(Catholic Encyclopedia, op. cit., pp. 656-7).

Just as I said - the earliest ones that they ACTUALLY HAVE can hold and show people, ONLY go back to MID FOURTH CENTURTU !!! That's the CATHOLIC AUTHORITY telling us that THEIR OWN COPIES only go back to that late age....350 years AFTER they MURDERED Christ, they MANUFACTURED A TRUTH to ensure they remained dominant and in control !!

They have LIED to you - fully so - for Christ said quite blatantly in the ORIGINAL gospels, that Our Father whom HE ALONE reveals, is NOT the jewish god you know as Yhvh - that jewish god is an imposter He said - and of course, for His truth, the jews murdered Him, as we know...

Seems I need to say it often here - if you REALLY want Christ truth, then for your own sakes seek out EVERYTHING that your religion forbad you to know - see what they are HIDING from you !!
Old 11-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine, so far do you get any grace from what you say about "what's true and not true"? I don't see anything that you can gain or lingering to your saying of the Bible making. So your own encountered experience is a fake or cheated by demon. Then you want to complain the Bible. That's the agendas of the demons.

But you never know why God Jehovah or Jesus Christ never interfere in the making of the Bible by the Roman. And RC is the largest Christianity group in the world now days. So you're against the majority. That's you're greater than the majority..... They're stupid and you're stupider than them. Hahaha!!! that's great.

Then you believe even Jesus, holy ghost, father, or something like that? They're all can be not true, innit? So why you bother about it is true or not or even God is not true....

I gain the most important factor from the Bible. That's why it's important Bible is an introduction of God and Jesus to all Christians and it does has its power for the true Christians but it's a fake for the anti-christ or anti-christianity, the unbelievers.
Old 15-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow. Nice post. Thank you.
I believe he still speaks to whomever and some have written books or somewhere told about it...cuz it wasn't
just a couple times but an on-going message...that sometimes went for years!
I don't need to tell all the books I know about...but they are very intelligent,
clear and all for the purpose of helping us come Home.

Hi Miss Hepburn

...helping us come Home
Wowww this really peeked my interest

Could you please let me know more about this place?? or your suggestion of the best book that is about this place, that is easy to read as i don't understand some of these very intelligent books.

Oops hope i did not give out my IQ here hehehe

Thank you
Old 17-09-2017, 06:11 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Just that.
He obviously did not stop speaking to humans after his 'death'...he is still
around.
Do you ever read messages from him to others or do you shun them
thinking they are from some devil/demon? Has he spoken to you?

Here is an example of something he said in 1987 to someone...from a demon? Or can you tell?

''Are you willing to allow yourself to see everything around you
and within you as the doorway to the Kingdom of heaven, waiting only
for you to acknowledge its presence and to open it?''
To me this is a quality message. I cannot say whether it was from Jesus but I see no reason to doubt. How do I know this is not from a demon? Because the simple beauty and peace of the message is clear to me.

I think that the holy spirit is available directly and speaks to all of us. And Jesus is the brother who never forgot this and joined with us on earth to remind us of what is real. I also believe he is still with us and can communicate as needed.

I am sad when I see people get caught up in doubts about being deceived. Especially when I know how close the messenger is to them. You can only be deceived when lost in appearances but what is real is still always present. So I need to remind myself that each of us has their own path and that everything will be and is ok.
Old 17-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Here is an example of something he said in 1987 to someone...from a demon? Or can you tell?

''Are you willing to allow yourself to see everything around you
and within you as the doorway to the Kingdom of heaven, waiting only
for you to acknowledge its presence and to open it?''
These are clearly the words of a demon because they contradict what Jesus himself said.

"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." Matthew 7:13,14

One way Satan and his demons deceive people is by telling them that they are already on the path that leads to life, so they don't need to look anywhere else for the truth.
Old 17-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
To me this is a quality message. I cannot say whether it was from Jesus but I see no reason to doubt. How do I know this is not from a demon? Because the simple beauty and peace of the message is clear to me.

I think that the holy spirit is available directly and speaks to all of us. And Jesus is the brother who never forgot this and joined with us on earth to remind us of what is real. I also believe he is still with us and can communicate as needed.

I am sad when I see people get caught up in doubts about being deceived. Especially when I know how close the messenger is to them. You can only be deceived when lost in appearances but what is real is still always present. So I need to remind myself that each of us has their own path and that everything will be and is ok.
You sound just like ME!
You know what...I'm going to start a Jesus' Messages type thread in 'Channeling'...I really
do not want to start a debate in both places...it will just be quotes from what people have channeled from him...
they can take 'em or leave 'em....just a Quote thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-09-2017, 04:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
You sound just like ME!
You know what...I'm going to start a Jesus' Messages type thread in 'Channeling'...I really
do not want to start a debate in both places...it will just be quotes from what people have channeled from him...
they can take 'em or leave 'em....just a Quote thread.
Yes it seems we have studied a lot of similar spiritual material. Mostly I notice your resonance with ACIM which I also relate to strongly. Though I never finished the course it really affected me. Recently I was thinking about posting about Love Without End and I noticed you already did that too! Another great inspiration for me is the movie Astral City. That helped me as a bridge to bring into focus the ideals of where we are going. Here's to hoping that heaven on earth is nearer than we can imagine. Have a good day!
Old 19-09-2017, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Yes it seems we have studied a lot of similar spiritual material. Mostly I notice your resonance with ACIM which I also relate to strongly. Though I never finished the course it really affected me. Recently I was thinking about posting about Love Without End and I noticed you already did that too! Another great inspiration for me is the movie Astral City. That helped me as a bridge to bring into focus the ideals of where we are going. Here's to hoping that heaven on earth is nearer than we can imagine. Have a good day!
Astral City: a Spiritual Journey ...Chico Xavier, for others.
Yes, I own a copy, hahaha.
Ever hear of the the James E. Padget messages? Wow.
I learned about them here.
Summary of them....ask the Father for His Divine Love ....well, and
he is a servant of the Father's, not God, Himself.
Actually, that is what I get from all his humble messages...not that I am making any point of
that; someone wants to believe that ...that's their thing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-09-2017, 06:39 AM
Pathfinder

Miss Hepburn
Instead of posting a link I suggest you witness the pages at www.DivinaMadre.Org .This is a site whose sponsors are from the Marian Center of Paysandu Uruguay.They're devotional order Nuns and Priests.Notice the right side of the page has three listings. One mentions Mary's Messages and the other mentions Joseph's messages yet the middle mentions something no other apparitionally suggestive site does.It mentions Christ's Messages.That's right these Nuns and Priests suggest they're witnessing invariably messages from Christ.The Priest who receives the Messages deemed from Christ is Friar Elias Del Sagrado Corazon.They're monks it seems.You can read the past messages of course yet I suggest additionally you watch the ones they visually record and put on You Tube.Priest and Nuns are usually not prone to Spiritual Hysteria and I emphasize one thing before you begin that can help you understand from the instant you witness.This oracle's conversation directs itself only at the Priests and He's invariably admonishing supplemented with praise and directives.The one's that are filmed are shared with whoever wants to witness yet the thematic content and actually the perspective is directed to those who do His work 24-7-365.Some of the messages' videos include the Priests and Nuns witnessed via a congregation sharing the Eucharist together.That would suggest the Lord actually witnessing His prophecy of the Body and Blood with 21st. Century witnesses.See what you think yet it suggests how lucky we are to witness this.Wo He is torqued though sometimes with the Modern Clergy and they do respond with their reception of His messages aquiescently responding over the years and I mention that with great respect for the Clergy.It seems the messages have been occuring since 2013.See what you think.Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!
Absolutely straight forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 1:41 A.M. September 19th. 2017.
Old 25-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Master
I really don't think Paul was the last person Christ spoke to. I think Christ whether it be from Jesus or the God within us all that keeps speaking in our everyday lives.

The reason Saul of Tarsus had a direct encounter with Christ was probably because he knew of him while he was alive. Saul also was a rigid and devout Pharisees who kept the Law. He was a great candidate or example of the kind of teaching Jesus was getting at.

Jesus didn't teach anything new. He was simply amplifying the true, greater parts of the Law, the spirit of the Law that needs to be lived out on Earth if one is to bring the kingdom of heaven into their lives, to ascend. The way out for souls who feel overburdened by the material realm.

The other parts weren't entirely discarded by Christ. Jesus was still a man of his time. He even said once "how come your not killing your own children for being disobedient". We don't usually think of this when we think of the New Testament but Jesus was a devout spiritual Jew (raised among the Essenes), and kept the Law as best anyone could. But Jesus realized in his own life that there is something greater behind the letter of the law and that is Compassion, Mercy, and Forgiveness; the hallmarks of his teachings. Those energies are far more powerful and trump the "eye for an eye". Those aspects exist, the Law of Karma can not be avoided but we are not suppose to be the deliverers of Karma. Karma (biblical term is Wrath of God) is left up to people with their own devices.

Saul came to this realization himself after having murdered and killed so many followers of Jesus. Saul realized that the Law was in fact making him a zealous, mean, cruel hearted person. He thought one needed to do such things.
And guess the number ONE REASON most people KILL?
MORAL CAUSE. Majority of murderers kill because they feel the other party was being immoral, or wronged them, or they weren't keeping religious law. Even the greatest serial killers felt they were doing things for a just reason.

This comes from our obsessive need for moral order, karma, law, etc. But that isn't always justice. That is retribution. Justice is when both parties forgive, understand, and evolve. And if anything needs to be paid they will have to pay it themselves in this life, or another life, or after life but it's always a temporary thing.

Redemption violence, retributive justice is the sin that killed Christ and kills most innocent people everyday. It needs to stop and that is why Paul was a perfect candidate as to show someone transformed.