Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 07-09-2011, 10:36 PM
hawkmoth65

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
I just came across this picture, that literally made me go OMG!
I don't think I need to say when and where this was taken...but goodness...The only picture of the Mothman is the one where it is on the bridge.

Hi AngelicOrin,being a keen bird watcher from an early age I'd say this was indeed a bird,though its size is difficult to determine.As for the Mothman,I had never heard of him until I saw the film starring Richard Gere,isn't it more of an American legend? (I'm from England)
Old 07-09-2011, 10:40 PM
hawkmoth65

Having said that,it could indeed be a genuine pic,I'm certainly no expert on the Mothman
Old 07-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Seeker
that is an amazing photo of the mothman!!!! i hope it isnt a fake