Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Neqodin

Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaelstromsButterfly
Hey all.

This thread caught my attention after after I googled 'phoniex spirit animal guides'
I did this after doing two seperate mediations to find my spirit guide and both times it took the form of a phoniex. I hadn't heard of this hapening before and decided to see what other people thought.

So, may I ask what people think? Is it possible my companion is indeed a phoniex or am I doing it wrong?

Lately I have been drawn back towards my spiritual beliefs after some time of questioning and deeply doubting them. I have been very analytical and formed some strong opinions on what I think in terms of what spirituality is and how it affects us here on Earth.

Anyway, I decided to google Pheonix the other night for no particular reason other than to get a starting point for breaking back into my beliefs but I did not pursue the search too far after reading for an hour or so.

Tonight I googled "spiritual forums" and found this site, then found this thread which I thought was about spirit guides but turns out to be more about the pheonix. Spooky!

Like the pheonix, my spiritual beliefs are raising from the ashes and burning brightly which I feel is strangely coincidental and symbolic.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Distortedsoundz

Yes it is! My joy guide appears as a sea siren. :)