Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2006, 04:06 PM
AL

for hire

One awareness when starting a new day is to consider that you have hired a body for the day, just like you hire a mopped etc. You have never been on earth before and You are only here for a day visit, so you want to make the most of it.
It could be used as a method for dealing with old, "tired of life" issues or if people are lacking motivation to face the world. Every day is a new and potentialy wonderous experience, isnt it?
Al*

Last edited by AL : 20-11-2006 at 12:36 PM.
Old 13-03-2006, 04:36 PM
DASA

Body for Hire

I like that thought Al ... lol

we're not the body...

Actually I mis-read your post the first time, and thought it said 'mop' instead of mop-ped, either way it works quite well - but the first was a bit more comic.

Best Wishes,

Das

Last edited by DASA : 13-03-2006 at 04:54 PM.
Old 23-03-2006, 02:51 PM
AL

mop head

Yes,indeed,we released a new model called the MOP HEAD but had to shelf it after a number of souls returned them to the workshop complaining about bad hair day's.
I'm sure my humour is getting thinner along with my hair.
Al*
Old 26-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Experiencer

on the topic of meditation

hi there
I am new to this forum
My name is james
I have been reading thes posts and there are some great points to be considered here
I would like to add that the way i meditate is with light and awareness
and acceptance
I would start by opening wiht prayer and ask God to guide me then i would put up some protective circles
around me and my home
I am highly spiritual and am considered gifted
so i usually do white light healing for me and my friends while in meditation
when i fall under my meditation I am surrounded by white light that first appears as if it were the sun shining on me I begin to count back wards form ten to one
I direct the light where to go and enlighten me
at one i am usually drifting,i focus on what i am guided towards
then i ask guides and guardians to accompany me, protect me

I have had many experiences while meditating
I did a mantra meditation of tibetan mantra
om mani padme hum
just repeat these words slowly out loud or in your mind

I had the most amazing experience where i was able to see Buddha and feel his energy raining down on me
I see Gods of hindu religion too
and always i respect them and acknowledge their presence
I have seen Lord Shiva,Hanuman the monkey god and Ganesh , Lord Shiva`s son
I am honoured to have these Gods come to me
and welcome them into my life and my thoughts
peace be within you
from james
Old 29-03-2006, 02:10 PM
bodylisious32

hi JAMES
WELCOME ABOARD THE FORUM, ENJOY URE STAY.SOUNDS LIKE GR8 MEDITATION.
you seem awful familiar, {pmsl} , catch ye soon....
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:22 PM
dreamer

All sounds interesting. I try to meditate in everything I do too, sometimes I forget but it gets easier with practice. If something "difficult" comes along i meditate on the words Trust and Accept and really make an effort to trust that the universe will look after me and accept that everything happens for the highest good. By doing this it's easier to reach a state of flow- Wei Wu.
Old 26-04-2006, 11:15 AM
agyat_theunknown

Morning Meditation - See your face in the mirror. Give it a smile. Say - "Good Morning!" to yourself. Close your eyes, feel your breathe - inhale, exhale and repeat in your mind - relax.... relax.... relax..... relax...... ..... ......!
Old 21-09-2006, 10:53 AM
AL

loving play

It is good to set the mind for the coming day. The coming day is just a play and the true self is just a thought away.
The spiritual realm is not ex number of miles up there, it is also just a thought away, in your day, in this play.
All the worlds a stage remember, as you prepare to face the day, in this world of chaos, perfect chaos, exactly as it is supposed to be, as am I.
The way I see myself, is the way I will see others. Start the day by giving yourself a sincere spiritual hug. When we love the self, we will automatically have love for others.
Make your mind your best friend.
Closed Thread