Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-02-2018, 03:28 AM
Master
*sigh* Without going into how something from 5,000 years ago or even the '90's could still be relevant today, to another who cannot believe it to be so...and because they cannot even be borked to actually READ it...I will do this:

Quote:
These are the 11 Dimensions.
0. No Dimension (Bindu- Nothing)
1. a Line (Length)
2. a split (Height)
3. a Fold (Breadth)
4. a line ( Time)
5. a split (Choosing a timeline)
6. a fold ( Jumping from one timeline to another eg. time travel)
7. a point ( A point of all possible timelines and hence INFINITY) (INFINITY)
8. a line ( Different infinities different from our own big bang. Different universe with its own infinities and dimensions eg. a 2D character cannot live in its own universe without having a clue what 3D is))
Hence Joining this line from One Universe of infinities from the 7 dimension and joining it to another universe which would for the 8th Dimension
9. a fold (Travelling from one universe of different dimensions to another eg. a 2D character travelling to a 3D world)) It would disappear and be taken to a totally different universe that it could have never imagined))
10. a Point ((Taking all the possible infinities of all possible dimensions and all possible infinite universes and bringing it to a point.. This is where we start over again and cannot think of anything more than that))
11. Bindu or God
Old 24-02-2018, 07:59 AM
Master
The number 666 points fully to one of the Earth humans, but at the same time also to an extraterrestrial, and to the work of both.

Be aware however, that the earthly man has arrived against his will to the numerical value 666, the Antilogos namely, to lie and falsehood.

This in spite of a false name attributed to him against his will, given through fanatics, liars and deceivers, through religions, charlatans and power greedy ones.

The value of the number 666 also does not point to the essential person and the thoughts and acts of this already long passed away Earth human, rather on the delusional figure which was made out of him and who governs the Earth as a religious cult figure.

It is this that is the absolute evil and unreal, the annihilating and destroying, namely the lie and untruth, the Antilogos

Billy

That is very well described, yet you can just name the name.

Semjase

The name is already known in Kabbalistic circles for a long time, as well as the name of the extraterrestrial and his work.

For two thousand years the Kabbalists have falsified the numerical values of the letters, because they refuse to acknowledge the truth. The numerical value of 666 corresponds to the German language values of God, Church, Christ and Jesus.

Jesus is the mendacious title for Jmmanuel who already during his life time rebelled against this title, because he recognised the future and knew what would be made out of him. Jesus is the value of Antilogos, which however the Christian church falsified into Antichrist, so indeed the true teaching of Jmmanuel was distorted beyond recognition.

However, these things have been known by the Kabbalistics for around two thousand years, which is why they were constantly trying to distort the numbers.

Billy Meirers contact Report 045
Old 26-02-2018, 01:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Shivani Devi---*sigh* ........I will do this:
?..."These are the 11 Dimensions.
0. No Dimension (Bindu- Nothing)
1. a Line (Length)
2. a split (Height)
3. a Fold (Breadth)

Ok so is this the same as XYZ? You dont actually make any attempt to explain anything that is already commonly understood and accepted use of word dimension.

Quote:
4. a line ( Time)

This is not a spatial dimension. Or is it.

Hyper-space is all about spatial dimensions. So again, you have yet to really clarify which, if any of your use of word dimensions and which do not.

How is the above #4 "line" any differrent from #1 "line"? You give not clarifying explanation of how they both are somehow dimensions and lines but then then one is a time not just a "line"

5. a split (Choosing a timeline)

Huh? Is suppose to actually mean something to me or anyone on Earth?

Quote:
6. a fold ( Jumping from one timeline to another eg. time travel)

Huh? I, you, the Earth etc are all traveling in time or over time all the time. You are not clear at all as to how this is a dimension and whether it has anything to do with spatial dimensioning.

Quote:
7. a point ( A point of all possible timelines and hence INFINITY) (INFINITY)

Huh? This makes no shred of sense to me and I doubt it makes any rational, logical common sense to most people on Earth.

Quote:
8. a line ( Different infinities different from our own big bang. Different universe with its own infinities and dimensions eg. a 2D character cannot live in its own universe without having a clue what 3D is))
Hence Joining this line from One Universe of infinities from the 7 dimension and joining it to another universe which would for the 8th Dimension

So this is third time you have used the word "line" as some kind of a dimension. Here above you seem to think a "line" is a universe.

This appears to me as complete irrational, illogical lack of common sense explanation{s}.

The following rest also make not any rational, logical common sense.

I clearly laid out first 4 spatial dimensions to you in my first reply to you. It is rational, logical common sense explanation that is in Micho Kaku's Hyper-space book and jives with most commonly accepted definitions of spatial dimensions.

I really think you 11 dimensions are pretty much meangingless to anyone who actually likes to follow any rational, logical common sense pathways of thought to mention commonly accepted mathematics that associate with polgyons and polyhedra.

Quote:
9. a fold (Travelling from one universe of different dimensions to another eg. a 2D character travelling to a 3D world)) It would disappear and be taken to a totally different universe that it could have never imagined))
10. a Point ((Taking all the possible infinities of all possible dimensions and all possible infinite universes and bringing it to a point.. This is where we start over again and cannot think of anything more than that))
11. Bindu or God..."

Sorry SD, but this latter and most of what youve offered lacks clarity, and rational, logical common sense.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Huh? Your kidding us, right? This is a bad or worse than what SD posted in regards to having any rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

Ex who is the human that you think the three integers/digits "point to" and why would you think such nonsense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
The number 666 points fully to one of the Earth humans, but at the same time also to an extraterrestrial, and to the work of both.

Be aware however, that the earthly man has arrived against his will to the numerical value 666, the Antilogos namely, to lie and falsehood.

This in spite of a false name attributed to him against his will, given through fanatics, liars and deceivers, through religions, charlatans and power greedy ones.

The value of the number 666 also does not point to the essential person and the thoughts and acts of this already long passed away Earth human, rather on the delusional figure which was made out of him and who governs the Earth as a religious cult figure.

It is this that is the absolute evil and unreal, the annihilating and destroying, namely the lie and untruth, the Antilogos

Billy

That is very well described, yet you can just name the name.

Semjase

The name is already known in Kabbalistic circles for a long time, as well as the name of the extraterrestrial and his work.

For two thousand years the Kabbalists have falsified the numerical values of the letters, because they refuse to acknowledge the truth. The numerical value of 666 corresponds to the German language values of God, Church, Christ and Jesus.

Jesus is the mendacious title for Jmmanuel who already during his life time rebelled against this title, because he recognised the future and knew what would be made out of him. Jesus is the value of Antilogos, which however the Christian church falsified into Antichrist, so indeed the true teaching of Jmmanuel was distorted beyond recognition.

However, these things have been known by the Kabbalistics for around two thousand years, which is why they were constantly trying to distort the numbers.

Billy Meirers contact Report 045

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Master
Thank you for reminding me why it was I put you on my ignore list a year ago. I took you off a few days ago to see if time had made you less rude and abrasive. Nope...back you go.
Old 27-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you for reminding me why it was I put you on my ignore list a year ago. I took you off a few days ago to see if time had made you less rude and abrasive. Nope...back you go.

If truth is rude, so be it. I will take rude truth ---minor rudeness at best--- over lack of rational, logical common sense any day of the year.

Old 27-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

http://www.newsweek.com/brain-structure-hidden-architecture-multiverse-dimensions-how-brain-works-624300

....."It is as if the brain reacts to a stimulus by building then razing a tower of multi-dimensional blocks, starting with rods (1D), then planks (2D), then cubes (3D), and then more complex geometries with 4D, 5D, etc. The progression of activity through the brain resembles a multi-dimensional sandcastle that materializes out of the sand and then disintegrates," he said.......

I.e complexities withing complexities or as polyhedra and polygons within other polyhedra. That is all that hyper-dimensions are. r6

Old 02-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Six - Six -Six

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12 + 13 + 14 + 15 + 16 + 17 + 18 + 19 + 20 + 21 + 22 + 23 + 24 + 25 + 26 + 27 + 28 + 29 + 30 + 31 + 32 + 33 + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com...

I.e. n^2 - n, / 2 = number lines-of-relationship between n { dots/nodes/vertexes etc }

37^2 = 1369

1369 - 37 = 1332

1332 / 2 = 666
--------------------------------------------------------

12^2 = 144 -----see 12 vertexes of cubo{6}-octa{8}hedon and icosa{20}hedron

144 - 12 = 132

132 / 2 = 66 see Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66
------------------------------------------------------------

4^2 = 16 ----tetra{4}hedron has 4 vertexes/nodes/dots

16 - 4 = 12

12 / 2 = 6 lines-of-relationship ergo /\/\/\
------------------------------------------------------------------------

116^2 = 13456

13456 - 116 = 13340

13340 / 2 = 6670 lines of relationship

6670 - 4 = 6666
------------------------------------------------------------

Pi^666 = 1.264198335827599 66 71350790440849e+331

Pi^66 = 6.4847255118585292476080548707406e+32

Pi^3 = 31.00 62 --7-- 66
...31 great circles/tori of 5 fold icos{20}hedron.....
....31 bilateral ergo 62 spinal nerves...
......gravitational ( ) space positive curvature.
...5-fold icosahedron has 30 chords....

31 stays prime out 6 or 7 places.

31...prime
331..." "
3331.." "
33331..." "
333331.." "
3333331..." "

5-7, 11-13, 17-19,
29-31

Pi^4 / 4 = 24.35 22 --7-- 27 58 50 06 09 30 91 10 08 31 72 17 6
.....24 observed time /\/\/\/\/\/\/ or as ^v^v....
....4-fold VE has 24 radii and 24 chords.....
...VE has 25 great circles.....

.....1...................5.........7.........................11...........13........................17........19........................23...........25......................29........31

0.............................6......................................12......................................18.......... ...........................24....................................30
...............3................................9................. .........................15....................... ...............21................................. .....27......................

..........2.........4.....................8........10.............................14.........16........ ................20..........22.................... .....26.......28...................

Prime numbers exist on every line/level except 0, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30

Multiples of 5 appear on every line/level

66 falls on bottom line/level

Observed time as the sine-wave /\/\/\ relationships as;

0, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36

Old 03-04-2018, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
If truth is rude, so be it. I will take rude truth ---minor rudeness at best--- over lack of rational, logical common sense any day of the year.

Are you trying to tell people or help them understand what your showing in all this?

It seems to me posting a whole lot of figures and your own logic of understanding without really trying to support others to see or understand is really just a waste of time and energy. Common sense and logic tells me this..

....."It is as if the brain reacts to a stimulus by building then razing a tower of multi-dimensional blocks, starting with rods (1D), then planks (2D), then cubes (3D), and then more complex geometries with 4D, 5D, etc. The progression of activity through the brain resembles a multi-dimensional sandcastle that materializes out of the sand and then disintegrates," he said.......

It appears to me your understanding and reality making sense of reality, is like a tower of multi dimensional blocks, with rods and planks and cubes and then more complexities that turn other peoples brains into sand castles that collapse through their inability to break through your reality..hehe

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-04-2018, 03:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Pi Time = 66.40 90 10

Pi^4 = 97.40 90 91 03 40 02 43 7

97.40 90 91 03 40 02 43 7 minus 31 { 3D value } = 66.40 90 91 03 40 02 43 7

Ergo, Time = 66.40 90 91 03 40 02 43 7 23 64 40 33 26 88 7 05
Time is often considered to be motion and there are six primary/fundamental kinds of motion.{ torque/twist, spin, expand-contract, inside-out, orbit,

Time is often times considered to be change or as frequency /\/\/ or as ^v^v
Space( 31 ){ Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )( }
Time ^ 66 v{sine-wave /\/\/ frequency ^v^v }

24.35 22 7 27 is a 3D{ XYZ } value that I previously adotped to represent Pi Time via Pi^4 divided by 4 as that was my way of renormalizing Pi Time back to a 3D volumetric value.

Now I see that the 66.40 90 9 10 value is better representative of Pi-Time since we remove 31 from the resultant P^4 value of 97.40 90 9 10

Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66 i.e. Pi cubed{ XYZ }or triangulated produces a 3D{ XYZ } volumetric value
..31 great circles of the 5-fold icosahedron....
..31 bilateral spinal nerves ergo 62 total...

Space( 31 ){ Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )( },
Time ^ 66 v{ frequency ^v^v }--Pi^4 - 31
Mind{ 12 },--12 vertexes of 4-fold cubo-octahedron and 5-fold icosahedron
Biological { 8 },
Spin { < 6 > } ---pitch, yaw roll ergo 3 * 2 spins = 6
IS { 2 }---negative and postive tetrahedron