Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-01-2015, 07:06 PM
InAnotherLife

My first encounter with my spirit guide

What an amazing moment that was. I had some quiet time and just decided to try and quiet my mind and meet my spirit guide. Part of me thought it was all hodge posh. It went a little like this;

I envisioned a hallway, I picked a door, walked through. The room seemed endless, all white, glowing almost. I suddenly felt confined in my clothes and immediately took my boots and socks off and walked towards a man in bare feet. He was wearing all white cotton long sleeve shirt and white hemp like pants, bare feet, no jewelry. He was med size/build, dark black hair back in a ponytail with white streaks in it though i thought he was so young and beautiful. His eyes looked masculine, though his smile and mouth seemed feminine. But he presented more masculine then feminine. I felt uncomfortable still in my clothes. I asked if I could change, he said I could do whatever I pleased. I suddenly was in matching clothes to him and felt much lighter, freer. I introduced myself. Saying my name out loud felt like a knowing of me. Like I've never realized before that my name is me and not just what people call me. He introduced himself as Nathaniel. I felt the need or want to hug him. When I did, it felt fine, but physical, not loving or emotional. I asked Nathaniel if I was doing well. If I was learning. He said, "there are always lesson, and you are always learning." I asked about a certain someone in my life. Asked him who he is too me, why is he in my life. Nathaniel said, "he is here to support you." All of a sudden a bunch a questions ran through my head all at once, like confusion. Nathaniel quieted my mind with the words, "patience." I agreed and said, "one thing at a time. Knowing you by name is my first step." I then asked if he could confirm his name for me in the physical world. I wanted confirmation that Nathaniel wasn't just my imagination. I wanted confirmation that the whole experience wasn't my imagination. Nathaniel agreed, but said, "you must listen though" while he tapped his temple with his index finger. I knew the session was over. I wanted to hug him again, but instead he filled me with love. I felt, saw pink glow in my gut that extended throughout my body. This I felt in the physical. This was my first confirmation that it was real. In the physical, I felt a butterfly/tingly feeling in my gut and electrical tingling down my extremities. I looked at Nathaniel with an understanding of why the hug didn't work earlier. That we are not physical in this dimension, physical did not matter. I said "you filled me with love!" he just smiled an encouraging smile and nodded. I left the "room" and entered the hall in my regular street clothes, then was almost launched back into my physical body. It was incredible! I immediately wrote the whole experience down in my dream journal. Words, feelings, thoughts.

As for the confirming his name, I saw his name pop up on a very random news feed on the computer. The little boy in the picture had eyes like his which is why I read the article. And the boys name was Nathaniel. When I left the computer with a smile on my face, I looked up to the clock at 11:11. I looked up the name Nathaniel. It means, "gift of God" and in the bible, Jesus called him the Israelite in whom there was no deceit. All of this was enough confirmation for me. A long story short, when I was baptized in the holy spirit many years ago, I heard words spoken to me that "Jesus will speak to you through his word." I always assumed that some day in my life, I may actually read the bible to become closer to God. That sentence came to my head when I read the bible quote that Jesus said Nathaniel had no deceit. Jesus spoke to me at that moment. It all came together for me. I'm still sort of tingling 3 days later with that love Nathaniel gave me.

Thanks for listening. Hope you enjoy my story.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Very cool story..

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-01-2015, 03:45 AM
Guide
Oh wow.. That sounds amazing. Had something similar happen to me but he was a white tiger/man and it was a dream but the dream felt more real than just a dream. He had a tiger head but the body of a muscular human man but still with fur and his black and white stripes and we hugged each other too and it felt physical also.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 03-01-2015, 03:45 AM
Experiencer
Very neat experience! thanks for sharing <3
Old 03-01-2015, 06:52 AM
Suspended
It sounds very nice thanks for telling that story.