Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Master
Moshi--

Well you're already out of my league, experience-wise. I don't know what that is you saw in her aura.

Have you been seeing auras for a long time? Have you ever seen shape/forms other than light energy and colors before this? What did you interpret them to mean then?

Isle
Old 24-10-2010, 06:56 PM
MoshiMoshi

ive been seeing auras since i was young. ive seen a lot of auras, a couple gray ones, and a lot of shapes (once there was this one guy on the street with spiky rainbow auras around his hands! it was so cool to see!)

ive read that black auras are either unforgiving, or very hidden... like theyre trying to hide something. indigo would mean a very artistic person, as someone mentioned in this thread b4.

ive also read that angels in islam can have four wings so theyre different than the ones in christianity... the greatest angel supposedly revealed wisdom to prophets. according to islam only babies and animals can see angels the clearest.
Old 24-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Master
Moshi--

I have read some about auras. There was a guy on SF that could "read" auras from pictures and often saw what he called gray smudges. He eventually figured out that they indicated areas of illness.

I think each person may see in a slightly different way so what i've read is that you need to make your own definitions of what they mean. (I would wonder if the spiky rainbow hands guy was a healer of some sort).

But when you throw in that in Islam they see different angels than other religions, then I begin to believe that they are created images, formed by reinforcement of a belief.

William Buhlman talks in his book about astral projection and the astral world having almost permanent physical-looking places that are images of "Gates of heaven" and "hell" to Christians. Other religions may conceive of it in a different way.

But to me, that means we are the creators, they do not exist outside of ourselves. I would think that auras exists outside ourselves--a reflection of energy of a person. So when you talk about different religions conceiving of different types of angels, I can't help but feel that they (and many other images) are self-created.

Does anyone understand what I'm saying here? Just like in astral projection or out of body travel, it seems important to be able to distinguish between self-created images of entities and those which exist outside of yourself, or are not dependent on your consciousness.

Isle

Last edited by IsleWalker : 24-10-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 07:44 PM
MoshiMoshi

i see what u mean. people interpret things so many different ways around different cultures, so u just have to go with the one that resonates with u the most. for instance to the native americans crows were tricksters and usually the good guys, but in europe they were always evil.

i am not muslim, btw. i have simply researched a lot of different religions to understand them better..
Old 24-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Master
Moshi--

But I'm not simply talking about interpretation. If I understand right, you see these things, right? So you see the wings. I guess that's the part that could be interpreted several ways, huh?

I was thinking you were actually seeing these angels, and so I would assume others would see angels mixed into someone's aura as well. Didn't someone say that? But one person seeing two wings and another seeing four, I would begin to question then.

Isle

P.S. BTW I would think the indigo and violet auras would be deep spirituality possibly as well as creativity.
Old 24-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Sangress

I am no master about these kinds of things, though I happen to have a non-human soul myself, so I like to think I know a little truth on the subject.

A non-human soul can be a myriad of odd things, but there are three basic types from what I have witnessed, though there are as many individual reasons which can create these effects or states of being as there are people.

1. Someone whose soul has not changed or altered to suit their current physical form. Literally a soul that is not human. (Otherwise said to be demons, angels, imps, fairies, dragons, elemental's, non-physical shape shifters, shadow people....etc within a human form/vessel/skin/body.)

2. Someone who's form has altered beyond their assumed limitations. The adaption of wings is present in many people who visit the non-physical existence while their body sleeps (otherwise known as Astral Projection) simply for the convenience of travel or appearing more powerful than they truly are to deter would-be enemies. This kind of altering usually happens with the sheer willpower and intention of the person who possesses such adaptions.

3. Relationships with spirits, or spiritual connections can effect a persons soul and change it if it is deep enough. Some guides give their spiritual skills and aspects of their personalities over to those they guide sometimes.

I think, there is actually a community of people like that who call themselves "Otherkin" but many simply say they remember lives as something other than human and leave it at that. Just as with any community the Otherkin scene has its own misleading aspects...etc, so a bit of your own soul searching and gaining a sense of self is important before becoming affiliated with a community like that. It's easy to become lost amongst it all.

(Just for a vague reference, I personally happen to be a "category 1." I'd be interested to know whether this girl is one of my kin, not that my kin have a specific name...or whether (more likely because she has her own smaller wings within the larger ones) she could be guided by one. I have yet to sense or meet another like myself in physical form, so I'm a little too interested in this for my own comfort. lol.)
Old 24-10-2010, 09:11 PM
MoshiMoshi

thanks for the responses u guys. :) ill let you know if i see anything else
Old 24-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Master
Moshi... If it were me, I would start sending this girl pure light whenever I saw her. Whether she is human or partly non-human, or carrying conscious or unconscious emotions, anyone can benefit from the gift of light with caring intention.

By the way, there are some 'spiritual atheists' who know the spiritual aspect of life is real but just don't believe in a personal God.

Xan

Old 25-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Sangress

If your so curious MoshiMoshi why not get to know her?

I'm sure she won't bite your head off or anything and if you are drawn to someone for any reason then usually they are drawn to you just as equally.

Maybe find something you have in common and work with that?

Having people being wary or intimidated by her is probably a mundane thing in her life, maybe you can change that.

*Shrugs* No pressure though. I just can't help but think you two might get along well and learn from one another too.
Old 25-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Master
Huh? Who are you addressing, Sangress?

Nevermind--I get what you're saying.

Last edited by IsleWalker : 25-10-2010 at 03:26 PM.