Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Experiencer
driving an SUV in another universe

I dreamed I was riding in an SUV with some people, including my husband and two children. Everyone was discussing the weather and whether it would "get dangerous." I kept saying I felt like it would, but no one was taking me seriously.

Suddenly, something happened. Maybe it was just the dream transitioning into lucidity, but I felt my presence transfer into a form in this other-world. I was there. It was the exact sensation of being out of body, except I knew/felt that I was still dreaming.

I turned my head (willfully did this and physically felt the sensation) and looked out the back window. I crawled to the back window and felt the carpet under my toes.

I looked closer at the sky. It was indescribable, so anything I say next won't do it justice. But I'll try.

The sky suddenly exploded - there was a brightness, which quickly focused, and I saw the galaxy, as though I was somewhere outside it looking in on it. For example, Orion was clearly discernible but was tiny. The Big Dipper was much smaller than it should have been, and I only found the Little Dipper because I searched (and knew where to look in relation to the Big Dipper).

The night sky was alive, and I realized that I was outside of the universe as I know it, not within it. Because of that, I realized my intuition was absolute and I occupied a powerful position over the others in the SUV.

This knowledge in hand, I addressed the others again, this time speaking with tremendous power in my voice. It felt almost strange in my throat.
"This weather is not benign. We must get off the road," I said. They all instantly agreed. [I actually did use that word: "benign."]
Old 28-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Experiencer
Those are good thoughts. I do have a lot going on and have a tendency to feel stressed. And “going for a drive” is something I never try to do...I am never that relaxed and carefree, but it’s something I’m working on. :)

Thank you!
Old 28-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator
I would say your ability to sense the current energy in the air is more accute than those in your life so don't discount or disregard your feelings. Trust what you feel. Sometimes uneasiness isn't just stress. It could be a warning. As an example, I had an uneasy feeling about taking my dog for a walk one day but my brain insisted because it was an unusually nice day for the time of year and on the walk she picked up a tick. I regretted not heeding the energy I was feeling. If you sense the need to get out of dodge as they say it could be the universe giving you a warning to heed. Better safe than sorry.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I would say your ability to sense the current energy in the air is more accute than those in your life so don't discount or disregard your feelings. Trust what you feel. Sometimes uneasiness isn't just stress. It could be a warning. As an example, I had an uneasy feeling about taking my dog for a walk one day but my brain insisted because it was an unusually nice day for the time of year and on the walk she picked up a tick. I regretted not heeding the energy I was feeling. If you sense the need to get out of dodge as they say it could be the universe giving you a warning to heed. Better safe than sorry.
Thanks. That’s kind of what I was thinking, too. A reminder to trust my intuition and come into my own power that I already possess...