Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 16-03-2018, 05:44 AM
Master
Went a little deeper with mine.

Sun in Cancer, Moon in Sagittarius, Ascendant in Taurus.

What type of fighter are you? https://evolve-mma.com/blog/this-is-...r-zodiac-sign/
Old 17-03-2018, 08:32 AM
Master
Muhammed ali was capricorn :) nice :)

https://zodiacfire.com/best-worst-trait-zodiac-sign/
Old 17-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Muhammed ali was capricorn :) nice :)
As were Nostradamus, Sir Isaac Newton, Edgar Allan Poe, Martin Luther King Jr. and Stephen Hawking.
Old 17-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Master
Nice, I am wathcing movie ' Shakespeare in love'. Shakespeare was Taurus.

So is Mark Zuckerberg, Sigmund Freud, Lenin, Adele, Cher, Megan Fox, Audrey Hepburn , Michelle Pfiefer, Tina Fey, Barbara Streisand

Florence Nightangle, Harper Lee ( To kill a mockingbird )

Al Pacino, Perice Brosnan, Jack Nicholson, Enrique Iglesias, Bono

David Beckham, Bing Crosby, Rabindranath Tagore, Stevie wonder

Fred Astaire, Donatella Versace, Cate

Blanchette,

Old 18-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Guide

I enjoy being an aqua. I find I am usually very well liked by others. Not usually by scorpio females though! No clue why... LOL. I make friends easily with all other zodiac signs. Some I have to keep at arms length because they are too emotional for me. Such as cancers. But thats where I am sometimes critical of myself. I know I can be cold hearted. I care about animals and society sometimes more than individual people. I can also be selfish about my personal time and space. A few weeks ago I really hurt a taurus male. We were just so incompatible romantically and I had to cut him loose as he was smothering me. I felt bad hurting his feelings but I just didn't have the right emotional make-up to be a good match for him. Typical aquarius move, I want to be pals but he said unless I want to discuss our situation there will be no friendly chit chat. LOL.

My former partner of six years was a sagittarius, I still love him to pieces. Best friends. Lots of my best friends are also virgos and out of all the signs I attract leos and virgos. I usually scare virgos off because I can be a bit unconventional and wild. But I adore virgo men so much. I haven't dated a virgo in over six years, maybe now that Im older I wont scare them away. Hehe.

(By older I mean more mature, since I last dated a virgo in my early 20s)
Old 18-03-2018, 06:29 PM
Master
I am born under the sign of the Leo... I am nothing like a Leo. And I think Leo's probably get one of the bad reps of the zodiacs as most see them as full of themselves.

I was actually a preemie, and was born like a month early. So I should have been a Virgo. And reading about a Virgo, I see my personality and traits align more with Virgo then they ever do with Leo.
Old 22-03-2018, 07:02 AM
Master
I have aquairus female friends for a while now, and I don't find them so impersonal with people close to them. I think they can be very honest and direct. Yes these female can be cold and selfish but I don't feel towards the ones they are close with.
There is a lot of Auqairus in the female side of my family. My grandmom is an aqaurius moon, and yes she can be detached and very much so. Very emotionally independent and will make others take responsibility for their actions and emotions. Very sociable and generous also at the same time, people lover her and are drawn to her ( Sun in Leo ). she makes my best friend and emotionally with her Auqarius moon I don't have a problem. she is the only person I want to talk to about everything.
About scorpios, they do not make best friends. It is either good or bad with them. It's never in between when they have been let in already. They don't make my best friends because of trust issues, and it's not just from their side. I think both Taurus and scorpio, are faithful deep inside, and shedding those many layers before they find that faith with each other can be intense and journey in itself. Lots of pull/ push bound to happen , which can make or break. I know one scorpio who has a lot of planets in the 4th house, and very drawn to Taurus, this is capable of finding security and peace. Scorpio is clever, taurus is unsuspecting. They both have unique emotional frequencies that can be contrast to each other. If they communicate and are able to find a communion with each other, it can be one of the most secured and peaceful relationship in the zodiac. A good balance of earth and water can be very nourishing emotionally on a bright side.
I think an evolved scopio will find a lot of peace with Taurus. A scorpio friend for over a year now has Taurus partner and she feels emotionally very stable with him she says.
Otherwise to avoid risks, a scorpio is better off with water signs, than a relationship with Taurus. Scorpio is very misunderstood. If they don't meet a common ground, then it can be bad.
As an earth sign, I easily get along with earth signs more. I think I can even make best friends with an evil Capricorn. And virgos make good friends. I find them very sensible.
Pisces and gemini are two other signs I feel fine with. And Cancer is well home loving and moody so a Taurus can handle that fine I feel. But its too comfortable with a cancer. Otherwise these signs are known territory for me
Old 23-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Master
I always think we need to look at at least three things to even begin to get a general sense of ourselves...and really, you need the "whole chart"...and even then, it's just a script of general tendencies which may or may not apply much to that individual at all...particularly if as some have noted, they are emotionally and spiritually more mature and balanced.

So having said that, I feel that I have traits of all of them, and probably some traits of most of the signs. My sun sign is Cancer and I am on the cusp of Gem and Cancer for rising sun (I had it wrong but just checked & think this fits better too ). My moon sign is Aquarius. I am now basically split between water & air in these "major" indicators.

I like it...you get the best of both and it's much easier to balance the excesses of either, IMO.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Found this interesting. About the darker sides of each sign. https://www.disclose.tv/each-zodiac-...s-yours-315925

Hahaha...this is AWESOME

Really enjoyed the artwork...most impressive

Thanks for sharing!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-03-2018, 11:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I am born under the sign of the Leo... I am nothing like a Leo. And I think Leo's probably get one of the bad reps of the zodiacs as most see them as full of themselves.

I was actually a preemie, and was born like a month early. So I should have been a Virgo. And reading about a Virgo, I see my personality and traits align more with Virgo then they ever do with Leo.

Good afternoon innerlight

As a preemie, I wonder if you rush around a lot ?

I was happy and content where I was, after the third false alarm, they threaten to come in and get me, if I didn't pop out next time round