Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Enigmatic

Sacral and Solar Plexus

Hello everyone...

Some assistance would be appreciated.

I need to start wearing some crystals (preferably elastic bracelets) that will assist in balancing and unblocking my sacral and solar plexus. Any suggestions?

And if so, any websites that might be suggested to purchase these from?

I'm currently wearing clear quartz and rose quartz, and I just purchased a lovely combination bracelet that has jade, red jasper and carnelian on it.. .I just felt I needed something for those two chakras as well, as my healer has said they are both blocked (which i'm not surprized about).

thanks in advance xx
Old 19-03-2012, 12:09 PM
MyGirlFriday

My personal favorite would have to be a tangerine quartz. The one I have a small wand that I use to open and clear the sacral chakra. I don't find this stone to be too overwhelming, which is good since I tend to have a pretty unbalanced sacral chakra and anything too overwhelming is hard on me emotionally when I use it on my sacral. I haven't found a crystal I really like for the solar plexus chakra yet. I have worn a citrine and ruby pendant before for more energy and willpower, but nothing really seems to happen with this one.

My favorite site to buy from would have to be the crystal-cure or ebay( check the sellers rating though). I also want to try buying from an etsy seller called Hibiscus Moon, she has really good feedback and high quality stones. Hope this helped some.

Danielle
Old 19-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGirlFriday
My personal favorite would have to be a tangerine quartz. The one I have a small wand that I use to open and clear the sacral chakra. I don't find this stone to be too overwhelming, which is good since I tend to have a pretty unbalanced sacral chakra and anything too overwhelming is hard on me emotionally when I use it on my sacral. I haven't found a crystal I really like for the solar plexus chakra yet. I have worn a citrine and ruby pendant before for more energy and willpower, but nothing really seems to happen with this one.

My favorite site to buy from would have to be the crystal-cure or ebay( check the sellers rating though). I also want to try buying from an etsy seller called Hibiscus Moon, she has really good feedback and high quality stones. Hope this helped some.

Danielle

Thank you so much, I'll start looking for it now x
Old 19-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Hi :)

Your new bracelet should be perfect for the job, Carnelian is a great choice.

Snow Monkey
Old 19-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
Hi :)

Your new bracelet should be perfect for the job, Carnelian is a great choice.

Snow Monkey

Thank you!! is it good for both chakras?
Old 19-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic
Thank you!! is it good for both chakras?

Sorry! Yes it's good for both

Enjoy your new bracelet.

Snow Monkey
Old 20-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
Sorry! Yes it's good for both

Enjoy your new bracelet.

Snow Monkey

Yeah it's great!

I actually suddenly found myself drawn towards my Tiger's Eye tumbled stone too, and upon some research have discovered it's for the sacral and solar plexus as well... so I'll be looking for a Tiger's Eye Bracelet too. Thanks again. x
Old 22-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic
Yeah it's great!

I actually suddenly found myself drawn towards my Tiger's Eye tumbled stone too, and upon some research have discovered it's for the sacral and solar plexus as well... so I'll be looking for a Tiger's Eye Bracelet too. Thanks again. x

There's quite a few!

Another that I would perhaps suggest is Blue Kyanite, it's a really great stone for energy work.

Snow Monkey
Old 22-03-2012, 02:02 AM
7starborn

For the solar plexus chakra, as well as the sacral, I would recommend Citrine. even though the previous poster mentioned that they didnt really like citrine, everyone is gonna be naturally drawn to certain crystals more than others, and theres a good chance that citrine could be the right one for you. take a look at some and see if you feel a good connection with it. citrine is a powerful crystal for the solar plexus and at the same time carries uplifting, energetic, optimistic vibrations. but let your intuition guide you when you look at citrine before you buy anything, and im sure youll be able to make the right decision. if you are drawn to it, then it should deliver what you need. and the citrine would be my personal choice.
also theres probably a store near your town that sells crystals. theres one near me that i go to and its better because you can pick out your crystal from several ones of that type, and hold the crystal and i think you have better intuition for crystals when you see them in person too.
Old 22-03-2012, 06:14 AM
Cloud87

Hey there, generally most yellow crystals can be used for solar plexus for this chakra is associated with color yellow. Apart from Citnine, i found Yellow Calcite and Tigers' Eye is quite suitable. For sacral (red/orange) orange Carnelian is really good. Also having issues with sacral chakra (Dan Tien) my self i really do recommend Falun Gong (Dafa) meditation. Its a really good (and easy to learn) energy freeing and healing meditation technique and it is free to read about and watch on the website (which im not allowed to post yet so just google it) I found after an effective meditation practice, my interaction with crystals increase exponentially for a period of time. So u could giv that a go as well if you are interested.