Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-02-2011, 06:27 PM
a1966s

Messages and Things we see??

Hi Everyone,

Everyone's always referring to be open to messages as we go about our daily routines.
I would like to know more about what will count as a message from our guides.

Example:
Today I went with a friend to a town near by. Beautiful drive about 50km around the coast with a stunning beach all along. So we chat and discuss my move here and all the good and bad things about this small town we stay in now. After 8pm it's very quiet and dark. The shop and garage closes at 6pm. Well it's a major change from town where we were.
But I love it, I'm crazy about it to say the least.
As always the concern foe business and making enough money to cover the bills where discussed. It's a worry to both of us but more towards my setup as I'm new here.
I dropped him and went to meet a client. On my way I just had to stop at the garage to use the facilities. Needles to say that I just came from a mall where I could have gone.

Inside the men's room my eyes caught writing on the side of the metal casing with the paper in. I couldn't make out until I tilted and turned my head to read.

It Said A person's name: Let's say: Dave was here, Things will get better!

My first thought was. My word, was I meant to be in this toilet to get this message.
Now thinking back, as much as I would like to believe it. Was it just some board person scribbling on a wall and hundreds of people will read it.

What do you think?

Thank you, and be safe.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:40 PM
SoaringSpirit

It may just be scrbbling on a wall and hundreds of people will read it, but that doesn't mean that the message wasn't meant for you. The circumstances for you to be there and the fact that the message 'meant' something to you makes me think that you were guided there.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Richinside

"The only meaning words have..."

The only meaning words have are the meaning you give them. If you don't believe me, try insulting a cat...
Those words were meant for you because you chose to read and remember them. To someone else they were just words.
I believe that things happen for a reason. Has there been something recently that happened in your life that has put you at a low point? Are you looking for encouragement?
My intuition is that all you need is a positive affirmation to get you pointed in the right direction. You have posted and I have replied. Was it God who led us here? Was it the Devil?
From here on, it is your choice. I was led here by my spirituality (through the God of my understanding) to reach out .
My heart has been extended...it is up to you to let go by holding on.

Laughter and love,

Richinside
Old 01-02-2011, 09:10 PM
a1966s

Thank you SoaringSpirit.
Richinside. yes, My life has been changed in a very drastic way the past month and I was (maybe still is) at a very low in my life. Uncertainty the biggest of all emotions.
So yes when I saw it, it meant something to me. It was as if someone has written it and it was waiting for me to see.
It was almost a feeling of, ...mmmm I can't explain it. It felt good.
Almost like someone tapped me on the shoulder and said: Things will get better just believe and do your best.

Thank you for your message, I think I needed that too.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Medium_Laura

Have you tried any meditation to see if your guide is calling himself Dave? hehe and yes... messages can be anything! :) They give us hope and that's a great thing!

Usually I will ask my guide for 3 signs within an hour. This validates to me it's not just my wishful thinking :)

Then just pay attention and you'll get your signs :)
Old 02-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSpirit
The circumstances for you to be there and the fact that the message 'meant' something to you makes me think that you were guided there.

hi a1966s,

I would go with SoaringSpirit and the idea of being in the right place at the right time, and that seeing the message was meant to be, for you.

This has happened to me on a few occasions, I see messages on trucks and on car license plates. And after I see the message, I think, wow, if I had left for my destination either earlier or later .. I would not have seen this message !

And messages can appear in many forms, some are most creative ! I love being open to receiving messages and to requests that I ask for. And I always say "thank you"

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

ps on the name thing, just because a name is mentioned doesn't mean it is your spirit guide. I had a dream and was thinking my Spirit Guide's name was Oscar. Then later that evening a friend and I went out for ice cream. For some reason the original place we were going to go to, was closed. So we went to another place. Yes, you guessed it ! the name of the 2nd place was Oscars ! My friend and I decided that yes, this was the name of my spirit guide and this was a confirmation to me. Some time later I told this story to a medium and asked if I had a spirit guide named Oscar and was told no, receiving the name Oscar in my dream was just a premoniton of where I was going for ice cream ! One just never knows.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction